Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] (6877 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / My Babe Is Too Clingy / My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by SultanOfPuna: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
She is not actually my babe but a friend with benefits. She visted my place before she went to her home for christmas, we dey flex wella i take her out she no dey smoke but she dey cough thick loud cough. She fit dey laugh next thing she go cough come run go bathroom.
She do am last night i still dey awake dey browse she dey sleep come cough loud cough run go bathroom.
She come comot go bed, i no too reason am. Until piss come catch me i enter bathroom.

Lo and behold wetin i see for my sink i no fit explain.
This is what she coughed out black disgusting stuff . Doctors abeg wetin be this

2 Shares

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by KingDash: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
this ya babe na scrab, just find the nearest river dispose her body.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by SultanOfPuna: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
And i don lashh bani the first night she visit.
Hope say i neva carry. Doctors abeg what is that thing she coughed out. And i dey kiss her for mouth chaiiii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by SultanOfPuna: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
KingDash:
Friends with benefit
Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by FeliciaOja(f): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Friends with benefit
More like friends with Diseases undecided embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by Miradamian: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Don't be stupid and ignorant.are u the only one who doesn't know there is soothe in portharcout? The air in ph is polluted bc of the illegal refineries, the air they are breathing is clean.they breath in carbon from the soothe and cough out black substance.
I pity that girl who threw herself at small mind like. U. No u think she has whooping cough

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tomorrow na Christmas ooo cheesy smiley
U are suppose to post pictures of your Christmas clothes and shoes.
See the kind of picture u dey post
Ewww tongue

1 Like

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Buy her mentol or baba blue.
Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by alphaNomega: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Is her name Chinelo?
Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by SultanOfPuna: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Miradamian:
Don't be stupid and ignorant.are u the only one who doesn't know there is soothe in portharcout? The air in ph is polluted bc of the illegal refineries, the air they are breathing is clean.they breath in carbon from the soothe and cough out black substance.
I pity that girl who threw herself at small mind like. U. No u think she has whooping cough
I ask her about the soothe stuff and she said its not that bad as they say in the news. I just feel disgusted at what came out from her mouth.
Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by tsinzu: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
There's heavy soot pollution in port Harcourt for over a month now. It's been in the news, she's been inhaling it from the air. Don't accuse the innocent girl of something she knows nothing about.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by Irupetepete: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Some guys dey try Sha...
Most naija ladies BTW 16-36 are walking corpse

1 Like

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by brain54(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Fear don catch my guy...

O boy go for check up.
A stitch in time saves... plenty patch-patch.!!!

2 Likes

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by kingbee90: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
She is not actually my babe but a friend with benefits. She visted my place before she went to her home for christmas, we dey flex wella i take her out she no dey smoke but she dey cough thick loud cough. She fit dey laugh next thing she go cough come run go bathroom.
She do am last night i still dey awake dey browse she dey sleep come cough loud cough run go bathroom.
She come comot go bed, i no too reason am. Until piss come catch me i enter bathroom.

This is what she coughed out black disgusting stuff . Doctors abeg wetin be this
You don't have to be scared Bro! It's the sooth in PH. All PH residents are suffering from it. You need to see the black stuff that comes out of my nostrils every morning. It's crazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by younglleo: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
Is her name Chinelo?
be like say u dey find ur babe grin grin grin
Soo na op dey straff ur babe daily jst for benefits

2 Likes

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by FiverrTutor(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
You guys in Portharcourt are walking corpse. The black soot in that city is so bad I pity the people who live there. That stuff causes cancer
Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by Joeyfizzo: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
If it's PH then it's the black soot she has been inhaling mixed with phlem.
Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Irupetepete:
Some guys dey try Sha...
Most naija ladies BTW 16-36 are walking corpse

Don't generalize you know that isn't true.

1 Like

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by LogicBomb8: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
So when they turn 37 and above they come back alive abi....Onzua
Irupetepete:
Some guys dey try Sha... Most naija ladies BTW 16-36 are walking corpse

1 Like

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Op please tell your girl to see a doctor before it degenerates to something worse or even cuts off her air supply completely. I haven't been to Ph but from what other posters have said there seems to be really bad air pollution there. My heart goes out to all those residing in ph, may God protect you all and keep you safe cry

2 Likes

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by LogicBomb8: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
So when they turn 37 and above they nw come back to live abi.....Ozua
Irupetepete:
Some guys dey try Sha... Most naija ladies BTW 16-36 are walking corpse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by arthurwillia(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
KingDash:

Which kind wahala be this na hahahahhaa
Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by posty56: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

wetin you carry out for house? that same mouth go kiss you still give you bj.
Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by arthurwillia(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Oya it’s just ph atmospheric soot
You don buy market

1 Like

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2021
tsinzu:
There's heavy soot pollution in port Harcourt for over a month now. It's been in the news, she's been inhaling it from the air. Don't accuse the innocent girl of something she knows nothing about.
you are right that's what have been experiencing every morning when am brushing .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Go see a doctor and stop coming here for advice..can't you see there are too many gullible ones here..
Stop Makin people insult that gal on here abeg..she might be Ill no big deal there..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:16am On Dec 25, 2021
Yuck undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17am On Dec 25, 2021
KingDash:
Person pikin ?!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by Irupetepete: 3:54am On Dec 25, 2021
Natureangel:

Don't generalize you know that isn't true.
most
Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by Mrscarter(f): 4:55am On Dec 25, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Eww. Unless shes ben breathing in sometin like coal dust or smoking something it can only be a fungal infection of sorts. Can also signify systic fibrosis. She should see a gp

1 Like

Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by Czario: 5:03am On Dec 25, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Google

"Coal miners pneumoconiosis"....very similar
Try to get her out of PH...a lot of chronic lung disease will soon hit the hospitals.
Re: Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:30am On Dec 25, 2021
Miradamian:
yeah I heard about this too

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Fell In Love With My Househelp / Look At The New Masturbation Kit... Pics / ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.