Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. (11332 Views)

Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by tpia5: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

tpia@.  Sweeery. MOD has banned you 78 times. why? undecided

[size=16pt]SHUT UP YOU BLOODY FREAK.

SPEAK WHEN YOU'RE SPOKEN TO, YOU GUTTER BAT
[/size]
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by tpia5: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
obowunmi and co, i wont let you derail this thread [maybe you bedwet], but we'll meet up later.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2011
Tpia, I didn't know you so nervous lol grin
Obowunmi, I think poster want more demonstrate, desesperate aspect of marriage than excluding it
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by obowunmi(m): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^^^ if dats your picture, you are FYNEEEEE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2011
thanks obo yes this my picture
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by obowunmi(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2011
Are you single ? wink wink
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kandiikane(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2011
"If noone proposes live your life "

How can a woman live her life if she WANTS to get married and have children? How can she go out seeing her mates with their husbands and children without feeling lonely,depressed and useless? Are you serious? Do you know how these women feel?
A family friend died just yesterday no sickness nothing she just fell got taken to hospital and died and before all of this all she wanted was to get married and have atleast one child. . She has adopted many children but all she wanted was someone from her, someone flesh and blood who she will leave behind- her own legacy. . .
What about women who have noone else in this world, no siblings nothing? They should not marry if noone proposes? They should just live their lives and let their blood line stop at just them. . .

You have to understand many women wanting to marry and have children is not just for the sake of it but it goes deeper than that. . .Do you know how these women feel as they carry on age without someone to spend the rest of their lives with or without someone to carry on their legacy after they die.

There are a certain few who prefer life without anyone but for the others who want to do not tell them to live their lives when the situation they are in is not what they want or envisioned.

You @OP have no place to say this unless if you are not married or have no child and you are carrying on and you are happy with your life and your wealth and happy that your legacy stops with you.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
if you mean not married, yes I'm not married, but I don't really spoil our brother's topic by talking about my matrimonial status lol
Kandiikane maybe but I think society pressure push some women for marriage with wrong reason, and especially in Africa.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Sike(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2011
Marriage or no Marrige. All i know is CHILDREN is a Must! #chikena.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kandiikane(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
Nayah:

if you mean not married, yes I'm not married, but I don't really spoil our brother's topic by talking about my matrimonial status lol
Kandiikane maybe but I think society pressure push some women for marriage with wrong reason, and especially in Africa.
My post is not about women being forced into marriage but those that WANT to. . .
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kandiikane(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2011
And have children. Many women do not want to have children outside of marriage with tom,manliness and harry. . .
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2011
Kandii I think poster was really point out about the fact, women search at any price to get married, a majoriy of women want to but at what price? that's the point I think.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by obowunmi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2011
You're not married --- shey you get boyfriend ?
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2011
kandiikane:
"If noone proposes live your life "

How can a woman live her life if she WANTS to get married and have children? How can she go out seeing her mates with their husbands and children without feeling lonely,depressed and useless? Are you serious? Do you know how these women feel?
A family friend died just yesterday no sickness nothing she just fell got taken to hospital and died and before all of this all she wanted was to get married and have atleast one child. . She has adopted many children but all she wanted was someone from her, someone flesh and blood who she will leave behind- her own legacy. . .
What about women who have noone else in this world, no siblings nothing? They should not marry if noone proposes? They should just live their lives and let their blood line stop at just them. . .

You have to understand many women wanting to marry and have children is not just for the sake of it but it goes deeper than that. . .Do you know how these women feel as they carry on age without someone to spend the rest of their lives with or without someone to carry on their legacy after they die.

There are a certain few who prefer life without anyone but for the others who want to do not tell them to live their lives when the situation they are in is not what they want or envisioned.

You @OP have no place to say this unless if you are not married or have no child and you are carrying on and you are happy with your life and your wealth and happy that your legacy stops with you.

People have a HUGE problem when it comes to making comparisons. Who cares what her mates are doing? This is where self-confidence comes in. I doubt any man wants to marry a woman wallowing in self-pity. If she carries inner beauty and confidence, why wouldn't any man want to marry her?

"LADIES  PLEASE IF NO MAN IS READY TO MARRY YOU, PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON YOUR GIFTS AND ABILITIES." If a woman focuses on at what she's best, and loves herself and keeps her head high even when times are rough, someone is bound to notice. I do think that's foolproof.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2011
Exactly ogugua!
Obowunmi I think my private life doesn't interest our brothers and sisters on NRL lol so back to the topic would you?
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by 9jafetish(f): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2011
nobody ever gets married anymore all they do is have   a traditional marriage ,fall inlove and have kids.When they divorce they just seperate.

i wanna get married because i want to be mature.

my parents won`t even let me go after their single frds who r ready for marriage.

my parents will probably agree with you,they can never dream of me marrying.

i once told my dad that i was going to marry a guy 10 years older than me my dad flip even thought he is  like 15 years older than my mom like wtf?
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Blazay(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2011
Damn right. Very boring. cry

I wish I could turn back the hand of both time and sand!

But it sure feels good knowng a man somewhere is soooooooo crazzzzzzzzzzzy about my arzzzzze. cool
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by nanidee(f): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ op nice topic.

kandiikane:

And have children. Many women do not want to have children outside of marriage with tom,manliness and harry. . .

lol @ the bolded in between the two names. lol, grin grin grin grin
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2011
God Bless you poster!

Thought i was the only one who had this personal opinion.

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2011
[b]

kandekaine, thats the major problem with ladies of today " WHAT MY MATES ARE DOING"  every human being has a different purpose in this life.

ok , so what is you advice for a lady who is getting old, and no guy is ready to commit?

wats special with the name and lineage ? people say if he or she does not get married, the family name will not continue, who cares about your family name, if you dont contribute positively to humanity?

if you are from a lineage of arme robbers, and no one is ready to marry you, then stay single and end the lineage  grin grin.

ok all you guys shouting, a lady must get married, you are the same guys that date these ladies for 7-10yrs without proposing.

so for those who say its a must, they should marry, why not marry them ?  or should ladies start proposing and paying : GROOM PRICE "  grin grin.

when your getting old? and you have contributed greatly to society, there will be alot of people to take care of you.

what about a lady who never got married but had an orphanage home? when she gets old, are u saying there will be no one to take care of her?

i still say, if there is no one ready to marry you, just remember, u came to this world alone and you will go alone. JESUS will be ur source of joy.

dont step outside the will of GOD for ur live because u want to get married, u will end up frustrated.

[/b]
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by tpia5: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^you're just all over the place, arent you.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by shooze: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2011
some women have turned getting married into do or die. Had a conversation with some of my colleagues on abusive relationships/marriages and they where all like the woman should manage as long as he has promised her marriage. All this coming from women "SMH"
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by jackkyy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
oP dont mind these naija people and their mentality. they always wanna do things because of shame. shame in nigeria has a different definition( what people will say). why do nigerians always care about what people will say when the same people wont care if you starve or live under the bridge. let them say. it's unfair to have 5 kids under the umbrella of poverty. thats too much suffering. the strongest woman in the world oprah winfrey isnt married anyways. do what is right and not what pleases the masses for you will never be able to please them all.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by tpia5: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2011
the last two males, if they're nigerian, will jump at any marriage offer if it will get them a visa.

the op as well.

after encouraging as many women as possible not to marry, they'll sneak off and do their own.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by ladej(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2011
mekaboy:

[b]kandekaine, thats the major problem with ladies of today " WHAT MY MATES ARE DOING"  every human being has a different purpose in this life.

ok , so what is you advice for a lady who is getting old, and no guy is ready to commit?

wats special with the name and lineage ? people say if he or she does not get married, the family name will not continue, who cares about your family name, if you dont contribute positively to humanity?

if you are from a lineage of arme robbers, and no one is ready to marry you, then stay single and end the lineage  grin grin.

ok all you guys shouting, a lady must get married, you are the same guys that date these ladies for 7-10yrs without proposing.

so for those who say its a must, they should marry, why not marry them ?  or should ladies start proposing and paying : GROOM PRICE "  grin grin.

when your getting old? and you have contributed greatly to society, there will be alot of people to take care of you.

what about a lady who never got married but had an orphanage home? when she gets old, are u saying there will be no one to take care of her?

i still say, if there is no one ready to marry you, just remember, u came to this world alone and you will go alone. JESUS will be your source of joy.

dont step outside the will of GOD for your live because u want to get married, u will end up frustrated.

[/b]
5 totally agree with the bolded. one has to make positive contributions to society. no ne talks about mandela's wife or children or his marriage when hes talked abot. it HIS WORK and service to humanity that is emulated. having said that when its Gods will marriage is definitely a blessing and an addition to spice life, but should never be a do or die affair. from this angle i agree with you brother. your deeds in life will always outshine whoever you married (or not married).
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
shooze:
some women have turned getting married into do or die. Had a conversation with some of my colleagues on abusive relationships/marriages and they where all like the woman should manage as long as he has promised her marriage. All this coming from women "SMH"

jackkyy:
oP dont mind these naija people and their mentality. they always wanna do things because of shame. shame in nigeria has a different definition( what people will say). why do nigerians always care about what people will say when the same people wont care if you starve or live under the bridge. let them say. it's unfair to have 5 kids under the umbrella of poverty. thats too much suffering. the strongest woman in the world oprah winfrey isnt married anyways. do what is right and not what pleases the masses for you will never be able to please them all.

Lwkmd. Una too gbam.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by dplus(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2011
BABE!:

***sighs** --- Ok, will you marry me? smiley

No Problem if you are good,responsible,respectful,loyal,sincere,commited,loving ,
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by obowunmi(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2011
Nayah:

Obowunmi I think my private life doesn't interest our brothers and sisters on NRL lol so back to the topic would you?

But my heart is going gaga for you~  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2011
the OP is 100% correct.

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Chuxifrank: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
I know where you are coming from. I share the feeling that informed your position on nuptials considering what i see in my office everyday.
Honestly, it's heart-wrenching. Albeit, this whole thing is complicated.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kandiikane(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2011
mekaboy:

[b]

kandekaine, thats the major problem with ladies of today " WHAT MY MATES ARE DOING"  every human being has a different purpose in this life.

i still say, if there is no one ready to marry you, just remember, u came to this world alone and you will go alone. JESUS will be your source of joy.

dont step outside the will of GOD for your live because u want to get married, u will end up frustrated.

[/b]
Like I said before you have no say unless  if you are not married or have no child and you are carrying on and you are happy with your life and your wealth and happy that your legacy stops with you.

ogugua88:

People have a HUGE problem when it comes to making comparisons. Who cares what her mates are doing? This is where self-confidence comes in. I doubt any man wants to marry a woman wallowing in self-pity. If she carries inner beauty and confidence, why wouldn't any man want to marry her?

"LADIES  PLEASE IF NO MAN IS READY TO MARRY YOU, PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON YOUR GIFTS AND ABILITIES." If a woman focuses on at what she's best, and loves herself and keeps her head high even when times are rough, someone is bound to notice. I do think that's foolproof.
She cares. . .Seeing  her mates having something she wants. . .She will care. .
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kandiikane(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2011
If you feel like you don't need someone in your life and want no children that is your business but do not down women who would do anything to have a life partner and children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64