Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Aduke And The Eruption Of The Love Virus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aduke And The Eruption Of The Love Virus (750 Views)

5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aduke And The Eruption Of The Love Virus by Orikinla(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2011
I have sold condoms and pills to girls and ladies. And did demos of how to use a condom. The job paid my bills and attracted more babes. But I was faithful to my girlfriend who was equally faithful to me. We were like twins. Whenever she visited the others had to leave the room. She was my muse. In fact like the Savage Garden song, I dreamed her into my life. She was away working in the north whilst I was welcoming other babes, but all in platonic romance. Aduke (not real name) wanted me to cheat on my girlfriend. She was my regular companion. She could pose Unclad for me and was lying in my bed as I did my oil on canvas paintings. The first one was "Metamorphosis of the HIV in the T-Cell" which she did not like, but the second one "Eruption of the Love Virus" got her excited. She was all over me and I must confess that my mojo got erect and stiff and she screamed at the sight. But before she could grab it another platonic girlfriend came in and interrupted us.

(1) (Reply)

Help / How Do You Identify A Dead Relationship . / Did This Guy Go Too Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.