Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes (57119 Views)

Are Men Really Polygamous? / Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes / This Is How Easter Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by UselessBuharist: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

Please tell the idiot!!

Let me even add that the last born of my home is a university student. And that mean a first degree is the minimum in my home. Yet, that idiot calls your home irresponsible! Na slap wey you no slap am na wetin make!!!.

Lol

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tomilola360:

fake Christian
You really wish that just because you said it, means that it is true!!!!
My home have cathechists, choir members, mass servants, born again christian. My father before his death, was a born again.chrsitian. When he died, my.house was.full to the brim with morners. Beside me, someone who did not know I was his son said in a low voice to her friends, if not for the kind of person he is, you will not see so many people come to his funeral. Your bible says by their fruits you shall know them. Some of the fruits of the spirit of God is peace, love, kindness, long suffeing, etc. And my father was a man of peace and wisdom. This is what.people who do.not even know that I was his son were saying at the funeral. Your bible also says you cannot give what you do not have. 2 Cor 8: 12 And my father had peace and wisdom which he gave to us his children which is even.sustaining us years after he passed away.
The fact that my father showed this quality or fruit of the spirit means he had the spirit of God. And the bible says ''And you also became God's people when you heard the true message, the Good News that brought you salvation. You believed in Christ, and God put his stamp of OWNERSHIP on you by giving you the Holy Spirit he had promised.'' Eph 1:13
When peter wanted to use his own judgement to disqualify someone who God had accepted the same way you are doing now, God warned him.sternly like he is warning you through me that do not call unclean what I have made clean acts 10 vs 15. He even gave my father his holy spirit as his mark of ownership of him as the bible just told you. He also declared to.my father when he was been baptised, just as he declears to everyone who is baptised like jesus that you are his son in whom he is well pleased. He says for those who have believed, he gave rights to be called sons of God. And my father believed. So, you should just shut up already and remove from your mind the bad and wrong teachings you have.
@HigherEd @Joagbaje @donnie @anas09 and the pesky goblin @righteousness2 what do you think?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by JetStar: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

You are an idiot for asking such a question of someone's father.
And even if he wants to have more, what's up with that if he can take care of them? What.is wrong with the minds of the people we have in our country today Why do you think the way you? How can you ask someone that kind of question, that what was your dad's ambition when he was procreating?.what kind of rotten mind do you all have?

and you're pork for not having a good sense of humor. The last time I checked pigs don't smile. Do they?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

From PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ( extended family members) , its evil...
It breeds FAKE LOVE, BACK BITTING, HATRED, JEALOUSLY, etc....

Your personal.experience.does not and cannot nullify an institution which I and many other people here have good experiences of. There is famous monogamous where alll the things you mentioned here were the order of the day: FAKE LOVE, BACK BITTING, HATRED, JEALOUSLY, etc... Guess which monogamous home was that....Isaac's, the son of Abraham. While the polygamous home Lamech had produced people who went on ahead to become captains of their respective industries as the bible mentioned.
19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one [was] Adah, and the name of the other Zillah. 20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and [of such as have] cattle. 21 And his brother's name [was] Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ. Gen 4: 20 - 22. The had successful careers. This means they had good homes. Also, read here how 'hatred' and fake love so exists in monogamous homes that a younger brother beats elder sister to pulp and she disowns him. https://ynaija.com/tinsel-actress-disowns-kid-brother-beats-pulp-photos/

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by cayorday89(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

Just wondering. Are they a christian home?
Someone here is decieving or trying to cement his already wrongly held view that there are no pokygamous christian home. I just told him that mine is.
Also, does your uncle's home have abnormal issues? Issues that you do not find in homes in general?

I am a teacher. And that mean that my job is to debunk myths and propaganda and uphold truth at all times. So I am here erasing all the lies and propaganda that evil anti polygamy people here have been peddling!!!

He was a core traditionalist now a Christian, though his wives attend church then, but can't say if their religious background before then, I was quite small and we only get to visit them twice in a year during Xmas and during his traditional new yam festival as a chief, my dad was also a traditionalist but will never succumb to marrying more than one wife as wanted by his mother.

As regards abnormal issues, I never can tell since I don't live with them but from outside they are all going along well with unavoidable fights once in a while which I don't think is anyway related to their polygamous family cos even my own nuclear family has its issues, due to this I can't 100% say all is well as most people see my family and envy us but in all na endure we dey endure. In all, they go along well from the angle of an outsider that I am and all are married except the last born.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Dude, I saw no iota of sense in what you wrote

It is not for your likes i put these things up, bit for the benefit of the majority of people out there who though may not be aware of aome fact, but are not stupid. They know a superior position when they see one.
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
KiNg0G:

You go die before next year.

I.will be here forever to debunk all the lies you all.tell here.
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Mind your business and get ya peace of mind...
Dude

I alread have peace of mind and that is what I am giving you from so as to improve you.
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Brushstrokes20: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

Your personal.experience.does not and cannot nullify an institution which I and many other people here have good experiences of. There is famous monogamous where alll the things you mentioned here were the order of the day: FAKE LOVE, BACK BITTING, HATRED, JEALOUSLY, etc... Guess which monogamous home was that....Isaac's, the son of Abraham. While the polygamous home Lamech had produced people who went on ahead to become captains of their respective industries as the bible mentioned.
19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one [was] Adah, and the name of the other Zillah. 20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and [of such as have] cattle. 21 And his brother's name [was] Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ. Gen 4: 20 - 22. The had successful careers. This means they had good homes. Also, read here how 'hatred' and fake love so exists in monogamous homes that a younger brother beats elder sister to pulp and she disowns him. https://ynaija.com/tinsel-actress-disowns-kid-brother-beats-pulp-photos/
I'm a realist and believe in 1st hand experiences!
One woman is enough trouble, how much more 2, 3,4 or more... I hate polygamy with a burning passion and I'm entitled to my opion and stance.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Nyascobar1414: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

It is not for your likes i put these things up, bit for the benefit of the majority of people out there who though may not be aware of aome fact, but are not stupid. They know a superior position when they see one.

You deserve a crested 'k'

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
cayorday89:

He was a core traditionalist now a Christian, though his wives attend church then, but can't say if their religious background before then, I was quite small and we only get to visit them twice in a year during Xmas and during his traditional new yam festival as a chief, my dad was also a traditionalist but will never succumb to marrying more than one wife as wanted by his mother.

As regards abnormal issues, I never can tell since I don't live with them but from outside they are all going along well with unavoidable fights once in a while which I don't think is anyway related to their polygamous family cos even my own nuclear family has its issues, due to this I can't 100% say all is well as most people see my family and envy us but in all na endure we dey endure. In all, they go along well from the angle of an outsider that I am and all are married except the last born.

Thank you so much!!!!

You see, a non biased person can look and judge between my opinion and what the anti polygamy here have said. And non of them will fault my opinion ahead of theirs.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Nyascobar1414: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

I alread have peace of mind and that is what I am giving you from so as to improve you.

'k'

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

You deserve a crested 'k'

I desrve all the acolades most people in this world can only dream of getting
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by cayorday89(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
@MiddleDimension, most people see religion as the beginning and the end of everything, religion is man made, reason why we have it different kinds and form. I had a better understanding of it when I read Purple Hibiscus. I have seen church leaders not one not two or three having multiple wives, will we now conclude they are not Christians? Even Jesus that we look up to did not get married, so should we all not get married to be christ like, the Bible has history of those with multiple wives and God no vex for them for a day, the main issue should be can you cater for them all and capable of ensuring peace and harmony amongst them?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Nyascobar1414: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

I desrve all the acolades most people in this world can only dream of getting

'k'
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by GetMeRight: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

DON'T MIND THEM!!!
THEY THINK JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN PEDDLE PROPAGANDA AGAINST POLYGAMY, THEN REALITY CHANGES AND POLYGAMY BECOMES BAD!!! BUCH OF JOKERS!!!

ANY FAIR MINDED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HERE CAN BEGIN TO WUESTION ALL THE PROPAGANDAS AGAINST WHAT HE HAS EVER HEARD OF POLYGAMY THAT IT IS A WAR ZONE.
PRODUCTS OF POLYGAMY HERE HAVE COME OUT TO SAY THAT THEIR HOMES WERE BEAUTIFUL AND THEY HAVE ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT EVEN RARE IN MONOGAMOUS HOMES. BUT THESE PROPAGANDISTS WILL STILL NOT BACK DOWN. AMONG THOSE PEOPLE POLYGAMOUS HOME HAS BEEN BEAUTIFUL TO IS ME!!!!!!

I didn't even share mine. I remember when I was a kid, my big step brothers would be taking turns to carry me on their shoulders whenever we were trekking to our village which was few kilometres during weekend. I can't remember any of them ever treated me badly even when I was left with them alone.
Even till now that time has scattered everyone, we still communicate on the phone.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by GetMeRight: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

One woman is enough trouble, how much more 2, 3,4 or more... I hate polygamy with a burning passion and I'm entitled to my opion and stance.

You are entitled to your opinions , so are the others. The problem arise when monogamous apologists with numerous side chicks decide to paint polygamy evil, something they never experienced or understand.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by GetMeRight: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

From PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ( extended family members) , [s] its evil...
It breeds FAKE LOVE, BACK BITTING, HATRED, JEALOUSLY, [/s] etc....

Fake personal experience, lol.
Fake love, back bitting, hatred, jealousy, etc exist anywhere there's group of human beings: polygamous family, monogamous family, work place, schools, extended family, nuclear family, etc.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
cayorday89:
@MiddleDimension, most people see religion as the beginning and the end of everything, religion is man made, reason why we have it different kinds and form. I had a better understanding of it when I read Purple Hibiscus. I have seen church leaders not one not two or three having multiple wives, will we now conclude they are not Christians? Even Jesus that we look up to did not get married, so should we all not get married to be christ like, the Bible has history of those with multiple wives and God no vex for them for a day, the main issue should be can you cater for them all and capable of ensuring peace and harmony amongst them?

Lamech's home was so good, his children mentioned in the bible were sucessful in their careers. Bible says one was a music superstar like Micheal Jackson; and the other was an authority in handcraft making tents. This means he is the authority of the trade Paul took. Bible says Paul was a maker of tents.

Someone said his father maintained a great polygamous home that even after he died, the love between him and his siblings is on another level yet, we have deeply immoral people coming up to say the person's father is irresponsible! Then you begin to wonder from that person's father who held a beautiful home, a home that has peace and stability where all members of the family are well educated to the university level; and the person who called his father irresponsible, who is not only irresponsible but immoral?
Bible mentioned peace and love as fruits of the holy ghost. It also said those that are his, he gave the spirit as his mark of ownership of them. It says you cannot give what you do not have. And since his father was able to give peace and love, it means his father had peace and love in him. If his father has peace and love in him, then it is because he had the holy ghost because peace, love etc, are the fruits of the holyghost. That's how to know one has the holy ghost. Bible says by their fruits, you shall know them. You know a tree is a mango tree because of its fruits, not because of its leaves. It is not the only plant that has that kind of leaf. The dogoyaro tree that is planted beside the road in major cities has a leaf resembling the mango tree. But you cannot call it a mango tree why? Because it does not bear mango fruits. So, how to know one has the spirit of god is if he bears the fruit.of the spirit. That's why jesus said by their fruits you shall know them. So since he has the spirit of god, it follows then that he is owned by god. Bible says he gave them his spirit as his mark of ownership of them Eph 1: 13.
God told david through nathan the prophet that he gave david his master's wives and if all of that was not enough, he would have given him more! Do not let anyone pass his ignorance and hatred of polygamy to you as the opinion of god on it.

@Joagbaje and @donnie, what do you think?
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

I like the fact you said YOU HATE POLYGAMY. and like you said, you are entitled to your opinion. That does not mean polygamy is bad and that no one should not do it.
If you hate polygamy, then don't do it. It is that simple!!!
Oprah doesn't go with any type of marriage, did you see her get married? She stayed away!
If you do not like polygamy, then you not doing it should be the only consequence of you not liking it. If you do not want others to do it, or you want the society to ban it, you are going to come up with another reason better than you not liking it.
You said you are a realist. Are the examples that I and many other have given here fictional? We are not real entities with real life experiences? And why do you want me not to belive that you have actually seen glorious polygamous homes before but your passionate hate, as you put it, blinded you.from seeing and recording it in your mind that there are beautiful polygamous homes?
Since you said one woman is already enough, are you not going to get married, then?
Since you said you.believe in first hand experience, there are those who have got first hand bad experiences with monogamy like we see everyday in the divorce courts, do we now say monogamy is bad?
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
GetMeRight:

You are entitled to your opinions , so are the others. The problem arise when monogamous apologists with numerous side chicks decide to paint polygamy evil, something they never experienced or understand.

That's why we are debunking all their lies and making sure they do not have monopoly of the airwaves. If wee keep quiet, we give them monopoly of the airwaves and they shape minds.

One of the challenges polygamous homes have to face today is the stigmatization and propaganda anti polygamy people have leveled against polygamy. If they knew polygamy very well and the benefit it has got for the society, they would probably choose it.

Here is a beautiful video of polygamy being discussed for every one to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Ob6TdZHJE&t=224s
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by King44(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

A home thay feeds that many mouths, they call it poor
they don't know better. When the type of home they were raised is that type where their mother won't allow family members to come visit during festive season. They believe ones you practice monogamy you can never be poor, common sense no dey.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
cayorday89:

Infact I love how you summarize it. Perfect.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Tomilola360: 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

You really wish that just because you said it, means that it is true!!!!
My home have cathechists, choir members, mass servants, born again christian. My father before his death, was a born again.chrsitian. When he died, my.house was.full to the brim with morners. Beside me, someone who did not know I was his son said in a low voice to her friends, if not for the kind of person he is, you will not see so many people come to his funeral. Your bible says by their fruits you shall know them. Some of the fruits of the spirit of God is peace, love, kindness, long suffeing, etc. And my father was a man of peace and wisdom. This is what.people who do.not even know that I was his son were saying at the funeral. Your bible also says you cannot give what you do not have. 2 Cor 8: 12 And my father had peace and wisdom which he gave to us his children which is even.sustaining us years after he passed away.
The fact that my father showed this quality or fruit of the spirit means he had the spirit of God. And the bible says ''And you also became God's people when you heard the true message, the Good News that brought you salvation. You believed in Christ, and God put his stamp of OWNERSHIP on you by giving you the Holy Spirit he had promised.'' Eph 1:13
When peter wanted to use his own judgement to disqualify someone who God had accepted the same way you are doing now, God warned him.sternly like he is warning you through me that do not call unclean what I have made clean acts 10 vs 15. He even gave my father his holy spirit as his mark of ownership of him as the bible just told you. He also declared to.my father when he was been baptised, just as he declears to everyone who is baptised like jesus that you are his son in whom he is well pleased. He says for those who have believed, he gave rights to be called sons of God. And my father believed. So, you should just shut up already and remove from your mind the bad and wrong teachings you have.
@HigherEd @Joagbaje @donnie @anas09 and the pesky goblin @righteousness2 what do you think?

really! cheesy
one man one wife.
you can keel yasef if I dey vex u

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Brushstrokes20: 1:15am On Dec 27, 2021
GetMeRight:

Bullocks! undecided
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Brushstrokes20: 1:16am On Dec 27, 2021
GetMeRight:

Fake love, back bitting, hatred, jealousy, etc exist anywhere there's group of human beings: polygamous family, monogamous family, work place, schools, extended family, nuclear family, etc.
Arrant bullocks! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Brushstrokes20: 1:42am On Dec 27, 2021
MiddleDimension:

I like the fact you said YOU HATE POLYGAMY. and like you said, you are entitled to your opinion. That does not mean polygamy is bad and that no one should not do it.
If you hate polygamy, then don't do it. It is that simple!!!
Oprah doesn't go with any type of marriage, did you see her get married? She stayed away!
If you do not like polygamy, then you not doing it should be the only consequence of you not liking it. If you do not want others to do it, or you want the society to ban it, you are going to come up with another reason better than you not liking it.
You said you are a realist. Are the examples that I and many other have given here fictional? We are not real entities with real life experiences? And why do you want me not to belive that you have actually seen glorious polygamous homes before but your passionate hate, as you put it, blinded you.from seeing and recording it in your mind that there are beautiful polygamous homes?
Since you said one woman is already enough, are you not going to get married, then?
Since you said you.believe in first hand experience, there are those who have got first hand bad experiences with monogamy like we see everyday in the divorce courts, do we now say monogamy is bad?
Quit sugar coating evil!.... I won't even admonish an enemy to venture into that nonsense!
You don't love women / pussy more than I do, but I've seen it's other side and so dammmmmmmmnnnn catastrophic!

There's a reason deep thinkers and opinion leaders came up with the word AVERAGE

On the AVERAGE, the probability of at least 5 out of 10 monogamy succeeding is high while
1 out of 10 POLYGAMY MAY scale through,

In Essence, make your choice WISELY! #PLAY SAFE via taking CALCULATED RISK!

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 1:46am On Dec 27, 2021
GetMeRight:

Thank you!
I gave an example of where it exists in monogamy. The favouritism was so high, when the child being favoured by the mother who gave birth to him and his twin brother told the mother that if he decieves his father, he may bring curse upon himself, the mother told him: let the curse be on me! That's the level of favouritism even in monogamy!!!!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 2:30am On Dec 27, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Quit sugar coating evil!.... I won't even admonish an enemy to venture into that nonsense!
You don't love women / pussy more than I do, but I've seen it's other side and so dammmmmmmmnnnn catastrophic!

There's a reason deep thinkers and opinion leaders came up with the word AVERAGE

On the AVERAGE, the probability of at least 5 out of 10 monogamy succeeding is high while
1 out of 10 POLYGAMY MAY scale through,

In Essence, make your choice WISELY! #PLAY SAFE via taking CALCULATED RISK!

Here lies the problem.
You think Polygamy is about sex. You perverts should never be haboured in a civilization! There are countless reserch done into monogamy that states the social, emotional and psychological benefits of polygamy amd you are here saying nonsense! You think polygamy is just polygyny, a man having more than one wife? You do not know there is polyandry too, a woman having more than one husband? If polygamy is all about woman's genetilia, what would you say about polyandry?
Just because you wish for it to be bad does not mean it will ever become bad.
You call polygamy evil, but monogamy is the biggest evil that ever exists for pretending it understands human psychology and it alone can fulfil societies needs.

Deep thinkers will see no sense in what you are saying. Deep thinkers will actually do a study before they come up with any opinion, a study you obviously did not do and no.wonder.you have the warpest opinion that ever existed on the face of our planet.
First of all, they have the warped idea that when polygamy is mentioned, that it is war all the way. But as this thread progressed, you saw examples and then you shifted your goal post.
The reason I am not tired of this thread is because I am not trying to convince you, but i am presenting a different perspective which is superior to yours so that you do not have monopoly of the airwaves and shape minds the way your mind have been shaped. Its not like your thoughts originally was this way; it was only shaped by those who know nothing and the fact that we allowed them the monopoly of the airwaves.
Take this video and enlighten yourself again

Here is another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78n8IZ2nI2A
Watch with an open mind and educate yourself!!!

@HigherEd @joagbeje @donnie @righteousness2 (even though i feel you are the most unreasonable here), @anas09 @ubenedictus and all the other pastors here. I am mentioning you because you are pastors and when i have this conversations with you, your mind changes and then you go and change the minds of your congregation for the better, because obviously, they have a very terrible mind from what I have been battling here. That they have a very terrible mind means they are not good christians. Good christians do not have terrible minds, only children of the devil do.
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Brushstrokes20: 2:39am On Dec 27, 2021
MiddleDimension:

Here lies the problem.
You think Polygamy is about sex. You perverts should never be haboured in a civilization! There are countless reserch done into monogamy that states the social, emotional and psychological benefits of polygamy amd you are here saying nonsense! You think polygamy is just polygyny, a man having more than one wife? You do not know there is polyandry too, a woman having more than one husband? If polygamy is all about woman's genetilia, what would you say about polyandry?
Just because you wish for it to be bad does not mean it will ever become bad.
You call polygamy evil, but monogamy is the biggest evil that ever exists for pretending it understands human psychology and it alone can fulfil societies needs.

Deep thinkers will see no sense in what you are saying. Deep thinkers will actually do a study before they come up with any opinion, a study you obviously did not do and no.wonder.you have the warpest opinion that ever existed on the face of our planet.
First of all, they have the warped idea that when polygamy is mentioned, that it is war all the way. But as this thread progressed, you saw examples and then you shifted your goal post.
The reason I am not tired of this thread is because I am not trying to convince you, but i am presenting a different perspective which is superior to yours so that you do not have monopoly of the airwaves and shape minds the way your mind have been shaped. Its not like your thoughts originally was this way; it was only shaped by those who know nothing and the fact that we allowed them the monopoly of the airwaves.
Take this video and enlighten yourself again

Here is another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78n8IZ2nI2A
Watch with an open mind and educate yourself!!!

@HigherEd @joagbeje @donnie @righteousness2 (even though i feel you are the most unreasonable here), @anas09 @ubenedictus and all the other pastors here. I am mentioning you because you are pastors and when i have this conversations with you, your mind changes and then you go and change the minds of your congregation for the better, because obviously, they have a very terrible mind from what I have been battling here. That they have a very terrible mind means they are not good christians. Good christians do not have terrible minds, only children of the devil do.
Lorry load of trash for lawma! undecided

Cage your damn excesses before it CAGES YOU!

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 2:48am On Dec 27, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Lorry load of trash for lawma! undecided

Cage your damn excesses before it CAGES YOU!

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided

Good to see you do not have anyother point to contribute to the discussion

You see, there three people in this thread: those who believe polygamy is bad and will never see things from a different perspective no matter the superior position presented before you; then we have those who think polygamy is good not because they are good people on their own, but because they have warped minds and think it is an avenue for them to treat women the way they feel like. These are the ones who we who see polygamy as an equal and valid marital institution of real social function and benefit, should be careful about. Then we have the third group who are by far the majority of people in the world. These people may not be aware of some facts; but that does not mean they are stupid; they can see, when light is shone before them. These are the people I am more concerned about and I am doing this for, not you nor the second group of people, even though they seem to be on my side.
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Brushstrokes20: 2:53am On Dec 27, 2021
MiddleDimension:

Good to see you do not have anyother point to contribute to the discussion

You see, there three people in this thread: those who believe polygamy is bad and will never see things from a different perspective no matter the superior position presented before you; then we have those who think polygamy is good not because they are good people on their own, but because they have warped minds and think it is an avenue for them to treat women the way they feel like. These are the ones who we who see polygamy as an equal and valid marital institution of real social function and benefit, should be careful about. Then we have the third group who are by far the majority of people in the world. These people may not be aware of some facts; but that does not mean they are stupid; they can see, when light is shone before them. These are the people I am more concerned about and I am doing this for, not you nor the second group of people, even though they seem to be on my side.
Bullocks undecided... Check yourself before you wreck yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.