Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Toasting Is My Biggest Problem - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem (23413 Views)

This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! / Ladies Do You Think Toasting Is Easy? / I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Ekpekus(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Then you nor get problem grin

2 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kid bro, you ar doing very fine. Please focus on your studies or getting stacks. These Nigerian hoes will steal your star. When your pocket is fat, they will come, na Dem suppose to toast you.

6 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by EM123: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Solofresh2:
Shut up oga
The guy say him no sabi follow girls talk, you dey talk another thing.
Hin tell you see him dey find woman?
bros learn to dey respect people , any small tin na insult . My question to u now b say waiting d topic of d guy talk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by NiggasInParis: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
shocked

Them still dae 'toast' girl for this 2021/22 wey we dae so?

Chai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Osanoghodua1: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Okay, first of all, fornication is a sin before God, please don't I dulge in it.
I attended Western Boys' High School, Benin City. 2003 set a science student. I was married to my book, was shy of women not scared because I lecture some further maths while in secondary school. So, when I got to higher institution, relating to women in a bid to making her my girlfriend was difficult because I have never been exposed to such life, I summoned courage it was going to be a do or a do affair, so I toasted the girl, and she said yes. I realized I was a kind of words, keeping her was never difficult because she is extremely brilliant, so she was focus on her studies too. Never be scared or shy to express yourself it's a weak sign. Many men are scared though, some have their friends work it out for them. She won't kill you never, highest she says "no" don't be scared of rejection and never show a sign of weakness it's bad. Fornication is a sin before God, please don't I dulge in it. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by embee430(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:
You should count yourself a lucky guy jorh..

Why waste your precious time trying to toast a woman?
That bullshit really marvels me..

1. You stop her
2. You try to know her name
3. You start begging for her contact, which you might not even get because she’ll tell you she doesn’t give out her number, moreover she has so many male contacts saved to her phone ..
4. She then gives you the number after so much beggings and convincing... You then start calling her with your own airtime
5. She sometimes act funny on phone, but then you try your best to beg her to accept you into her life
6. After much beggings and persuasions, she then agrees to hang out with you. You then become very excited angry
7. When you two finally meets, all the expenses na for your head, plus her transport fare cheesy
8. Then you’re now happy you finally got your fellow human being who will practically add nothing meaningful to your life.. Only thing she brings in return for your time and money is just spread legs, and share some diseases/infections with you.. undecided

Use your head bros..

If konji holds you too much, there are numerous runs girls out there who will give you the same sex, and then you move on jejely with your life without all the dramas listed above.. And it’s a one time thing.

Always roll with your condoms sha.. ThankYou ✌️

To add @Poster, you do not need to learn how to toast a lady, just build your confidence on what actually matters, life purpose, goals and transforming yourself physically, mentally and financially. If you indeed really want to learn how to socialize with girls.. Take note of this..

When you first approach a lady or meet lady for the first time, talk them like you have met them before and flirt. Look for something great about them and start the conversation from there. You can ask them to tell you more, where, how etc. You get?

2 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by EM123: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Solofresh2:
How do you guys connect this things together?
He never said he was looking for a girlfriend
He said he can't talk to a woman on a normal level
but is topic said , toasting girls is his biggest problem . Bros what do you understand by the word toasting as a nigeria guy?
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by showafrica(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadiola2:
I'm in my early 20's, and I can't relate to girls......I always have this negative feeling whenever i'm around them, sometimes I think that I might not really know what to say to start a conversation.....most of the times i start a conversation and don't know how to conclude it.

It has really affected me socially, especially in the school community, some of my guys could just be talking to a group of girls, and if I show up i won't even be able to stare at them for a few seconds, I will just disappear and find one isolated place to stay.

I know people will tell me to concentrate on my studies or make money but it's not all about that...... your social life also matters.
I don't know how to explain my situation better than this ...Abeg i need help

Start with ugly girls, the ones you don't like at all. Start flowing with them, you will be confident with them bc you have nothing to lose. The risk in doing this is they might start loving you and ditching them could be disaster. I had this same issue but at a point i just had to concentrate on making money.

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by mediainc: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Women like money, find a girl, be her friend, buy her things, she will introduce her friends to you.

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by zakkxx: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Oga face your book!!! Na woman u come learn for school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by tfelicityk(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Then boil girls na

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by citizen202(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadiola2:
I'm in my early 20's, and I can't relate to girls......I always have this negative feeling whenever i'm around them, sometimes I think that I might not really know what to say to start a conversation.....most of the times i start a conversation and don't know how to conclude it.

It has really affected me socially, especially in the school community, some of my guys could just be talking to a group of girls, and if I show up i won't even be able to stare at them for a few seconds, I will just disappear and find one isolated place to stay.

I know people will tell me to concentrate on my studies or make money but it's not all about that...... your social life also matters.
Do it like this.. when you wanna toast a girl..strike a good conversation first it can be about school or anything interesting...if she flows with the conversation... switch again talk about not even knowing bits about her...if she flows...good... complement everything she said as lovely and how you love them....even though na lie... finally as she is still on the good mood from your complement... present your case...tell her how u see her...case over if she Eva liked u ...u will know...if u where Neva her type u will know..but nothing to be scared about

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Penboy: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
razzydoo:
Rap for her small, try make her feel special. Be like 'Baby you summertime fine, I let you get on top, I be the underline
I'm trying to get beside you like the number 9, damn
You fine as hell, I guess I met you for a reason, only time can tell'. No need to dey form lyrics for your head, improvise. Then man up and be confident. Can still go either way tho' but at least, you've defeated fear of approaching woman.

You Don go copy j. Cole dey feel yourself
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by samonak(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
santos123:
if you use this mentality in university of now, you will graduate a virgin.
Who Tow Tow help? Abi dem de award giveaways for those wey lash for school ni? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by razzydoo(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na so nau.
Penboy:

You Don go copy j. Cole dey feel yourself
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by joeking2222: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough talking to a woman is the most easiest thing ...

Do it as if you are having fun....don't be nervous...
Just be confident....even if you don't have much to say to her...confident and boldness drives them crazy...a woman can wet her pant for you if she notice that your are not scared and very bold

With confidence you can start any conversation with them....
You can even start by saying baby girl what is the name of this hairstyle .....I would love to recommend it for someone because you look beautiful on it...
She will definitely answer you by telling you twisting, braiding, bla....blah....

After that you can ask her and say.....I know Rihanna hairstyle but I don't know crotchet.....I bet my balls she will be happy to enlighten you on crotchet
Then the conversation continues
Smiles.......i b tink say na WEED and BOMBING you sabi before, dont know u are also a PRO in PUSSY stuff!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by XaintJoel20: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadiola2:

Have you had sex before?
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by showafrica(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
GrandMasters:
Stop masturbation

Don't ask me how I knew you are pro in that act

This is his major problem.
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by juniorstar(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadiola2:

You are anxious which shouldnt be the case..and you are afraid of receiving no for an answer assuming you are interested in those girls..to lose this fear..make it a habit to talk to like 3 gals per day. Just look for a good line to start the conversation and be calm..at the end you can ask for her number..and give her a call later in the evening.. or just talk to her and leave. With time you will see they are also human with flesh and blood, fears, worries and uncertainties too.

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Ifogift007: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:

1. You stop her
3. You start begging for her contact, which you might not even get because she’ll tell you she doesn’t give out her number, moreover she has so many male contacts saved to her phone ..
4. She then gives you the number after so much beggings and convincing... You then start calling her with your own airtime
5. She sometimes act funny on phone, but then you try your best to beg her to accept you into her life
6. After much beggings and persuasions, she then agrees to hang out with you. You then become very excited angry
7. When you two finally meets, all the expenses na for your head, plus her transport fare cheesy
8. Then you’re now happy you finally got your fellow human being who will practically add nothing meaningful to your life.. Only thing she brings in return for your time and money is just spread legs, and share some diseases/infections with you.. undecided

Use your head bros..

If konji holds you too much, there are numerous runs girls out there who will give you the same sex, and then you move on jejely with your life without all the dramas listed above.. And it’s a one time thing.

Legend cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by UYEMDO35(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
I was once like u before but after summoning courage, I had to man up enough to approach my crush who I have been secretly admiring for close to 4yrs.
Though! It wasn't so easy.it was due to frustration from my peer group that leads to me wooing my crush, I first started on social media then she ask me to meet her in person which I did. Though! I had upper advantage than her because she can't speak English fluently but after much persuasions she finally dance to my tune. But as it is now,I just look at everything as waste of time.... She is using my head just becuz am in love with her.
I never benefited anything from her.... I think I rather remain single than being with someone who doesn't care about me,my dreams,my feelings and so on.

4 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Babysho(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:

1. You stop her

Use your head bros..

Mosdii will be proud.
All Nigerian girls are useless!

3 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by EgunMogaji2: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadiola2:

Go and make money. They you’ll be the one being toasted.

4 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by DannyXpress: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mckeni007:
I need it aswell
My whatsapp is open
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
pansophist:

See wetin Martinez39s and ubunja don cause. Men just de swallow anyhow grin clap for yourself.

The things sef shock me o. Toasting and beggng a human being to come enjoy. I'm I mad? Abi does she shit gold ?

Life doesn't make sense
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Babysho:

Mosdii will be proud.
All Nigerian girls are useless!

Including his mother and sisters
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by ahmthankgod(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Orgasmgiver123 look at them
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by MaverickA3: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Solofresh2:
Shut up oga
The guy say him no sabi follow girls talk, you dey talk another thing.
Hin tell you see him dey find woman?

Don't mind the mumu guy, werey dey talk about real men when he is not even one.
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Carparts888(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
One chilled Guinness big stout for that statement
helinues:
grin

Real men don't chase women but instead attract them.

Up your game
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Afro910: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
princewarri1985:
Bro it's a phase in life and trust me it's going to pass, I WAS EVEN WORST THAN YOU WHEN I WAS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL ABOUT 17 YEARS EVERYBODY IN MY SCHOOL THEN KNEW I CANT RELATE WITH WOMEN, BUT TODAY AM A MASTER OF THE GAME, I REMEMBER MEETING THE HOTTEST GIRL IN MY SCHOOL THEN WE EXCHANGED NUMBER IN 5 DAYS TIME I HAD SEX WITH HER AND SHE WAS EVEN ASKING ME HOW I MANAGED TO BECOME THIS BOLD WITH WOMEN BECAUSE SHE KNEW ME VERY WELL BACK THEN, i just shared this few experience of mine to encourage you, it's a phase and its going to pass, am very confident about what am saying to you!
how did you become bold cry

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by GoldenSpec: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
U had better let it be ur biggest problem till u are financially buoyant.. I know wat m saying grin
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by GoldenSpec: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
If u had channel the time u used to do dz creativity somewhere else, u would have become a billionaire by now grin
Beebah2000:
undecided
undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? / What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.