Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. (44056 Views)

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by GorillaApp(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Victorclean1:
Fake life is worst than death. You went and downloaded all the food displayed on internet and claim it was what you wife fed You on.
Pls post prove. Show us pictures evidence
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by sylva1(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Bros, only you? Na this same country we dey so? Na wa o!!!
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by RodgersAkpafu: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
Make everybody gettat

angry angry angry angry angry
What is your problem
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by ImoleNaija: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2021
Mammie11:
Hope you assisted too?
Kudos to your wife.

They have arrived.

End_Time feminists

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Angelawhite(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2021
Victorclean1:
Fake life is worst than death. You went and downloaded all the food displayed on internet and claim it was what you wife fed You on.

Why the hate on your fellow woman? Shey na machine de cook the food wey de internet? Are you saying that because you cannot cook no one else can ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by dapadawee: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2021
To all oppressors on nairaland please stop oppressing us.
Some oppressed us with fine girl and marriage.
Now this one is oppressing us with food,
To state the fact I have never eaten any of those combination.
Am sure you will have a pottom belle

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
The essence of this, is to appreciate the hardworking women out there who contribute a lot in ensuring their Loved ones & the neighbors around them are well fed and nurtured.
This, I'm doing using the Savory Kitchen Efforts of my Lovely Wife as a point of reference.

Mind you;
There's no single Family that's devoid of issues.
We can't keep pushing Family problems to the Front Page & not expecting its repercussions.
Human Interactions will always generate rancor but how u manage it determines the outcome.
Only the DEAD rests in Calmness.
There's no legal suit in the grave!

When I started, I was secretly taking pictures of my meal, but I was caught along the line. grin grin
So, the few pictures I have here, are the results of my efforts at capturing them.

So, I appreciate her for such tremendous work.
It's been wonderful engulfing all these delicacies.
My Weight is now under critical watch grin.

this is Buhari xmas on this display
oga at least we have roof over our heads
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Fxwarrior: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
The essence of this, is to appreciate the hardworking women out there who contribute a lot in ensuring their Loved ones & the neighbors around them are well fed and nurtured.
This, I'm doing using the Savory Kitchen Efforts of my Lovely Wife as a point of reference.

Mind you;
We can't keep pushing Family problems to the Front Page & not expecting its repercussions.
Human Interactions will always generate rancor but how u manage it determines the outcome.

When I started, I was secretly taking pictures of my meal, but I was caught along the line. grin grin
So, the few pictures I have here, are the results of my efforts at capturing them.

Op is this what you have been eating on a low?
This is actually intercontinental package. Is your wife a Nigerian?

No need. It's actually away connection. Anyway enjoy.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by RodgersAkpafu: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2021
Reading some bitter people spewing bitter comments up there got me disgusted
The OP is not the reason why your lives suck and you are suffering
For some of you
You deserve every bit of it by voting a useless mofo and supporting his evil policies

At the end of today, his wife will still serve him something nice, while most of you will have nothing to eat, something substandard to eat or you will go begging to eat.

Useless bitter sufferhead mofo useless citizens
Jealousy people
Gerrout

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by NohurryInLife: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
Make everybody gettat

angry angry angry angry angry
Wetin make you dey vex anyhow today padimi??
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by fredopareto(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2021
Congrats bro..Good work from your wife (kudos) if at all..make u na remember dose wey no get ....nd for d rest of us wey we no see dis kind food chop..next year go better...one love keep us together
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by RodgersAkpafu: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2021
Angelawhite:

Why the hate on your fellow woman? Shey na machine de cook the food wey de internet? Are you saying that because you cannot cook no one else can ?
Dont mind them
It hurts for them seeing someone else living the life they can only dream of
Make them no go hustle
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

My Brother,
I am now combating pot belly.
I never knew I would battle such until I encountered marriage.
She wonders why I keep taking pictures of her meal before eating.
But, today this is the RESULT!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na the pot belly matter enter my mind as I dey see all the heavy heavy portions way u dey carry. I used to have a girl that would be making me eat such heavy portions. I had to change it for her oo because we never marry u dey make me grow big belly. It was like she wanted me to look less attractive to other girls grin but ur wife dey try sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Pataricatering(f): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Remain Blessed Bro.
We just have to appreciate the hardworking women out there.
The striking thing is, some of these Ladies are wealthy, yet respectful & loaded with smart ideas
everybody should be respectful - not just women

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by simplesearch: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2021
These are people living at the epicenter of civilization, yet sparing no effort to enrich their family's health through good cooking. But down here you'll see a lady who doesn't even know how to take good care of herself claiming feminist and showing you reasons why it's not necessary for a woman to know how to cook. Very pitiable and sleepy generation of young people claiming woke.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by ImoleNaija: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2021
shantti:
O.p. can u give me ur wife's phone number let me call her and thank her personally. Your blessed bro

Good wife's snatcher cheesy
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Didi2d(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2021
I can only say, God bless your wife

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2021
Bros, is your wife single?

3 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Goldentulip2: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Mind you;

Omo your enjoying oh Eii Lool
@oats and peanut thats healthy, fish everywhere good protein chai, and veggies. Mayne future wifey must sabi cook sha Lool
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by ekanx27(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2021
And you say you nor be Ritualist? Na only Ritualist fit dey eat all these kind of food for this Baba regime.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Bash92(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2021
Mammie11:
Hope you assisted too?
Kudos to your wife.
Na dem be dis

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Mexyz(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2021
Having a good partner dey sweet oo....

God help the singles like us oo.

Anyways my neighbours don feed me this morning and I still get about 3 plates from other neighbours yet untouched.. Many packs of fruit juice wey I no even know wetin to do with them ..

Since am too lazy to cook or go to mom's place to eat, I dey my house.

This Christmas is the best for me so far as a bachelor (2 Christmas now as a bachelor) God I thank you for what you did for me, relatives and friends this year....

Merry Christmas to you all

3 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by ekanx27(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Mind you;

Please I need your wife's younger sister's Number. Your wife is yours, please let me join in this enjoyment by being part of your wife's family.

PS: I am serious bros

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by ImoleNaija: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:
Reading some bitter people spewing bitter comments up there got me disgusted
The OP is not the reason why your lives suck and you are suffering
For some of you
You deserve every bit of it by voting a useless mofo and supporting his evil policies

At the end of today, his wife will still serve him something nice, while most of you will have nothing to eat, something substandard to eat or you will go begging to eat.

Useless bitter sufferhead mofo useless citizens
Jealousy people
Gerrout

Kai, bitterness has taken over your life completely. You hate One Naija so teyyy e dey drive you mad.

You need to see a psychotherapist ASAP. angry

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Eromzi(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2021
your wife must be a caterer, possible owning a standard restaurant.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by skywalker240(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2021
Which kind oppression be this na undecided

This kind early mo mo undecided

Make una let me think peaceful oo undecided
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by ukaface(f): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Nawa o
Op, you are outrightly wicked, very wicked.

The only thing I don chop Na bread o, slice bread, I no even see butter or tea to top am, Na pure water I drink.

It is well
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by TheManOfTheYear: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2021
May God bless your home.
Your wife is an unofficial chef. The road to a man's heart never changed, it's still through the stomach

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Alwaysachick: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2021
MHElijah:
Both the meal you brought outside you're giving credit to wife... God bless your home

Merry Christmas

Bought or cooked, she should be applauded for thinking and serving the meal.

I have screenshot some of them. It's not an easy task think of what to cook.

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by GboyegaD(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2021
Victorclean1:

No make bitterness destroy you ooo.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Henryt6: 11:20am On Dec 25, 2021
Na download for Internet abi only you dey chop all this

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by motionarena: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2021
ukaface:
Nawa o
Op, you are outrightly wicked, very wicked.

The only thing I don chop Na bread o, slice bread, I no even see butter or tea to top am, Na pure water I drink.

It is well
sorry dear.
I feel your pain am willing to give u a treat this xmas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Family Members Locked In Cage In Bayelsa Over Land Dispute (Pics) / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.