Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,024 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Need Relationship Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Relationship Advise (748 Views)

Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here / Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) / Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Relationship Advise by Zyroh: 5:01am On Jun 15, 2011
I've been feeling down lately, and my girlfriend went to chicago to visit family and she ended up saying that I could take another girl on a date because I've been so upset, but I feel like I'd be cheating on her. What do you think?
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 15, 2011
Come again
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by Zyroh: 5:15am On Jun 15, 2011
Like I said before, my girlfriend said I could take another girl on a date while she is out of town to cheer myself up, but I feel like I'd be cheating if I did. What do you think?
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 15, 2011
She is only testing you, if you are silly enough then fall for it grin grin grin grin

Games women play mate grin grin grin games women play. LOL
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by Zyroh: 5:26am On Jun 15, 2011
Idk… she got upset when I said that I feel like I'd be cheating
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by andypash(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2011
U be capital MUMU if u do thatooooooo shey u hear
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by Mynd44: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2011
How far are you both in this relationship besause i know no woman in her right sense would willingly agree to share a man she LOVES
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by Singalex(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2011
dats jst a test dnt fall 4 it though u can still scew around but dont let her catch u. wink wink
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by 190: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2011
Jeeez bro! this is a 1 in a 1,000,000 opportunity -

Take it up and date and sleep with as many girls as you want

we in the game havent had that chance

jeez!
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by kpolli(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2011
she gave u hall pass n ur dulling
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by MrCork17: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2011
Zyroh:

I've been feeling down lately, and my girlfriend went to chicago to visit family and she ended up saying that I could take another girl on a date because I've been so upset, but I feel like I'd be cheating on her. What do you think?

Bro she aint feelin u!!! undecided
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by livedit(f): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
My thing is, why have you been feeling down? Are you depressed because your "girlfriend" is out of town? Are you feeling alone, lonely etc.? Livedit hate games. angry Why on God's green earth would a GIRL not a woman, tell her man to go out on a date to cheer yourself up. I would be completely bothered if my man was depressed or upset. Why? Because I care about him. I'm not for the "test" games. Those can/will backfire on you. I respect the fact that you acknowleged and told her that you going out with someone else would make you a cheater. In your time of distress, she should be trying to encourage you and find a more POSITIVE way to bring your spirits up. undecided
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by Zyroh: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2011
Mynd_44 we've been together 2 and a half years, and we've both decided to wait till we've graduated college before tying the knot.

Livedit yes I'm feeling lonely because she's out of town. It's also the fact that I wanted to go with her but I couldn't afford both our tickets.
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by livedit(f): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2011
Aawwl.  Well, that explains it a little bit better.  Have you told your girlfriend why you feel down?  I know for a man, you have pride, but maybe it will help for her to know why you are feeling the way you do right now.  Only thing I can suggest for you if you are unable to borrow the money from someone to go and visit with your girlfriend is to maybe trying to find other things to keep you preoccupied with your time while she is away. (minus the cheating)  Maybe you can try going out or hanging out with your guy friends, family, co-workers.  Do you two talk on Skype or webcam? Maybe try working OT or get a part time job, this way you can save up and then be able to plan and take her and yourself away on a trip together.  I'm sure she won't be gone forever right?  Just try to take some of this time to rediscover who you are.
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by iice(f): 1:38am On Jun 16, 2011
You feel like you'd be cheating but you want us to make a decision for you? For 'your' relationship undecided
Una nor well.
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by Zyroh: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
No iice, I just want to know where other people stand on this and try to get some advice on how to handle this situation
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by chibaby5(f): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2011
How is it cheatin wen she da one dat asked u to?? undecided
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by won90: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
chi-baby:

How is it cheatin wen she da one dat asked u to?? undecided

Chi babes- dont u dare carry another boy apart from me

- i wont approve it angry angry
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by MMM2(m): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
anoda jew man
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by won90: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2011
M M M:

anoda jew man
grin grin grin
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by Ekpoma1: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
OP, i doubt if this gal of urs love u. How could she say such thing. She's probably doing the cheating where eva she is maybe thats why she is giving u the go ahead 2 do alike.
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by iice(f): 1:52am On Jun 17, 2011
Zyroh:

No iice, I just want to know where other people stand on this and try to get some advice on how to handle this situation

You simply just have to communicate through other means with her as she's not around you at the moment.
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by tellwisdom: 2:38am On Jun 17, 2011
[size=16pt]You guys should stop advising these kids, Listen boy, when i was at your age, i knew nothing abt woman(Gf), Now i advise, you tell your mom to pay for your jamb class tutorial to get you busy for the time bein ok? #Be a good boi angry angry
[/size]
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by bright007(f): 5:42am On Jun 17, 2011
bros she don take dat one take discharge u.she don go dat side go sharpen some other guyz pencil,u dey here dey fool urself.mstchhheeewww
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2011
wait a minute!!!!!!!
so you had only enough money for 1 ticket and decided that SHE should take it and go?! and then, as she is leaving, she is telling you to go on dates with other women?!BWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

at least, when she comes back and tell you that SHE went on dates with guys in Chicago, you will have nothing to complain about, lol!
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by deniyor: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

wait a minute!!!!!!!
so you had only enough money for 1 ticket and decided that SHE should take it and go?! and then, as she is leaving, she is telling you to go on dates with other women?!BWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

at least, when she comes back and tell you that SHE went on dates with guys in Chicago, you will have nothing to complain about, lol!

MBJ you said it all! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mugu could only afford one ticket and gave it to her SMH. They should either have gone together or stay back together. Better still, he goes alone if he wants a vacation.

The girl is giving herself freedom to do all she wants and Mr mugu is asking NLers what to do
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^ well said.
if she aint got money to pay for her own tix and he was paying for it then HE should have gone or they both should have stayed.
mugu indeed!!
Re: I Need Relationship Advise by Mynd44: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2011
This is be a good opportunity to go after that sexy junior sister of hers

(1) (Reply)

Aduke And The Eruption Of The Love Virus / Help / Help ! How Do I Tell Her After 4 Years Of Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.