Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses (53233 Views)

I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp / Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Anyways: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
A 30-year-old school dropout, Seun Ojo has given reason why he shot his prostitute girlfriend, Enny, in Owo, Ondo state.

Seun, was paraded alongside 45 other suspects arrested for various criminal offences ranging from kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing, and snatching of motorbikes among others by the state security outfit, codenamed, Amotekun.

In an interview, the suspect said he shot his girlfriend at closed range for not giving him enough attention as his lover.

Seun, said his girlfriend, who was into prostitution had been ignoring him and as well giving other men attention.

“My girlfriend’s name is Enny, she is a prostitute who always comes to Ikare junction in Owo. I shot her after I noticed that she gives other men more attention than me.

“We have been having issues for a while now. That particular day she repeated what I warned her against and I became furious and I shot her. But she did not die. I learnt that she is in hospital.

“I’m not a cultist, and I have never shot anyone in my life. The gun that I used against her belongs to my father who is a hunter. My father does use the gun to hunt and kill animals.”

But, the Amotekun commander, Chief Adeleye said the woman later died of the gunshot injury.

Also, paraded include a 65 years old herbalist, Muritala Jimoh, and five other suspected kidnappers who hypnotise their victims in Odigbo council area of the state.

Others arrested include a mother, daughter, Mrs Folasade Adesanya and Racheal Adesanya.

The Amotekun commander, Chief Adeleye, said that the herbalist fortified the members of gang before going on operation.

Adeleye added that the members of the gang specialize in hypnotizing their victims before kidnapping them.

” The six kidnap syndicate uses spiritual means to hypnotize people they carry on their motorcycle to unknown destination.

“We have a case of one of them that specializes in killing motorcycle riders and taking over the motorcycle, dismantling and sending out of the state. We tracked him to Ore in Odigbo and we arrested his accomplice and the ring leader escaped to Ogun state.

” We contacted the Amotekun in Ogun state who assisted us in apprehending him.

“We also have another group that specializes in kidnapping. They actually kidnapped a lady in Ore but we were able to get the victim out alive without ransom and we were able to apprehend the suspected kidnappers”.

In an interview, the 47-year-old woman arrested with her daughter, confessed to the crime.

” I only directed the gang to help me kidnap a mad pregnant woman. I intended to take custody of the baby after delivery because I have not been able to conceive after this my first child.

Giving the breakdown of the suspects, the Amotekun boss said the 45 suspects included ten kidnappers; eight burglars; ten armed robbers; one minor rapist; three motorcycle snatchers; eight illegal possessors of firearms; one car vandal; one generator robber and three cattle rustlers.

Adeleye said that the suspects will be charged to court after completion of investigation.

He noted that “Amotekun remains resolute in maintaining zero tolerance to crime in the state, we call on criminals to vacate the state forthwith.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/why-i-shot-my-prstitute-girlfriend-%e2%80%95-jealous-boyfriend-confesses/

5 Likes

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Chris2863(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Anyways:
A 30-year-old school dropout, Seun Ojo has given reason why he shot his prostitute girlfriend, Enny, in Owo, Ondo state.

Seun, was paraded alongside 45 other suspects arrested for various criminal offences ranging from kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing, and snatching of motorbikes among others by the state security outfit, codenamed, Amotekun.

In an interview, the suspect said he shot his girlfriend at closed range for not giving him enough attention as his lover.

Seun, said his girlfriend, who was into prostitution had been ignoring him and as well giving other men attention.

“My girlfriend’s name is Enny, she is a prostitute who always comes to Ikare junction in Owo. I shot her after I noticed that she gives other men more attention than me.

“We have been having issues for a while now. That particular day she repeated what I warned her against and I became furious and I shot her. But she did not die. I learnt that she is in hospital.

“I’m not a cultist, and I have never shot anyone in my life. The gun that I used against her belongs to my father who is a hunter. My father does use the gun to hunt and kill animals.”

But, the Amotekun commander, Chief Adeleye said the woman later died of the gunshot injury.

Also, paraded include a 65 years old herbalist, Muritala Jimoh, and five other suspected kidnappers who hypnotise their victims in Odigbo council
area of the state.

Others arrested include a mother, daughter, Mrs Folasade Adesanya and Racheal Adesanya.

The Amotekun commander, Chief Adeleye, said that the herbalist fortified the members of gang before going on operation.

Adeleye added that the members of the gang specialize in hypnotizing their victims before kidnapping them.

” The six kidnap syndicate uses spiritual means to hypnotize people they carry on their motorcycle to unknown destination.

“We have a case of one of them that specializes in killing motorcycle riders and taking over the motorcycle, dismantling and sending out of the state. We tracked him to Ore in Odigbo and we arrested his accomplice and the ring leader escaped to Ogun state.

” We contacted the Amotekun in Ogun state who assisted us in apprehending him.

“We also have another group that specializes in kidnapping. They actually kidnapped a lady in Ore but we were able to get the victim out alive without ransom and we were able to apprehend the suspected kidnappers”.

In an interview, the 47-year-old woman arrested with her daughter, confessed to the crime.

” I only directed the gang to help me kidnap a mad pregnant woman. I intended to take custody of the baby after delivery because I have not been able to conceive after this my first child.

Giving the breakdown of the suspects, the Amotekun boss said the 45 suspects included ten kidnappers; eight burglars; ten armed robbers; one minor rapist; three motorcycle snatchers; eight illegal possessors of firearms; one car vandal; one generator robber and three cattle rustlers.

Adeleye said that the suspects will be charged to court after completion of investigation.

He noted that “Amotekun remains resolute in maintaining zero tolerance to crime in the state, we call on criminals to vacate the state forthwith.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/why-i-shot-my-prstitute-girlfriend-%e2%80%95-jealous-boyfriend-confesses/

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
People dey try oo. How can somebody be comfortable dating a prostitute. Ode was even craving for attention. Some news go just weak person.

Come, who dey credit person account for making ftc, do I paste my aza now or later?

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by virginprincess(f): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigeria men are the most wicked and heartless set of people i have seen on this planet earth,she doesn't gives you attention,why don't you break up with her and get another girlfriend who would give you all the attention in this world,instead you decided to cut her life short,seriously some nigeria men are beast in human form,i honestly pity girls dating nigeria men,they go through a lot,anyways my prayers are with them.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by davidupdate89: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reporter: why are you in prison?

Him: I wanted to turn a hoe to a house wife.

Regardless, there's nothing the girl has done that would warrant taking someone's life

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by zed7: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
What a country. First person to name 5 good things about this country will get a recharge card from me.
5 good things that makes this country worth living in.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Mko123(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
all this kinetic energy for overused pussy

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Kelvinofficial: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bfh
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by funinoo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
But they banned them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
angry
Where is that dude that kicks idiots with his boots ?? Your attention is needed here angry

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Realists(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na Dem, they will always deny their tribe before been caught red handed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Okunga: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Juanmike(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ndi ofe mmanu and crime, their hearts, is as black as Tilumbu their brother.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by elganzar(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
The wise feminist once said...

6 Likes

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
My main X turn into rat, talking about robbing me���

I pray the judge give that girl a bond so I can pop her

1 Share

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Prettylima(f): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
He who kill by sword will also die by sword that's my judgement check my signature I produce all kinds of cartons
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Shollyjay90(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
To the parents here, kindly make sure you train ur children in the way of the Lord, this is what will guarantee a rest of mind for you in the future.

Awon omo abiiko. Untrained children

6 Likes

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by DAMIMONY: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
You shot somebody because of a hoe,that's pathetic. Fornication is bad, leave it now or you might regret. Your body is the temple of God.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by bestman09(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
shocked
You are just a waste to your parents and the society. I wish Nigeria is a place where the law truly works

3 Likes

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by OgaDeyVex: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
All Yoruba miscreant Muslims mtcheeew rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by DSC7: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mumu man embarassed

Wetin concern ashy with loyalty and faithfulness? undecided..

You go rot in jail bloody bst..

3 Likes

Re: Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lol. You mean the dude knew his babe was an olosho and yet, they were dating?

Omo x 500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Impregnates Me And My Daughter / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.