Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. (44075 Views)

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Bizibi(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
...and of course the Almighty GARRI...
Meanwhile, the 3rd picture depicts..
Avocado Pear with BREAD.
ehen!!!!! It is complete now

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by generalwo(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2021
The people post stuff on the internet these days sha.... Make I mind my business.... Very soon, them go begin show us toilet photos

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2021
Marriage Dey sweet if your wife get sense

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
The essence of this, is to appreciate the hardworking women out there who contribute a lot in ensuring their Loved ones & the neighbors around them are well fed and nurtured.
This, I'm doing using the Savory Kitchen Efforts of my Lovely Wife as a point of reference.

Mind you;
There's no single Family that's devoid of issues.
We can't keep pushing Family problems to the Front Page & not expecting its repercussions.
Human Interactions will always generate rancor but how u manage it determines the outcome.
Only the DEAD rests in Calmness.
There's no legal suit in the grave!

When I started, I was secretly taking pictures of my meal, but I was caught along the line. grin grin
So, the few pictures I have here, are the results of my efforts at capturing them.

So, I appreciate her for such tremendous work.
It's been wonderful engulfing all these delicacies.
My Weight is now under critical watch grin.

I am not happy with all these pictures you are uploading. I am really angry now . Do you want me to bite my phone screen ? How do you want me to eat it now . Should i varnish enter your kitchen ?

My bachelor friend invited me for food and I told him that Xmas is once in a year so I can't gamble it to eat man's food today. I had to call a female friend to prepare my meal.

Thanks for appreciating your wife's effort . God bless your family
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Chiemeka1: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2021
You only want to tell us you married a good and wife material.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by tivta(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

My Brother,
I am now combating pot belly.
I never knew I would battle such until I encountered marriage.
She wonders why I keep taking pictures of her meal before eating.
But, today this is the RESULT!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, is she black or white?
Is she from Nigeria?
Did you guys meet in Nigeria or over there?
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by TRIXIA: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Mammie11:
Hope you assisted too?
Kudos to your wife.

Your type is what men should avoid with prayer and fasting

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by slowice(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Oga pun intended but this your wife pass wetin one man suppose marry alone. Haba! Dis na greed na, only you marry all in one wey get enough enjoyment for a whole community.

Baba you are a great man. You suppose live long with a wife like this.

You are blessed, very blessed enjoy your wife joor... If she sef get sister me sef dey extremely single and ready grin

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:39am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
The essence of this, is to appreciate the hardworking women out there who contribute a lot in ensuring their Loved ones & the neighbors around them are well fed and nurtured.
This, I'm doing using the Savory Kitchen Efforts of my Lovely Wife as a point of reference.

Mind you;
We can't keep pushing Family problems to the Front Page & not expecting its repercussions.
Human Interactions will always generate rancor but how u manage it determines the outcome.

When I started, I was secretly taking pictures of my meal, but I was caught along the line. grin grin
So, the few pictures I have here, are the results of my efforts at capturing them.

Oh my God oh my God could this be true, oh me wow
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Mind you;

Na your money she take give you good meals.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by qtguru(m): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2021
Joysticks:
Na your money she take give you good meals.

Is that a bad thing ?

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Na money kee am.... nice one!!
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by HonestFriend: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Do not marry a woman that cannot cook... Pastor E. A Adeboye.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Abujaexpress: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2021
Are you sure?
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by mummymum: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2021
Wow that yummy
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2021
Mammie11:
Hope you assisted too?
Kudos to your wife.
Yeah!
I do a lot.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 25, 2021
raphy:
This one go take pictures on social media and say it's his wife food.

How can we be so sure it here food when you don't show us a pic of her cooking it.

This is called rubbish post
Foodie like me wey love cooking.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry I'm too big for such Nonsense!
Just enjoy the savory pictures
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by ThatFairGuy1: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2021
So she isn't poco lipsrsealed

Congratulations man
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Ololanla:
Hope you have not eaten your 'tomorrow' ?
grin grin grin grin grin
There's Food Sufficiency in the US
That's one thing Africa misses

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Remain Blessed Bro.
We just have to appreciate the hardworking women out there.
The striking thing is, some of these Ladies are wealthy, yet respectful & loaded with smart ideas
Are wealthy? Do they help you financially! What a lucky man
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2021
shantti:
O.p. can u give me ur wife's phone number let me call her and thank her personally. Your blessed bro
grin grin grin grin grin
She asleep now.
Our time here is 2:57 am, West Pacific Time Los Angeles
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2021
zainabicy:
You have given her peace of mind for her to be able to take her time and prepare this meals for you.

I’m also thinking that she doesn’t keep a 9-5 job grin grin

No ask me how I take know
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Are wealthy? Do they help you financially! What a lucky man
She's wealthy.
So am I.
We just gravitated towards each other & married!
She was wealthier while I was wealthy.
But now I'm wealthier.
So I can say we are wealthier now! grin grin

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
ominilongest:
o boy,cooking sef na something else o
imagine coming back from work,after having a stressful day and ur wife was like
there is donut and fanta in the fridge

bros na ur leg g dz grin
fatinus

Hahahhahahaha stop making me laugh what is donut that's poor men's food
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mammie11:
Hope you assisted too?
Kudos to your wife.
Rest abeg. Not every woman is a bitter feminist like you all on nairaland that advocate for chores sharing and would starve their husband of food and sex if they feel he's not helping with chores. undecided ode

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Victorclean1:
Fake life is worst than death. You went and downloaded all the food displayed on internet and claim it was what you wife fed You on.
Will you shut up
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
ominilongest:
o boy,cooking sef na something else o
imagine coming back from work,after having a stressful day and ur wife was like

bros na ur leg g dz grin
fatinus

Yes ooo.
Thanks man!
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by mustaphagreens(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
ominilongest:
o boy,cooking sef na something else o imagine coming back from work,after having a stressful day and ur wife was like

bros na ur leg g dz grin
fatinus

We will eat that donut and fanta for 1 year
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Victorclean1:
Fake life is worst than death. You went and downloaded all the food displayed on internet and claim it was what you wife fed You on.
grin grin grin grin grin
At least some Nairalanders know I am too occupied for such Nonsense. grin grin grin grin
Those who have met me in person, still talk of the experience they encountered.

Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him