Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,774 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? (2493 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by ufotty2001: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
I just met a beautiful girl 2weeks ago.. my intention is to have sex with her. I have never promise her marriage but to my greatest surprised the girl is going too far. She had already assumed that our relationship will lead to marriage. Last time she went to our family house without informing me. She is already telling me that we should settle down together. Anytime she tells me about marriage I always tell her that we need to know each other first.. what will I do?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Bola146(f): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
undecided
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Bluezy13(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Go too far too.
Or simply back out.
Don't be the rate determining step in her life.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by brosom(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
If she's going too far, then run too far grin

It's Even, no one is cheated.

Though men always japa when a girl fronts marriage proposal back to back grin grin

6 Likes

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Bluezy13(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bola146:
undecided

Bola is thinking about telling you how non serious you are and wasting the lady's time.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by ufotty2001: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bola146:
undecided
need ur advice.
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Bluezy13(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
brosom:
H
And I think brosom will tell you to sit up too.
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by ufotty2001: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bluezy13:
Go too far too.
Or simply back out.
Don't be the rate determining step in her life.
Am thinking of backing out
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by smartasuen(m): 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
You just met a lady two weeks ago and all you want from her is sex then u send her packing, right?

My brother, though she may be rather impetuous to expect you to make a honest woman out of her within two weeks of meeting you, you are the worse sinner here having objectified her as an apparatus for sex.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Bluezy13(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
ufotty2001:

Am thinking of backing out

Then do so...
Let her move on.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by brosom(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bluezy13:

And I think brosom will tell you to sit up too.
men always japa when a girl fronts marriage proposal back to backgrin grin
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Bola146(f): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bluezy13:

Bola is thinking about telling you how non serious you are and wasting her life.

Like seriously, how could this one hold a successful home when karma is a bitch! Wasting her time, he is one of those who always kill with knife but will never allow anyone to pass a knife where they are angry I only pity those ladies that always fall into their traps undecided Any lady desperate for marriage will fall into this cheap promise.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by dreyboard(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
One of the reason why I like nairaland grin, someone will Sha make you laugh no matter what, this op is likely to be a comedian with his post

3 Likes

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin
Op think say na every banny wey he jam he go just easily lash and discharge,but na once he jam the type wey put the relationship for jar 4 with full speed cheesy

6 Likes

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by ufotty2001: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op think say na every banny wey he jam he go just easily lash and discharge,but na once he jam the type wey put the relationship for jar 4 with full speed cheesy
tell me what will I do?
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by ufotty2001: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
dreyboard:
One of the reason why I like nairaland grin, someone will Sha make you laugh no matter what, this op is likely to be a comedian with his post
not funny.. need ur advice
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by nerdfrost(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin what did u expect grin cheesy
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by ufotty2001: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
brosom:
men always japa when a girl fronts marriage proposal back to backgrin grin
true!! Me I want to japa now

1 Like

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Sureboyy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Run as fast as your legs can carry you undecided
She wan use to settle down then years later she go leave you run or dae run other men outside una marriage

Me don zero anything weh concern woman matter shocked shocked ��
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
ufotty2001:
tell me what will I do?
My guy grin,this bone be like wetin wor hang for your throat cool

But mennnnnnnn,our people say meat wey you no wor chop,no kukuma use your teeth share am undecided. Comot body now when e never too dey late before acid go rent house for your body undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by helinues: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
When is the introduction?

grin
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by ufotty2001: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
My guy grin,this bone be like wetin wor hang for your throat cool

But mennnnnnnn,our people say meat wey you no wor chop,no kukuma use your teeth share am undecided. Comot body now when e never too dey late before acid go rent house for your body undecided
Aaaaaahhhh I should japa
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by iamyemiakins(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Discharge the girl before she puts you in a big mess. Make lashing no go put you for gbege

1 Like

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
ufotty2001:

Aaaaaahhhh I should japa
ASAP cool
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by fati2001(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
ufotty2001:
I just met a beautiful girl 2weeks ago.. my intention is to have sex with her. I have never promise her marriage but to my greatest surprised the girl is going too far. She had already assumed that our relationship will lead to marriage. Last time she went to our family house without informing me. She is already telling me that we should settle down together. Anytime she tells me about marriage I always tell her that we need to know each other first.. what will I do?

" I ALWAYS TELL HER THAT WE NEED TO KNOW EACH OTHER FIRST "

BUT I ALWAYS FORGET TO ADD THE ABOVE STATEMENT WHEN IT COMES TO SEX

1 Like

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
ufotty2001:
Simple! Be honest with her about your intentions. This isn't rocket science for Pete's sake. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Bluezy13(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bola146:

Like seriously, how could this one hold a successful home when karma is a bitch! Wasting her time, he is one of those who always kill with knife but will never allow anyone to pass a knife where they are angry I only pity those ladies that always fall into their traps undecided Any lady desperate for marriage will fall into this cheap promise.

Don't mind him...
He has promised to let go. smiley

1 Like

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by arthurwillia(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
ufotty2001:

Jump into river
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ur intention is really bad. If u want sex, meet oloshos at the Brothel.
Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Tallesty1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
brosom:
If she's going too far, then run too far grin

It's Even, no one is cheated.

Though men always japa when a girl fronts marriage proposal back to back grin grin

Girls too don dey japa when guys front marriage these days.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going Too Far! What Will I Do? by Bignuell(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Her reaction. OP think say him dey wise grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Search For A Life Partner / Men Rethink This / 10 Women Come Out To Apologize For Being Feminists. INTERESTING Perspectives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.