Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend (5305 Views)

Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by magnificentgun: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Guys, please,I need courage and encouragement not to take my life.
I just discovered that my girlfriend whom I have loved so much and given all to make comfortable has been cheating on me.
This is a girl a I got a loan of #600k for with interest to pay her house rent and I give upkeep money of #60k monthly from business earnings.
Though we were in Abuja together until I left to work in Delta state.
Just discovered that in the last 4 months,she has travelled to Lagos,Kaduna and Akwa Ibom to sleep with men just to get money to show off like some of her friends do.
She cheated one sometime last year and I forgave her and unlike many guys I have been faithful to her even when I have the opportunities to cheat.
I confronted her with evidences and she admitted.
I am devastated and depressed.
Please,I need encouragement as I can't explain how I feel at the moment.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by odinson1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
When we tell you Naive men to Leave women and relationships alone,and Focus on yourselves,you won't listen. You'll tell us and your sorry selves that love is a beautiful thing. Well guess what, women don't "love", they are incapable of reciprocating true Romantic love.

They can show you honor and respect in a relationship but they WILL EVER NEVER love you. Every tangible sacrifice ever that has ever been done in relationships,has always come from men. Why? Because women go into relationships with their Brains intact. They know what they are getting into,and they have in mind their sole purpose which is to Milk You dry of your Hard earned resources,and when they are through with you, they will throw you out into the streets so they can continue to look for another unfortunate Simp to Milk dry. And don't even get me started with marriage.
The Husband slaves his Life away at work to provide for his wife and children,while the Ungrateful Human-elephant sits at home,eating and watching tv all day, everyday. When the man his tired out at old age,The son takes over and showers all care and attention on her,while mostly neglecting the Father.

The bottom line is this,women are Like Black holes. And what does a black hole do? It Takes and takes until there is nothing more to take.

You learnt the Hard way and i hope you have truly learnt your lesson and won't do for a woman what she wouldn't do for you.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Cowbell521: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Avoid evil gender
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lols...you need encouragement to do what oga?
Ntoooor! We told you but never listened.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Cowbell521: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

any straight man who removes women from his life HAS NO LIFE ANY LONGER, let alone a DESTINY, lol! having a female mate to share the good and bad time, the glory. the hard times, the sorrow, the happiness etc is part of life!

for a man trying to go about in this life without a woman for companionship/support/sex etc,you either must be gay or deludedly impotent...so which one are you?!?!!

Na Wetin I dey talk be this. Avoid women or waste ur life
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Tokskob2008: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lol, I guess he needs encouragement to forgive her again and continue the unproductive business he calls relationship.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cowbell521:
Na Wetin I dey talk be this. Avoid women or waste ur life

Na Wetin I dey talk be this. Avoid women and you can start being gay instead

the above story is just that of a foolish simp who thought he could buy the affection of a woman by showering her with deluded gifts.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by shawante(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
grin grin grin grin grin.. Guy u be bastard I swear
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by habsydiamond(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
The only women worth investing on is ur wife or ur mother.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Prayfortheworld: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nigga i don't know you but i swear i just hate you for this!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by ReneDaniels: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bros you get sense at all #600k how much you don dash your mother? Girl way cheat ones you no fit get sense

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by johnsonmartina6(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
I prefer say money kill me than woman kill me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Godada(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
odinson1:
When we tell you Naive men to Leave women and relationships alone,and Focus on yourselves,you won't listen. You'll tell us and your sorry selves that love is a beautiful thing. Well guess what, women don't "love", they are incapable of reciprocating true Romantic love.

They can show you honor and respect in a relationship but they WILL EVER NEVER love you. Every tangible sacrifice ever that has ever been done in relationships,has always come from men. Why? Because women go into relationships with their Brains intact. They know what they are getting into,and they have in mind their sole purpose which is to Milk You dry of your Hard earned resources,and when they are through with you, they will throw you out into the streets so they can continue to look for another unfortunate Simp to Milk dry. And don't even get me started with marriage.
The Husband slaves his Life away at work to provide for his wife and children,while the Ungrateful Human-elephant sits at home,eating and watching tv all day, everyday. When the man his tired out at old age,The son takes over and showers all care and attention on her,while mostly neglecting the Father.

The bottom line is this,women are Like Black holes. And what does a black hole do? It Takes and takes until there is nothing more to take.

You learnt the Hard way and i hope you have truly learnt your lesson and won't do for a woman what she wouldn't do for you.

Save your strength son... These simps are mostly irredeemable.. they never learn..

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Moeman: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
swallow red pill and know peace
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Angrygoat: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
600k too much,mugu.i have never really felt a loss,my ex bich ,we banged like around October,I banged and banged and banged her till I forced my cum. She did she wants to marry me and have my baby,but I know she wa abt to cum then. Bich. A whole 600k. N u dey show say e plenty n,and u come dey do like mugu,dey loyal. Oponu. Hahhhhahahahaha
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Ronnnie: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
magnificentgun:
I just discovered that my girlfriend whom I have loved so much and given all to make comfortable has been cheating on me.
This is a girl a I got a loan of #600k for with interest to pay her house rent and I give upkeep money of #60k monthly from business earnings.
Though we were in Abuja together until I left to work in Delta state.
Just discovered that in the last 4 months,she has travelled to Lagos,Kaduna and Akwa Ibom to sleep with men just to get money to show off like some of her friends do.
She cheated one sometime last year and I forgave her and unlike many guys I have been faithful to her even when I have the opportunities to cheat.
I confronted her with evidences and she admitted.
I am devastated and depressed.
Please,I need encouragement as I can't explain how I feel at the moment.
Forgiving a girl for cheating on you is like forgiving a snake for biting you thinking it won't do that again....she gave you a sign that she wasn't loyal but you were blinded by love now see what you have gotten yourself into all because she gave you a warm hole....she is public property,no amount of your tears will make her change..just thank God you found out before you married her if not she would have turned your Home into a Brothel..A HOe will remain a HOe...Accept the fact and move on
cut the relationship down...no woman is worth the stress men keep up with nowadays

10 Likes

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Ronnnie: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
That's why you have to cut your coat according to your size but una no go ever hear. You will go and chyke a bad bitch, you wey be good boi. Take heart, you're not the first, same thing happened just yesterday and more will happen tomorrow. My own fit even happen later grin grin. Vaginarians go deal with us. All of us go collect bros grin grin grin

Heartbreak go reach all of us las las grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
So you took loan of 600k to pay rent for a woman,what happen to house of 150k.Bros you mumu shaa.Thank God I dont know you personally.move on,obviously she no value you nor ur sacrifices

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Restroom: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Stay till she dash you syphilis and HIV

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by magnificentgun: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by wale8486: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mosdi!!!Where are u?this guy need ur advice
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Savedday: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to a man is to be a simp. Pls op, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
magnificentgun:
This is a girl a I got a loan of #600k for with interest to pay her house rent and I give upkeep money of #60k monthly from business earnings..
Did anyone force you to pay her houserent abeg? undecided

You chose of your own volition to date a charity case and you are here whining about this to us, why? Abeg, stop dirty ingredients nairaland with all this foolishness. undecided
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by revived2: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
You be oloriburukuuuu grin grin grin

Continue with her nah grin grin wayray

Death to all simps grin
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by johnlvis(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
You be mumu man
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Karleb(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
I still don't get the idea of monthly upkeep for a girlfriend.

I refuse to understand it.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by coolhumble(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sorry bro. It's not easy we all know but at this point you have to be a man. Brace up and face your future. Whatever you do please make sure she's not back to your life because you can only live with the regrets of being a simp (to her). She deserves nothing good so you are better off without her.
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Animalistic simp.
I hope you suffer grievously.
Learn your lesson the hard way and then take the redpill.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Yohans(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
When you forgave and accepted her the first time she cheated on you then what were you expecting for her to stay faithful to you, mumu Op you should have dumped her cos it is never advisable for one to give a cheat a second chance .
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mumu man,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Do To This Feeling? / I Am Tired Of Nairaland / See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.