Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. (44072 Views)

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Fuckthamods: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108799639:
God bless all dem Madams of the Household.
Cc : Cococandy
Zombie sef dey eye woman..
Nothing wey POS no go see for junction

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Clinghton: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
A woman that can cook is one of the qualities...
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by tivta(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She's Igbo.
But was raised in the US

Wooooooooo, you are a very lucky man. I envy you.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:02am On Dec 26, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
That's enough, I'm calling EFCC. angry
grin grin

Op your wife loves cooking and she is good at it.

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by MummyD2020(f): 4:01am On Dec 26, 2021
Continue appreciating her, women love it. She is a great cook.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Dshocker(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2021
The truth is;when i get married,i must enroll my wife in a cooking school,so she will become a professional chef,because i love food like kilode

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by chubbyswit(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2021
Romanoff:
The vegetables with crabs got me.

Thank God you're appreciating her effort.

I pray you won't use your hand to ruin the good thing you have in Jesus name.
This negative prayer is not necessary!! What's wrong with you people!!??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Why did u come so late on this thread ,u wife is better than some chef in cooking see food, I love good food like this.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Englandboy:
Why did u come so late on this thread ,u wife is better than some chef in cooking see food, I love good food like this.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes soo.
Although I was barred from typing for some hours.
I don't know where I messed up.
I just believe I didn't derail in my communication.
Although sometimes we may step beyond the boundary without knowing.

Anyway,
No marriage is smooth.
Human interactions generally come with rancor, even families and siblings are not immuned to such, but how you handle such, matters.
People may think I don't have issues with my wife from time to time, but it does happen too.
After that, she goes back to discharge her duties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
MummyD2020:

Continue appreciating her, women love it. She is a great cook.
Yeahh!
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes soo.
Although I was barred from typing for some hours.
I don't know where I messed up.
I just believe I didn't derail in my communication.
Although sometimes we may step beyond the boundary without knowing.

Anyway,
No marriage is smooth.
Human interactions generally come with rancor, even families and siblings are not immuned to such, but how you handle such matters.
People may think I don't have issues with my wife from tume to time, but it does happen too.
After that, she goes back to discharge her duties.
enjoy ur marriage and please put me in prayers so that I can have a better woman to be my wife
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Remain Blessed Bro.
We just have to appreciate the hardworking women out there.
The striking thing is, some of these Ladies are wealthy, yet respectful & loaded with smart ideas

The working class ladies are the best cooks.

They make better delicacies than idle women.

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by FanOfMyself: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
ukaface:
Nawa o
Op, you are outrightly wicked, very wicked.

The only thing I don chop Na bread o, slice bread, I no even see butter or tea to top am, Na pure water I drink.

It is well
Really?
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by TheirDad: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
God when, i am happy for you brother !!! Well done, i pray i get this lucky when i am about to get married.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by olafundz: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
I beg bros which tribe you marry? na igbo ba, because I can smell the odor o cheesy
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Raychee(f): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Future husband, you're not ready for the enjoyment that is coming for you cheesy
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
olafundz:
I beg bros which tribe you marry?
na igbo ba, because I can smell the odor o cheesy
.. na Igbo

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Jazzman01: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
chubbyswit:

This negative prayer is not necessary!! What's wrong with you people!!??

That is Life. As Adults, one fact we all must admit is that nothing lasts forever either good or bad. So don't be surprised if they eventually break up one of these days or things go South. But I do NOT pray for such to happen.
Life is very very unpredictable and not always rosy as we all envisage. We can only pray and hope for the best because life has its own plan for us too which maybe pleasant or not so pleasant and there's nothing we can do about it.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by chubbyswit(m): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jazzman01:

That is Life. As Adults, one fact we all must admit is that nothing lasts forever either good or bad. So don't be surprised if they eventually break up one of these days or things go South. But I do NOT pray for such to happen.
Life is very very unpredictable and not always rosy as we all envisage. We can only pray and hope for the best because life has its own plan for us too which maybe pleasant or not so pleasant and there's nothing we can do about it.
if you dwell more on the positive rather than try to conjour up the negative side of things, then perhaps, just perhaps, life will start to be a little more predictable and rosy for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.