Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes (57117 Views)

Are Men Really Polygamous? / Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes / This Is How Easter Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
phemmyfour:
A terrible home, irresponsible act at its peak

You see this and still call it a terrible home?
What kind of mind do you have?
Instructions and expetiences.shape.minds.
This means the instruction and experiences.you got from from whereever you got it from, is as faulty as your wretched self!!!
You disappointed he did not confrim your lies and propaganda against polygamy to say that they had issues allthrough their lives!!!
You are an idiot and all the people and places that shaped your thinking faculty are as pathethic as the idiotic opinion you just expressed here!!!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
drlateef:
I thought Christianity does not permit polygamy. So much for confused people.

CHRISTIANITY SUPPORTS POLYGAMY!!! DO NOT ALLOW ANY MISINFORMED IDIOT TO TELL YOU OTHERWISE!!!!!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
phemmyfour:
How many church goers are Christian?
The joke is on you

STOP DENYING YOUR CHRISTIAN BROTHERS, NONSENSE!!!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
GetMeRight:
We don stigmatise polygamy in Nigeria, now most of our ladies have become side chicks.

DON'T MIND THEM!!!
THEY THINK JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN PEDDLE PROPAGANDA AGAINST POLYGAMY, THEN REALITY CHANGES AND POLYGAMY BECOMES BAD!!! BUCH OF JOKERS!!!

ANY FAIR MINDED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HERE CAN BEGIN TO WUESTION ALL THE PROPAGANDAS AGAINST WHAT HE HAS EVER HEARD OF POLYGAMY THAT IT IS A WAR ZONE.
PRODUCTS OF POLYGAMY HERE HAVE COME OUT TO SAY THAT THEIR HOMES WERE BEAUTIFUL AND THEY HAVE ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT EVEN RARE IN MONOGAMOUS HOMES. BUT THESE PROPAGANDISTS WILL STILL NOT BACK DOWN. AMONG THOSE PEOPLE POLYGAMOUS HOME HAS BEEN BEAUTIFUL TO IS ME!!!!!!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
GetMeRight:

Na when una wan spread confusion u go start telling us the difference between Christians and church goers.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!
THEY ARE JUST JOKING AROUND!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Toks2008:

Every church goer practices Christianity as a religion but not as a way of life

DON'T MIND THEM!!!
ONLY WHEN THEY SPREAD CONFUSION, LIKE THE OTHER PERSON SAID, DO THEY DISOWN.THOSE WHO GO TO CHURCH WITH THEM.

I MEAN, THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WOULD EMPHASISE.THAT THOSE WHO CONFESSED WITH THEIR LIPS ARE.THE ONES WHO ARE SAVED. LIKE THEY WILL SAY: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Rom. 10:9-10).

Buch of confused people.
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
phemmyfour:
Continue to wallow in ignorance

HE IS NOT WALLOWING IN IGNORANCE.

ARE YOU NOT THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT THOSE WHO CONFESSED WITH THIER LIPS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE SAVED? YOU MANY TIMES QUOTE THE PASSAGE: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Rom. 10:9-10). To back up your point and to exclude those people who lead good lives but are not christians from eternal life.

For your info, everyone who attends church has believed with his heart and have made confession onto salvation already. Therefore, he is a christian!
He is also a.son of God already since he also believed. Bible says: to those that believed, he gave rights to be called sons of God. Gospel of john chapter 1.
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by slivertongue: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

I HAVE TAKE NOTE OF YOUR USELESS NAME ALREADY. JUST WAIT FOR ME; U WILL STILL MENTION YOU AND BY THEN, I HOPE YOUR VIRUS INDOCTRINATED MIND IS SCANNED CLEAN IN THE END DEVOID OF ALL SORT OF PROPAGANDA AND LIES!!!!

I have take note of your... Start from there ok
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
prekumohtim:

A man who can feed up to 10 people per day is not poor. And I can see up to 15 plates there. That man feeds them at least twice daily. As a man can you try that? Do you even allow visitors to stay in your house up to two days? Don't regard that family as poor. I have visited many rich homes even a house of representative member home and guess what? They only offered me 2 slice of bread and one useless tea as breakfast. I had to run to my house to swallow better Eba.

It baffles me how Africans have become blinded to even their immediate current experiences because they have bought into those lies told to them by the socalled modern world

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
ofiko123:
The bible frowns at polygamy..

THE BIBLE DOES NOT FROWN AT POLYGAMY!!!
SHOW ME A PLACE WHERE IT OUTRIGHTLY FROWNS AT IT!!!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
King44:
Are you serious, na poor what... You are wrong

A home thay feeds that many mouths, they call it poor

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
phemmyfour:
Wrong

Going to Church isn't "Christian practice".... Christian practice is following the teachings of Jesus.

All Christians are church goers but Not all church goers are Christians

I ALREADY RESPONDED TO YOU!!!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Nyascobar1414: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

@kenethenyi @silverrtongue @nyascobar1414
@god1000 @kingog

You all can see someone telling their experience in a polygamois home. Note that he said his father has died and they are still in PEACE!!! DO YOU STILL BELIEVE IN YOUR PROPAGANDA AFTER SEEING THIS TESTIMONY?
PROPAGANDA ARE JUST WHAT THEY ARE....LIES!!!!!

INCASE YOU SAY THIS IS JUSTBONE OFF, WELL LET ME TELL YOU THAT I MIDDLEMIDEMLNSION I AM FROM A POLYGAMOUS HOME TOO, AND MY FATHER IS LATE ALSO. THE BOND BETWEEN ME AND MY SIBLINGS IS STRONGER THAN BEFORE!!!!
I AM CURIOUS IF YOU WILL MOVE FROM THIS IS JUST ONE CASE TO THIS IS JUST TWO CASE.

I LAUGH AT YOUR FOLLY!!!!

Dude, I saw no iota of sense in what you wrote

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lightorder:
poor BAWO ? I do not know what people’s definition of poverty is

O yami lenu na oooo
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
POLYGAMY:
DON’T EVER MENTION ME AGAIN angry

Don't mind him!!!
He should never mention it anymore!!!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tomilola360:
there are no polygamous Christians pls.

My home is a polygamous christian.home. Deal with it!!!!!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
God1000:
I'm not trying to imply anything Mr polygamy shocked it's just for fun.

It is not fun. What you say here shape minds. So mind what you say.
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
cayorday89:

I can relate, my uncle has 3 wives and 9 children, festive periods like this when we visit with other family members na so them dey arrange our food, the fish will come separately and we are to pick according to our age, same with bread and beans.

Just wondering. Are they a christian home?
Someone here is decieving or trying to cement his already wrongly held view that there are no pokygamous christian home. I just told him that mine is.
Also, does your uncle's home have abnormal issues? Issues that you do not find in homes in general?

I am a teacher. And that mean that my job is to debunk myths and propaganda and uphold truth at all times. So I am here erasing all the lies and propaganda that evil anti polygamy people here have been peddling!!!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
UselessBuharist:

No bro, my 20 years old brother who is the oldest at home now is studying medicine at Igbinedion University. The second child 20 also is studying engineering same university 300 and 200 level respectively. You see am say the man handle situation well even though that wasn’t his plan.

Please tell the idiot!!

Let me even add that the last born of my home is a university student. And that mean a first degree is the minimum in my home. Yet, that idiot calls your home irresponsible! Na slap wey you no slap am na wetin make!!!.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
JetStar:

na wa o. What was your dad's ambition when he was busy with procreation? I hope you're not having similar ambition as your dad sha. Nigeria is full and it can't keep up with her food, housing, and energy demands.

You are an idiot for asking such a question of someone's father.
And even if he wants to have more, what's up with that if he can take care of them? What.is wrong with the minds of the people we have in our country today Why do you think the way you? How can you ask someone that kind of question, that what was your dad's ambition when he was procreating?.what kind of rotten mind do you all have?
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
phemmyfour:
Your father is irresponsible not his children

You are the irresponsible man here, you monster!!!!
After you all will tell yourselves that polygamy is an unchristian practice and want to cast poplygamy as evil, yet your mind are the most evil of anything that has ever existed in the surface of the world.
He told you the sort of beauty that exists in him home, yet you think he father is an irresponsible person? Can an irresponsible person make peace Peace is so key, your god says you should pray for it in jerusalem! Infact, it is mentioned as a gift of the holy spirit you claim to have!!! Your bible says: you do not give what you do not have....2 cor 8:12. And he has given peace and love which are the fruits of the spirit of god. Yet, you say he is irreslonsible!! Fron where.did you all get this your mind from? What hell hole is that? What cespit is.that? Fron what wastedump did you get your orientation?

@uselessbuharist please read this fatality I gave him

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mydazz:
This does not signify poverty or polygamy in any way,..... I grew up used to this. Back in the late 80s and early 90s, when maternal grandma was still alive. We all want to stay with her house in the village. So everyone abandon their parents houses to stay in grandma's house, cos that's the only time, e we have to spend together all year due to distance in different location of residence. Sometimes we are more than 30, cos even apart from cousins that form the majority, other relatives will also join too.
Our mealtimes is typically like this,..... but really those were the best years

This is Africa's way of doing things. The way to know the person who is not at peace with his neighbour is when they are not eating with them

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!

I'm no fan of polygamy undecided

That's understandable. But it does not mean polygamy is bad. Oprah winfery also is not a fan of marriage. Does not mean marriage is bad.
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
UselessBuharist:

Maybe but he is doing better than your father.

I like that upoercut!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Pataricatering:
only men benefit from polygamy - (that one sef is arguable)
Its not good for the children neither is it good for the wives neither is it good for society .

No. Please read here from the encyclopeadia britanica which is not a pro.polygamy organization at all.

Polygyny has several economic, social, and health advantages over monogamy. In most cultures, women contribute significantly to the wealth of the household and can thus materially benefit from the labour of an additional spouse. Where mortality rates of men consistently exceed those of women, polygyny can be seen as a resolution to the “deficit” of males and the “surplus” of females.

Socially, cowives and their children may accrue enhanced status and prestige as members of a large (and therefore inherently prosperous) household. In societies that provide no institutionalized role for unmarried women, the status of a cowife may be preferable to that of a single woman.

Polygyny can also have a positive effect on maternal and child health. During postpartum recovery, for instance, cowives can usually rely upon each other to perform the most strenuous work of the household. By creating opportunities for sexual companionship among the other members of the marriage, polygyny also supports the once common expectation that women will remain sexually abstinent for two or more years beginning in the last months of pregnancy (or upon parturition). This practice fosters adequate birth spacing for the mother to recover from the physiological and emotional stresses associated with pregnancy, lactation, and the care of a young child.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/polygyny-marriage

So you can see.you just lied!!!!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
drlateef:

If they are not Christians, are they Muslims? They joke is back to you.

The joke is truelybon him!!!
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
I will forever be grateful to my dad for marrying 2 other wives in addition to my mum.
Though my mum wasn't pleased about it then but I think she understands now that there is absolutely nothing to be worried about. Now that we all are grown and doing well, and seeing my siblings from other mums, the sincererity of the bond and love we share, and whenever we have the opportunity to come together it wouldn't have been as pleasurable as it alws is if my dad had limited childbearing to my mum only.
My family is an example of how beautiful and successful polygamy can be.

Where are all those people who say polygamy is bad again? Can you see the testimony of yet another person in addition to me who have got positive stories to tell about polygamy.

They just think just because they say those lies about polygamy, then reality will change and polygamy will automatically become bad. That's not how things work!!!
@higherEd, @joagbaje @donnie @anas09 and the pesky @righteousness2 what are you teaching your people in your churches for them to have this kind of rotten mind set that polygamy ia wrong and unchristian?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Brushstrokes20: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

That's understandable. But it does not mean polygamy is bad. Oprah winfery also is not a fan of marriage. Does not mean marriage is bad.
From PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ( extended family members) , its evil...
It breeds FAKE LOVE, BACK BITTING, HATRED, JEALOUSLY, etc....

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
well, my family is different. Polygamy was really good for us kids in my own family.
Whenever we come together the bond and love we (my siblings from my mum and my other siblings from other mothers) share is on another level. I seriously doubt if we would have had my pleasure coming together during festivities as we do if my dad had only my mum

In my home, we just finished opening our christmas gifts, the gifts these anti polygamy people have never ever recieved from anyone in their monogamous homes is what we just unwrapped.

The love in polygamous homes is truely on a different level!!! Lets just keep watching them as they tell lies to themselves that polygamy is war while their monogamous homes keep disintegrating every now and then. @HigherEd @donnie @joagbaje @anas09 and the usual pesky goblin called @righteousness2. What do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by Tomilola360: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

My home is a polygamous christian.home. Deal with it!!!!!

fake Christian
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by MiddleDimension: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
simplesearch:

What do you expect from an institution not approved by God. God is against polygamy as much as divorce. Forget those false religion that approves polygamy, they and their founder will stand before Jesus to give account of themselves on the final day.

Fact is... Your jesus never was.against polygamy, you dimwit!!!!
God has never been against polygamy, you fool.
He told David I, not somebody else, but the same I he refered to when he introduced himeself as the I am that I am. He said to david: I have given you your master's wives, and if that was not enough, I would have given you more!!!!!! So why would he give a thing he is against? Does your God have double standards? I know a lot of you do not know this. This is why i take my time to do what I do so that you will be saved from ignorance and hell!!! Because if you continue with your mindset, you will surely go to hell!!! The person who.told you this leading you to falsehood and hell, will also be in the deepest part of hell with you because he made you believe a lie. And the bible say that he is of his father the devil.
@HigherEd @joagbaje @donnie @anas09 and the goblin @righteousness2 you can see what your members are believing?
Re: This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes by UselessBuharist: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
MiddleDimension:

You are the irresponsible man here, you monster!!!!
After you all will tell yourselves that polygamy is an unchristian practice and want to cast poplygamy as evil, yet your mind are the most evil of anything that has ever existed in the surface of the world.
He told you the sort of beauty that exists in him home, yet you think he father is an irresponsible person? Can an irresponsible person make peace Peace is so key, your god says you should pray for it in jerusalem! Infact, it is mentioned as a gift of the holy spirit you claim to have!!! Your bible says: you do not give what you do not have....2 cor 8:12. And he has given peace and love which are the fruits of the spirit of god. Yet, you say he is irreslonsible!! Fron where.did you all get this your mind from? What hell hole is that? What cespit is.that? Fron what wastedump did you get your orientation?

@uselessbuharist please read this fatality I gave him

I think he will spend the remaining days of 2021 thinking of his life. Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.