Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,493 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes (57120 Views)

Are Men Really Polygamous? / Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes / This Is How Easter Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 3:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Bullocks undecided... Check yourself before you wreck yourself!

I am very happy it has come down to this: that you no longer have anything else to say apart from insults. In psychology, your behaviour is called cognitive dissonance.

By the way, have you watched the videos i provided here? I think you should spend more time doing research so you don't speak like someone who has never been in the four walls of a school!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Brushstrokes20: 3:06am On Dec 27, 2021
MiddleDimension:

I am very happy it has come down to this: that you no longer have anything else to say apart from insults. In psychology, your behaviour is called cognitive dissonance.

By the way, have you watched the videos i provided here? I think you should spend more time doing research so you don't speak like someone who has never been in the four walls of a school!!!
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons!
No time for nonsense!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by StreetFight: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2021
Teripaul:
Sas they spread their mills on the ground like mad man food grin

Your English is like that of a mad man on the street. If you cannot spell Meal correctly, what then can you spell correctly in your life?
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by StreetFight: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2021
Aidejay:
Poverty makes everything look distasteful.
Polygamy that is meant to be exquisite reserved for the king's and oligarchs, poor people turned it to mortal combat.

Brain washing by the white pigs who called themselves Missionaries.

Your grandfather's father had many wives, he was not poor. All the Prophets in the Bible had multiple wives, they were not poor. Even the men that were called Friends of God in the Bible Luke Abraham and Job had several wives, so where did you get the many wives only for Kings from? Were Abraham, Job, Moses kings?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MrOON: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2021
Emma15678:

Tell me how the North carried the pot. I don't understand, is it in revenue allocation? If yes back your claims with white paper.
Only you is against this. The post has more than 50 likes. It means you're not a Nigerian
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by donnie(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2021
MiddleDimension:

You really wish that just because you said it, means that it is true!!!!
My home have cathechists, choir members, mass servants, born again christian. My father before his death, was a born again.chrsitian. When he died, my.house was.full to the brim with morners. Beside me, someone who did not know I was his son said in a low voice to her friends, if not for the kind of person he is, you will not see so many people come to his funeral. Your bible says by their fruits you shall know them. Some of the fruits of the spirit of God is peace, love, kindness, long suffeing, etc. And my father was a man of peace and wisdom. This is what.people who do.not even know that I was his son were saying at the funeral. Your bible also says you cannot give what you do not have. 2 Cor 8: 12 And my father had peace and wisdom which he gave to us his children which is even.sustaining us years after he passed away.
The fact that my father showed this quality or fruit of the spirit means he had the spirit of God. And the bible says ''And you also became God's people when you heard the true message, the Good News that brought you salvation. You believed in Christ, and God put his stamp of OWNERSHIP on you by giving you the Holy Spirit he had promised.'' Eph 1:13
When peter wanted to use his own judgement to disqualify someone who God had accepted the same way you are doing now, God warned him.sternly like he is warning you through me that do not call unclean what I have made clean acts 10 vs 15. He even gave my father his holy spirit as his mark of ownership of him as the bible just told you. He also declared to.my father when he was been baptised, just as he declears to everyone who is baptised like jesus that you are his son in whom he is well pleased. He says for those who have believed, he gave rights to be called sons of God. And my father believed. So, you should just shut up already and remove from your mind the bad and wrong teachings you have.
@HigherEd @Joagbaje @donnie @anas09 and the pesky goblin @righteousness2 what do you think?

Please what are all the long posts about?
Break it down Please, do you seek to know our thoughts on polygamy?
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2021
donnie:
[size=6pt][/size]
Please what are all the long posts about?
Break it down Please, do you seek to know our thoughts on polygamy?

Yes. Share your thoughts and participate in the discussion
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Emma15678: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2021
MrOON:

Only you is against this. The post has more than 50 likes. It means you're not a Nigerian
50 likes from uneducated illiterates like you.
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MrOON: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2021
Emma15678:

50 likes from uneducated illiterates like you.
You're pained. Don't get burnt in your own anger sha, Boko haram
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by donnie(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2021
MiddleDimension:

Yes. Share your thoughts and participate in the discussion

Well, it is foolish for our people to seek to address, define or explain issues on marriage in the context of religion. There will always be problems. Because religion comes from culture and tradition, not the other way around.

What we have accepted today as Christianity is western culture even though Christianity was started by black people in Egypt and Ethiopia centuries before it got to Rome. Christianity was formed from African spirituality. So today, they try to make everything fit into Western culture because we were conquered by the West. But the whole bible is about black people and based on Bantu (African) culture.

Nowhere in the scriptures is polygamy condemned because the people of the book were black people. It's in our culture as Bantus (biblical Israelites). Many of our ancestors, including revered Patriarchs like Abraham, Yakubi/Jacob (Israel), Dawidi (David), Salama (Solomon) etc were all polygamous. So we will not define marriage using religion because people of the book were black Africans, white people learned about marriage from us.

Is it not sad that our people think it's necessary to conduct a wedding according to the slavemaster's tradition even after their own God-ordained traditional marriage?

As to whether or not the people of our generation should turn to polygamy...
Well, the issue is with the individuals who may as well be under societal influence. A man who is worshipping a white Jesus, the slavemaster's God, kneels down to propose, marries a western educated woman who in many cases brings 50% or more to the home all of a sudden wants to bring second wife. grin grin grin

It shouldn't be about lust or the desire to have many women. In the days of our ancestors, some took wives to foster alliances, to acquire more territory and more workforce for cultivation etc. Even in recent times, I have seen polygamous families in rural areas who live together in harmony and cooperation among the wives.

I recall a conversation I had with a polygamous man. One of the first things be said to me was "I am a polygamist... I have four wives" His wives dint live in the same house...in fact in different towns. So he travels to visit and spend time with each one. grin According to him, they (polygamists) help the society because some of the women who're unmarried or who have lost their husbands can be taken care of instead of engaging in prostitution. grin
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Cuttycool(f): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2021
You are wrong. You encourage polygamy even when you know Nigeria/Africa is a poor country. They continue to have babies and overpopulate. Their men waste their time on women, instead of making inventions.

Do you know why? It is because polygamy is for men who cannot control their penis* there is nothing good about polygamy. I think it is also for women who need a financial helper.

Truth is that 80percent of single ladies would prefer to remain single , adopt a child, rather than go into polygamy. You can't tell us what is good for us.

Marriage is not compulsory, it might be far better to stay single, than to share your emotions and sexual life with a man who is a not faithful.
MiddleDimension:

No. Please read here from the encyclopeadia britanica which is not a pro.polygamy organization at all.

Polygyny has several economic, social, and health advantages over monogamy. In most cultures, women contribute significantly to the wealth of the household and can thus materially benefit from the labour of an additional spouse. Where mortality rates of men consistently exceed those of women, polygyny can be seen as a resolution to the “deficit” of males and the “surplus” of females.

Socially, cowives and their children may accrue enhanced status and prestige as members of a large (and therefore inherently prosperous) household. In societies that provide no institutionalized role for unmarried women, the status of a cowife may be preferable to that of a single woman.

Polygyny can also have a positive effect on maternal and child health. During postpartum recovery, for instance, cowives can usually rely upon each other to perform the most strenuous work of the household. By creating opportunities for sexual companionship among the other members of the marriage, polygyny also supports the once common expectation that women will remain sexually abstinent for two or more years beginning in the last months of pregnancy (or upon parturition). This practice fosters adequate birth spacing for the mother to recover from the physiological and emotional stresses associated with pregnancy, lactation, and the care of a young child.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/polygyny-marriage

So you can see.you just lied!!!!

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Cuttycool(f): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2021
Wrong o
MiddleDimension:

Fact is... Your jesus never was.against polygamy, you dimwit!!!!
God has never been against polygamy, you fool.
He told David I, not somebody else, but the same I he refered to when he introduced himeself as the I am that I am. He said to david: I have given you your master's wives, and if that was not enough, I would have given you more!!!!!! So why would he give a thing he is against? Does your God have double standards? I know a lot of you do not know this. This is why i take my time to do what I do so that you will be saved from ignorance and hell!!! Because if you continue with your mindset, you will surely go to hell!!! The person who.told you this leading you to falsehood and hell, will also be in the deepest part of hell with you because he made you believe a lie. And the bible say that he is of his father the devil.
@HigherEd @joagbaje @donnie @anas09 and the goblin @righteousness2 you can see what your members are believing?
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by POLYGAMY: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Cuttycool:
You are wrong. You encourage polygamy even when you know Nigeria/Africa is a poor developing country. They continue to have babies and overpopulate the earth. Their men waste their time on women, instead of making discoveries and inventions.

Do you know why? It is because polygamy is for men who cannot control their penis* there is nothing good about polygamy. I think it is also for women who need a financial helper.

Truth is that 80percent of single ladies would prefer to remain single for ever, adopt a child, rather than go into polygamy. You can't tell us what is good for us.

Marriage is not compulsory, it might be far better to stay single, than to share your emotions and sexual life with a man who is a not faithful.
WHO ARE YOU TO GO AGAINST THE LAW OF GOD
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by donnie(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Cuttycool:
You are wrong. You encourage polygamy even when you know Nigeria/Africa is a poor developing country. They continue to have babies and overpopulate the earth. Their men waste their time on women, instead of making discoveries and inventions.

Truth is that 80percent of single ladies would prefer to remain single for ever, adopt a child, rather than go into polygamy. You can't tell us what is good for us.

Who told you Africa or Nigeria is poor? The same slavemasters who told you that are unwilling to leave our land for us. They depend on us to survive. Or you think wealth is that paper they call money?

While they rape your land, they brainwash you to believe that you're overpopulated and uncivilized. There is enough in Africa to go round and to make everyone wealthy but they gave us a system that is programed to keep us enslaved to them perpetually. They also ensure that the political leaders we have are mere puppets of the West. Any revolutionary leader that rises to free his people is removed or taken out (killed). And this your type of mindset is not helping matters at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Cuttycool(f): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
Which of the God? Mention it because there are many. Though I don't know why you people claim to be Christians and support polygamy. God's law began in garden of Eden through Adam and Eve.
POLYGAMY:
WHO ARE YOU TO GO AGAINST THE LAW OF GOD
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Cuttycool(f): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
If you don't know the poverty level in Nigeria or that most African countries are poor then it's a waste of time talking to you. Go read it up first.
donnie:

Who told you Africa or Nigeria is poor. The same slavemasters who told you that are unwilling to leave our land for us. They depend on us to survive. Or you think wealth is that paper they call money?

While they rape your land, they brainwash you to believe that you're overpopulated and uncivilized. There is enough in Africa to go round and to make everyone wealthy but they gave us a system that is programed to keep us enslaved to them perpetually. They also ensure that the political leaders we have are more puppets of the West. Any revolutionary leader that plans to free his people is removed or taken out (killed). And this your type of mindset is not helping matters at all.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by donnie(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Cuttycool:
If you don't know the poverty level in Nigeria or that most African countries are poor then it's a waste of time talking to you. Go read it up first.

If we eradicate the slave mentality. Especially the one that comes with a white Jesus, then we will discover that we actually are not poor, but rich. You can even fault the parameters used to measure the poverty index. Read up what? slavemasters books?
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by POLYGAMY: 12:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Cuttycool:
Which of the God? Mention it because there are many gods/ God. Though I don't know why you people claim to be Christians and support polygamy. God's law began in garden of Eden through Adam and Eve.
ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Fapemz: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
njelrapheal:
how much is ur inverter

300wh that can power your laptop for about 10 hours for 55k

480wh, can power pc for more 18hours for 80k

1260wh, can power your pc for 3 days on a single charge, 200k

Plus 10k for 500watt inverter
We also supply them all with intelligent lithium charger that shows red light when charging and green when full as well as laptop connector with multiplug pins
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Fapemz: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
IduNaOba:

How much and what's the spec

300wh that can power your laptop for about 10 hours for 55k

480wh, can power pc for more 18hours for 80k

1260wh, can power your pc for 3 days on a single charge, 200k

We also supply them all with intelligent lithium charger that shows red light when charging and green when full as well as laptop connector with multiplug pins
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Fapemz: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
sainttyayo:
How can I see the pictures of your portable inverter and laptop power bank?

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Anas09: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
MiddleDimension:

You really wish that just because you said it, means that it is true!!!!
My home have cathechists, choir members, mass servants, born again christian. My father before his death, was a born again.chrsitian. When he died, my.house was.full to the brim with morners. Beside me, someone who did not know I was his son said in a low voice to her friends, if not for the kind of person he is, you will not see so many people come to his funeral. Your bible says by their fruits you shall know them. Some of the fruits of the spirit of God is peace, love, kindness, long suffeing, etc. And my father was a man of peace and wisdom. This is what.people who do.not even know that I was his son were saying at the funeral. Your bible also says you cannot give what you do not have. 2 Cor 8: 12 And my father had peace and wisdom which he gave to us his children which is even.sustaining us years after he passed away.
The fact that my father showed this quality or fruit of the spirit means he had the spirit of God. And the bible says ''And you also became God's people when you heard the true message, the Good News that brought you salvation. You believed in Christ, and God put his stamp of OWNERSHIP on you by giving you the Holy Spirit he had promised.'' Eph 1:13
When peter wanted to use his own judgement to disqualify someone who God had accepted the same way you are doing now, God warned him.sternly like he is warning you through me that do not call unclean what I have made clean acts 10 vs 15. He even gave my father his holy spirit as his mark of ownership of him as the bible just told you. He also declared to.my father when he was been baptised, just as he declears to everyone who is baptised like jesus that you are his son in whom he is well pleased. He says for those who have believed, he gave rights to be called sons of God. And my father believed. So, you should just shut up already and remove from your mind the bad and wrong teachings you have.
@HigherEd @Joagbaje @donnie @anas09 and the pesky goblin @righteousness2 what do you think?
Abeg no vex. How old are you?
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Anas09: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
MiddleDimension:

In my home, we just finished opening our christmas gifts, the gifts these anti polygamy people have never ever recieved from anyone in their monogamous homes is what we just unwrapped.

The love in polygamous homes is truely on a different level!!! Lets just keep watching them as they tell lies to themselves that polygamy is war while their monogamous homes keep disintegrating every now and then. @HigherEd @donnie @joagbaje @anas09 and the usual pesky goblin called @righteousness2. What do you have to say?
Why are you mentioning me upandan? Weytin consine me if you want marry two of your younger sisters?
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Anas09:

Abeg no vex. How old are you?

older than you will ever be, unfortunately for you! you are about to die already, why don't you get conscious of that already instead of asking stooopid question without any relevance to the topic at hand, you idddddioot!!!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Joagbaje(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2022
MiddleDimension:

In my home, we just finished opening our christmas gifts, the gifts these anti polygamy people have never ever recieved from anyone in their monogamous homes is what we just unwrapped.

The love in polygamous homes is truely on a different level!!! Lets just keep watching them as they tell lies to themselves that polygamy is war while their monogamous homes keep disintegrating every now and then. @HigherEd @donnie @joagbaje @anas09 and the usual pesky goblin called @righteousness2. What do you have to say?

Polygamy is a type of marriage . It’s ok if the parties agree to it. It’s wrong if it’s one sided . My dad has other wives . But it was in agrrement with my mum. Because she didn’t want anymore children . She allowed him to marry . She even helped him hunt . Telling him that other one didn’t have good dentition.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Joagbaje:

Polygamy is a type of marriage . It’s ok if the parties agree to it. It’s wrong if it’s one sided . My dad has other wives . But it was in agrrement with my mum. Because she didn’t want anymore children . She allowed him to marry . She even helped him hunt . Telling him that other one didn’t have good dentition.

this means you agree it is not unchristian and a sin, right?

@HigherEd @donnie @joagbaje @anas09 and the usual pesky goblin called @righteousness2
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Anas09: 7:50pm On May 11, 2022
MiddleDimension:

this means you agree it is not unchristian and a sin, right?

@HigherEd @donnie @joagbaje @anas09 and the usual pesky goblin called @righteousness2
You are tagging Joagbaje in his comment?
Like he said, it's not a Christian setting so whatever they agree shd go for them. I am also from a polygamous family. If my father was a born again Christian, that is when questions will be asked.
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Anas09: 7:52pm On May 11, 2022
MiddleDimension:

older than you will ever be, unfortunately for you! you are about to die already, why don't you get conscious of that already instead of asking stooopid question without any relevance to the topic at hand, you idddddioot!!!
Guy, why are you angry? Wonderful. Please calm down, its just a question
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:51pm On May 14, 2022
Anas09:

You are tagging Joagbaje in his comment?
Like he said, it's not a Christian setting so whatever they agree shd go for them. I am also from a polygamous family. If my father was a born again Christian, that is when questions will be asked.

Why is telling lies not difficult for you born agains? Tell me where he said it is not a christian setting? Why do you want to insist to be of the devil by telling lies? Because naratives are working against you, you feel compeled to tell lies!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Sportsolutions1: 2:29am On May 17, 2022
God1000:
Who can relate here? does this picture remind you of anything in the past?

Once again, happy Christmas

Polygamy is The Bliss of A Wise and Prosperous Man.

Polygamy is Not for The Poor or Faint Hearted.

If You're Not Confident of Your Wealth and Truthful to All of Your Wives; You cannot Keep A Polygamous Home.

You cannot Be Like Solomon, David, Jacob Abraham, and The Rest of Us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Sportsolutions1: 1:53pm On May 17, 2022
Sportsolutions1:

Polygamy is The Bliss of A Wise and Prosperous Man.

Polygamy is Not for The Poor or Faint Hearted.

If You're Not Confident of Your Wealth and Truthful to All of Your Wives; You cannot Keep A Polygamous Home.

You cannot Be Like Solomon, David, Jacob Abraham, and The Rest of Us.

May 17, 2022:

24 Hours Coins Tracking Updates for May 16, 2022:

Last Week; We announced about The Launch of Our New Initiative called The 24 Hours MASSIVE Profiting Coins Tracking Initiative.

Yes, I know (over The Past couple of days) that this Initiative has been given various Alias.

Exactly, it is really what it is.

The Main Idea of it All is to Ensure that The 24 Hours Effect is Reinstated Continuously on Your Mind, so that You get Accustomed to Tracking The Potential Profitabilities of All The Coins which We Provide to You on a Daily/Weekly Basis as The case may be.

Of course; By Now - I'm sure you know that Our Main Aim with Our 10 Dollars Maildrops Portal ( www.10dollars.carrd.co ) is to Provide Financial Freedom for Everyone who Needs and Deliberately Seek for It through Buying, Selling and Holding of Cryptocurrencies, NFTs and Metaverse Coins.

>>>>>>> Let's Advance to The Subject of The Matter.

The 24 Hours MASSIVE Profiting Coins Update:

Pictured on the Quoted Screenshot are some coins which we directed people to buy.

As at the Time of Tracking Price of Coins Update:

Mathematically,

0.69 + (-19.18) + 25.08 = 6.59%

We Continue.

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Sportsolutions1: 1:54pm On May 17, 2022
Sportsolutions1:

May 17, 2022:

24 Hours Coins Tracking Updates for May 16, 2022:

Last Week; We announced about The Launch of Our New Initiative called The 24 Hours MASSIVE Profiting Coins Tracking Initiative.

Yes, I know (over The Past couple of days) that this Initiative has been given various Alias.

Exactly, it is really what it is.

The Main Idea of it All is to Ensure that The 24 Hours Effect is Reinstated Continuously on Your Mind, so that You get Accustomed to Tracking The Potential Profitabilities of All The Coins which We Provide to You on a Daily/Weekly Basis as The case may be.

Of course; By Now - I'm sure you know that Our Main Aim with Our 10 Dollars Maildrops Portal ( www.10dollars.carrd.co ) is to Provide Financial Freedom for Everyone who Needs and Deliberately Seek for It through Buying, Selling and Holding of Cryptocurrencies, NFTs and Metaverse Coins.

>>>>>>> Let's Advance to The Subject of The Matter.

The 24 Hours MASSIVE Profiting Coins Update:

Pictured on the Quoted Screenshot are some coins which we directed people to buy.

As at the Time of Tracking Price of Coins Update:

Mathematically,

0.69 + (-19.18) + 25.08 = 6.59%

We Continue.

In Conjunction to Our Previous Post;

A 30.08% and 54.30% decrease in Price Value of The " Ethos Project" and "Metacyber" was Tracked.

Recall; Our 6.59% Profit.

Mathematically;

6.59 + (-30.08) + (-54.30) = -77.79%.

That is; Upon Tracking All of Our First Sets of Bullish Coins; Altogether We are still at a loss of -77.79%

Hence;

Financially:

If You had Invested $1 on These First Set of Bullish Coins with Your Whole Investment @ $10; By Now You would Losing $7.779.

If You had Invested $10 on These First Set of Bullish Coins with Your Whole Investment @ $100; By Now You would Losing $77.79.

So, You can See; We Experience Losses in The Crypto Markets which is NORMAL and NECESSARILY Part of The GAME Of Trading Cryptocurrencies.

However; The Power of Our Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) is to Leverage on The Maximum Price Rise Potentiality of Individual Coins Being Paired and Averaged Together.

Hence; We do not Loss Our Money to The Crypto Markets like Many People Do as They Trade on Cryptocurrencies very Wrongly because of Their Mathematical and Financial Ignorance of The LAW OF AVERAGES and PROBABILITIES.

We Do Not Just Know about The Crypto Market.

We Understand The Average Psychological Behaviour of People in The Crypto World hence; We Know and Understand Our ONIONS.

So, Even with a $71 loss from a $100 Investment; there is no reason to Panic. Why ?

3 Reasons:

1) Price Value of Some BEARISH Coins might Retrace back for Some Profits.

2) Price Value of Some BULLISH Coins are Certainly Going To The MoON.

3) Do You Know The Third Reason Why We will Barely Lose All Our 100% Funds to The Crypto Market? If You think You do, let us know. (I'll provide the reason later).

Trading Instruction:

We Continue to HOLD All Coins.

Let's See What The Next 24 Hours will Have For Us.

We Await.

Read Up on More Updates on The Financial Thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2#112306254

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.