Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. (44073 Views)

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Victorclean1:
Fake life is worst than death. You went and downloaded all the food displayed on internet and claim it was what you wife fed You on.
Jealousy jealousy go kill you go marry if e easy
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
sylva1:
Bros, only you? Na this same country we dey so? Na wa o!!!
No be Naijaaa ooo.
No vex!
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by AyGrafix: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Your stomach go soon resemble world of champions. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by McCoy9067(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Naira land has been turned to gallery

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by HustlePro: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

My Brother,
I am now combating pot belly.
I never knew I would battle such until I encountered marriage.
She wonders why I keep taking pictures of her meal before eating.
But, today this is the RESULT!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cry cry cry u come dey let marriage hungry me eh...

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Mazinewmoney: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Uncle I envy you. But i wish you well sir.
I wish you and wifey more good health, peace, happiness. I pray to be like you someday. Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Ucpascal(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Broda pls which state is she from?

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
HustlePro:
cry cry cry u come dey let marriage hungry me eh...
Don't Rush.
Look for Better woman.
Just be Patient.
They are available!.
It may take time.
But you will smile in the end.

First!
Start by checking out the people you move around with?
What's their impact in your life?
What's yours in theirs?

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
ImoleNaija:

They have arrived.

End_Time feminists
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Pataricatering:
everybody should be respectful - not just women
You are right!.
Just like what I said, she's exceptional.
We also have our quarrel moments.
But how we handle them determines how we sleep.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Goldentulip2:

Omo your enjoying oh Eii Lool
@oats and peanut thats healthy, fish everywhere good protein chai, and veggies. Mayne future wifey must sabi cook sha Lool
The Veggies are available in packs.
So we just purchase them and make our stew.
It makes it a lot easier.
Here are the parts of the Veggies preserved in the refrigerator!

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Marriage Dey sweet if your wife get sense
Yeahhhhh.
Absolutely true
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
tivta:

Abeg, is she black or white?
Is she from Nigeria?
Did you guys meet in Nigeria or over there?
She's Igbo.
But was raised in the US
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by pheranme9(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Abeg is your wife married Lol

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by JaneYave(f): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
That's enough, I'm calling EFCC. angry
Hahaha
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Goldentulip2: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

The Veggies are available in packs.
So we just purchase them and make our stew.
It makes it a lot easier.
Here are the parts of the Veggies preserved in the refrigerator!
Where can this be purchased please? Spar? Frozen store? Shoprite is gone now abi?
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Mycometp3(m): 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
No go chop ur future ...Jesus no send una all this 1 wey una dey do ooo
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Goldentulip2:

Where can this be purchased please? Spar? Frozen store? Shoprite is gone now abi?
Has shoprite left entirely.?
I thought it was bought over by some Nigerians.
Anyway, I don't know where such can be purchased in Nigeria but if you check Top Departmental shops around you, u may be lucky.
Shoprite would have been the Best place!

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
pheranme9:
Abeg is your wife married Lol
She's yet to be married grin
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She's wealthy.
So am I.
We just gravitated towards each other & married!
She was wealthier while I was wealthy.
But now I'm wealthier.
So I can say we are wealthier now! grin grin
Chai
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Whizkay(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
where is your wife from and did she have some form of formal culinary training ?
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by yorubarere: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
That's enough, I'm calling EFCC. angry
You just made my Xmas cheesy
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by fanzine(f): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wow. She must be a good cook.
You show us a pic of yourself, let's see whether the food dem show for your body. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by yorubarere: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Romanoff:
The vegetables with crabs got me.

Thank God you're appreciating her effort.

I pray you won't use your hand to ruin the good thing you have in Jesus name.
Must you always be bitter? A man is clearly appreciating his woman and u still managed to drag in your bad energy. You no deh tire?

For your info, we men including redpilled guys deh appreciate good women. That your man no appreciate you get why? cheesy

Try change and be a good wife and not a hoodlum claiming equal rights.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Goldentulip2: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Has shoprite left entirely.?
I thought it was bought over by some Nigerians.
Anyway, I don't know where such can be purchased in Nigeria but if you check Top Departmental shops around you, u may be lucky.
Shoprite would have been the Best place!

I have no idea oh haven’t been there in years, i also heard they were pulling out from Nigeria. Thanks bro will send someone. cheers
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by yorubarere: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Pataricatering:
everybody should be respectful - not just women
Feminist again. Una get joy at all?
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Legendoo: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
This man is blessed.

We wey remain, women don tell us say cooking na slavery.

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by juniorstar(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
The essence of this, is to appreciate the hardworking women out there who contribute a lot in ensuring their Loved ones & the neighbors around them are well fed and nurtured.
This, I'm doing using the Savory Kitchen Efforts of my Lovely Wife as a point of reference.

Mind you;
There's no single Family that's devoid of issues.
We can't keep pushing Family problems to the Front Page & not expecting its repercussions.
Human Interactions will always generate rancor but how u manage it determines the outcome.
Only the DEAD rests in Calmness.
There's no legal suit in the grave!

When I started, I was secretly taking pictures of my meal, but I was caught along the line. grin grin
So, the few pictures I have here, are the results of my efforts at capturing them.

So, I appreciate her for such tremendous work.
It's been wonderful engulfing all these delicacies.
My Weight is now under critical watch grin.

Only Chisom or faith can do this
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by HustlePro: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Don't Rush.
Look for Better woman.
Just be Patient.
They are available!.
It may take time.
But you will smile in the end.

First!
Start by checking out the people you move around with?
What's their impact in your life?
What's yours in theirs?

Thank you sir.
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Romanoff(f): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
yorubarere:

Must you always be bitter? A man is clearly appreciating his woman and u still managed to drag in your bad energy. You no deh tire?

For your info, we men including redpilled guys deh appreciate good women. That your man no appreciate you get why? cheesy

Try change and be a good wife and not a hoodlum claiming equal rights.

Is it your bitter?

Leave us and our bad wife behaviour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by yorubarere: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin
At least some Nairalanders know I am too occupied for such Nonsense. grin grin grin grin
Those who have met me in person, still talk of the experience they encountered.
You don't need to engage that bitter soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.