Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. (11336 Views)

Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2011
Quadrant4 lol you want to meet me what for? lol
The Doctor is right you don't even know me lol
Ib I truly believe in God but we shoudn't put him in everything to explain some trends. I don't think God wants us to be happy and not the contrary, and searching for marraige at any price it's not a good thing I think.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by DaDoctor: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2011
Nayah, we don hear u, U TOO HARSH SEF, PERSON NO FIT MEET YOUR FOR CONNECTIONS, SAY BIZNESS AND /OR ROMANTIC, Oya , please affix yah real pix dear, remove that model pix. na wetin cause the gbege be dat o! lol,

NO VEX O!!!!!
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2011
Da doctor lol thx for compliment lol but this me in this pic sorry to disappoint you,
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

Babe! Dear , Da doctor dey o!!!

see me see wahalas oh!

thats why i shout for help,

How you dey na,

Hope say u dey kampe

I'm aight.
You never jam o---these NL people dey make me laugh too. Next thing you'll see them creating topics about how they went on a blind date with someone on NL and the person ended up being a vampire, a witch, gay,a lesbian--e.t.c---lmao---
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by quadrant4: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2011
Nayah i sincerely wanna know u mind giving me your number or mail address??
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2011
Quadrant4 with all due respect I think this is not the place for that hope you'll understand, and you don't know maybe I'm a vampire or gay lol tongue better talk about the topic.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by quadrant4: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2011
I know but i will still like to know u all the same. Well if you don't mind we can exchange mail addresses and phone number.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2011
Quadrant'4 have you read what I said or not? lol please talk about topic do want to be embarassed wink
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by quadrant4: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2011
I have read it already is not about topic now sincerely is all about you and wanna know u better than on line. Pls take me serious
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Frankyboy1(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2011
Mostimes women are desperate to get married,basically due to security reasons, financial security, emotional security, physical security(cos they know they fade fast like d sunset), and when married, they put all d security burden on a man and take his name in exchange for the burden, dont get me wrong here, i do not mean women do not contribute to a home financially and otherwise, but their mind is now in a state of absolute rest(and dats why they easily blow up, even without eating)
. And for you brothers, thats when you know the innate character of most women(most times u re shocked at how callous nd terrible they can be). So ladies cut that crap of sharing your love with someone nd bla bla bla, women re basically the happiest on their wedding day, inrespective of what they feel for a man, cos now they have got a life mugu, while they can now be madams nd express all their negative attributes.

MEN BEWARE: Marriage should not be rushed into cos of feminine pressure, societal pressure,or love pressure(cos reality always dawns),u should be aware of what you are going into, women always do change, nd most times for the worse.Marriage is the biggest school of life,it teaches you of the infallibility and inconsistency of the human nature.Its never a destination,its a journey, nd d road can get bumby at times.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by quadrant4: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2011
can you pls drop me your e-mail address or phone number to hear your voice?
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by quadrant4: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2011
Nayah i am waiting for you please talk to me.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2011
Quadrant4 lol I think you become crazy oh , can not display my adress on here, plus I'm not living in Nigeria sorry for you.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by quadrant4: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
well i know friendship can start anywhere. You can send me your mail address to bankedee@yahoo.com
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2011
Neyah---pele, sorry ehn---lol
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
Babe, my sister as you said we don't know maybe I look horrible oh, my brother does not even know me lol
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^ lol--- Well, **sighs** That's a Nigerian guy for you-- so annoyingly persistent--The word "NO" doesn't exist in their vocabularies.
(I'm generalizing)  smiley 

Give him a shance though  wink --anytin can happen  grin ---do you have a significant other?
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
My Babe oh lol don't want to be embarrased so that people can be far from the topic! this is not a dating room.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by quadrant4: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
Nayah pls just send me a mail i will reply u
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by jaybee3(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
looooool
dude leave Nayah alone haba
She no wan do tongue
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
Neyah---lol---I was just joking/being sarcastic.

Back to the topic~~~ [s]your guy never tire sha---he's back again[/s].
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by quadrant4: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
Nayah is not about your looks pls just send me your mail address and i will contact you from there. Thanks in advance though.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2011
hihih Babe
Quadrant4 talk about women and marriage it's better, but thx for compliment though, you should check your mail.
Babe as for me I really wish to build a family, but this is my own decision and wish, but if our sisters or other women don't think about the same, so we need to accept it without judging them, because yes marriage is not the goal for everyone, not even for me.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by quadrant4: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
Nayah why don't u wanna marry have u been disappointed before.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
Quadrant4 that's what I said before you're stubbered, I said I wish I could BUILD a family with my husband, but I'm not that kind of woman chasing after marriage at any price.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by quadrant4: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2011
I love your outspokenness and that is the more reason i wanna know u well. Hope u will not mind us knowing each others as friends?
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Ib(f): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
Nayah, pls communicate with this fine bro in private by accepting his request and sending an email, if you dont like him, u can discharge him in private

so that this thread can carry on

On the marriage matter, i am also not in support of the "get married or die trying" approach, i was just offering an explanation on why women crave for a husband/companion so badly. Any other explanation that opposes this notion of the desire being innate is not understanding the matter. Its God's design.

I don't usually like to scripturise every argument, but this one is fact and the right answer, no need beating about.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
I agree with kandi, you (mr OP) are not in a favorable position to criticise women and men who are desperate to get married, you dont know how they feel and how it feels. Have you ever felt incomplete, like there is a big void in your life that you really need to fill? I believe thats how they feel, and its quite unfair for you to downplay and scoff at their emotions and feelings. Its like telling someone who's hungry that he mustn't eat, or someone who's about to die that he mustn't live.
Yes marriage is not compulsory, but for some people it is.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
Lol Ib sorry that's what I said to him, not disturbing this thread, and I already answered him on his mail!!
On topic thing, I guess we got the same opinion
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kayalla(f): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
how far has being desparete gotten anybody to marrying?

poster is so right, and mind ya all,

he didnt say u shld not get married, but it is not compulsory that u shld do silly and fetish things becos u ''just'' want to be named ""married''
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by totorimi: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
It is a terrible thing for a woman not to marry talkless of not having a child in Africa. She will be called a prostitute, Ashewo, Agbakara, Agbongidi etc. Especially in her old age she will be left alone in the cold, no body to send on errand and to be close to her when she is old, ugly and wrinkled. it is a terrible thing to imagine, it is worse than AIDS itself. A woman who is not married is not respected small boys will tap her bumbum and make jest of her. Guys who want to cool off will got to her and ease up tension. Infact is a curse of a generation not to be married. Imagine from 18 years all thorugh no husband no child, it is unthinkable. It is unacceptable what was the person doing, sleeping around ofcourse, frolicking with all the big boys. All unmarried girls should be banished from Nairaland they have no shame and no respect. They are prostitute and so should be sent to a special place created for them only wherethey can stay and grow old.
Every woman must marry or have a child of their own.
YES ALL WOMEN MUST BE MARRIED
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by DaDoctor: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
Babe! Dear

lets start ours,

PLEASE CAN U MARRY ME?

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CAR NUMBER??

JUST CAR NUMBER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today / VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag / My Hubby & His Twin Brother Passed Me Around Like A Used Sex-toy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.