Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

7 Things Your Boyfriend Will Never Say Or Do To You If He Truly Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Your Boyfriend Will Never Say Or Do To You If He Truly Loves You (361 Views)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Your Boyfriend Will Never Say Or Do To You If He Truly Loves You by Relationshipgur: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
When a lady is in a relationship with a guy who truly loves and cherishes her, there are certain things he won't say or do to her, and this article exposes some of those things.

1. A man that truly loves you will never tell you that you are lazy or unhelpful. Most importantly, he will not ridicule you and make you feel bad for being lazy publicly. He will rather calmly communicate it to you and help you find solutions at becoming better.

2. A man that loves you will never humiliate you in a public place. He won't scream at you, caution you angrily, or make offensive remarks towards you in public when you make a mistake. Instead, he would lower his voice and caution you privately.

Continue reading: �
[url][/url]https://haleandheartytalks..com/2021/12/7-things-your-boyfriend-will-never-say.html

1 Share

Re: 7 Things Your Boyfriend Will Never Say Or Do To You If He Truly Loves You by Bigredmachine: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: 7 Things Your Boyfriend Will Never Say Or Do To You If He Truly Loves You by ahmthankgod(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
96% right
Re: 7 Things Your Boyfriend Will Never Say Or Do To You If He Truly Loves You by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
1. A man that truly loves you will never tell you that you are lazy or unhelpful.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
a man who loves you would always be HONEST with you... so if you are lazy and unhelpful then thats what he is gonna tell you that you are. why pretend that you aint when you are?! some of these sissy men out there need to get a grip on life, as the above written garbage is unhelpful!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 (video) / Girls With No Thongs. / How To Attract A Man And Get Him To Chase You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.