Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! (6681 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Anyone who still believe this deranged op is normal should have himself/herself examined
Iyaebe looks like you had a busy month..it's been a while I last saw your comments on here..
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
A305:
Ok, let's get this.

In the society, there will always be a SIMP, ALPHA, BETA and BETA - ORBITER for a balance to be reached, you don't need go fight your fellow man over his different ideology, personality trait, views or life philosophies.

An Alpha can never be an alpha if Simps and Betas don't exits; what you should care more about, is to try and raise the next generation to be better starting from your blood line, in other words, your son.

The mind of a child is where the revolution will truly begin because, the revolution will never be televised. Unfortunately, gender roles are not taught in elementary school so, it's easy to go through life with the ignorance of gender roles, gender bias and the likes. And end up blending - in in a society where people are constantly committing social-suicide due to identity crisis.
I just screenshotted the bolded and i'm saving it in my cloud so i never loose it. You are a very wise person, thank you!

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

He doesn’t hate women...he hates with pvssy bias, men that don’t have sense
Thank you.
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by posty56: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
lol mad thread, Nigerian men see , if you ask them for help the next thing that will come out from their mouth is "you get t*t*" .

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
@Curvinus It takes time for you to fully understand that your sister's husband is on the verge or has already lost his place in his home. You will soon understand that your sister no longer respects him as the husband, forget the perfect family illusion they are pouring out for you and others to see in public, there is already an 80% possibility that your sister is mistreating her husband at home. Understand this fact or you can just ignorantly leave it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:

Iyaebe looks like you had a busy month..it's been a while I last saw your comments on here..
I've been busy in my constituency with my dad,as I gradually eye the red chambers someday so I think I should start familiarizing myself with my people.
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
I've been busy in my constituency with my dad,as I gradually eye the red chambers someday so I think I should start familiarizing myself with my people.
That's great tho..I hope you do make it up there..

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
ahnie:
Issa bout to go down... Our fav Nigerian nairaland teddy

Which of the teddy? angry >;(
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Shaolin77:
Simp disgusts me, what can we do to eradicate them for good, they are disgrace to manhood
I really don't know anymore, there are so many theories right now. But we should just keep spreading awareness though.
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by DesChyko: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
I think you have too much time on your hands to go raging mad about people's personal ideologies.

That's another level of simping on its own when you really look at it. Something making you lose control of your basic self grin

Get responsible.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
DesChyko:
I think you have too much time on your hands to go raging mad about people's personal ideologies.

That's another level of simping on its own when you really look at it. Something making you lose control of your basic self grin

Get responsible.
Damn! Thanks for reminding me. I needed this.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This legit happened yesterday, yes i meant on christmas and by the way, compliments of the season to you all about to read another rage out for your favourite bitter person! undecided

This guy was not even a friend, just someone i know off the street, i was talking to a good friend of mine under a tree shade and apparently this idi0t was the friend of my friend! Lets call the idi0t JOHN.

Me and my friend brian were talking and sharing experiences before oga John came along. Brian and i were joking on how christmas is slowly fading out of Nigeria and how everybody is just busy looking forward to solving their next problem instead of thinking about the next chicken or cow to murder for christmas and new year. You all already know how sensitive i am for my fellow men, i was really pouring out myself to brian and john that is now listening to the conversation, i told them that when the equipments are available, i might set up a program for men to help their fellow man financially because its not easy!

Still Typing..

I no dey pity simps...
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
DannyXpress:
Please leave them

The world needs to be balanced.
If everyone was a Good-bad guy there will be chaos don't you think

Moreover men like us who are here to liberate them from their bondage need them
So you mean we should leave them to continue making the world an irritating place for other men to leave in?
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Men are suffering from so many lackings and no one is looking out for them simply because they are men, most men have plans for the future, most men have crazy ideas to push the world to the next level, most men are liable to be the next big things but they have nothing to fund themselves! A multi-billionaire could be living under the bridge and absolutely nobody would notice this until they try to come close and hear his idea.
I was still talking until John interrupted with these following lines; "Oga leave that one jare, if he no get money, na him cause am....No food for lazy man.....People wey man suppose they bless with money na woman....Any man wey help man na mumu, dem don scam am be that....".
Hold on, its not over yet cause i also asked him why women should be preferably helped over the man and this is what he said; "Woman na gold....Na dem dey born pikin....Na dem dey take care of house...Na still dem dey open leg for us to enter...".

My next note is why nairalanders think i'm toxic.

Still Typing..

John SIMPson really needs help
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hanks0000:

John SIMPson really needs help
You think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This legit happened yesterday, yes i meant on christmas and by the way, compliments of the season to you all about to read another rage out for your favourite bitter person! undecided

This guy was not even a friend, just someone i know off the street, i was talking to a good friend of mine under a tree shade and apparently this idi0t was the friend of my friend! Lets call the idi0t JOHN.

Me and my friend brian were talking and sharing experiences before oga John came along. Brian and i were joking on how christmas is slowly fading out of Nigeria and how everybody is just busy looking forward to solving their next problem instead of thinking about the next chicken or cow to murder for christmas and new year. You all already know how sensitive i am for my fellow men, i was really pouring out myself to brian and john that is now listening to the conversation, i told them that when the equipments are available, i might set up a program for men to help their fellow man financially because its not easy!

Still Typing..

I have been an active member on this forum for 4 years now and you are one of the most sensible guys here. Keep up the good work. Wish we could be friends though.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by siofra(f): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
This dusty, ghetto liar again angry

Stop pretending you hypocrite. Don't worry I'll expose you today. Thief!! Ole!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by DannyXpress: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So you mean we should leave them to continue making the world an irritating place for other men to leave in?
I hate to admit, but yes

If everyone was an alpha male, there will be chaos.
you won't even be here writing this !!!

They are our content, without them many of us won't have much to write or laugh about cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Curvinus(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
@Curvinus It takes time for you to fully understand that your sister's husband is on the verge or has already lost his place in his home. You will soon understand that your sister no longer respects him as the husband, forget the perfect family illusion they are pouring out for you and others to see in public, there is already an 80% possibility that your sister is mistreating her husband at home. Understand this fact or you can just ignorantly leave it.

Do you even understand what it means to be a man and a husband in Africa? As a husband in this part where wealth is concentrated mostly in the hands of men, it is your traditional role to bring home the bacon except you want your family to starve to death. Whether you think this is fair or not is a different issue entirely.
So, in this society of ours, a man leaves himself open to scorn when he fails in his responsibility of providing for the family.

Everybody knows how tough it is to survive in this country, hence why many people are delaying marriage and relationship. But when you start one, you shouldnt complain when the billing starts. It is what obtains here except you want to be sent your own way.

Even you as a person, how do you feel when you are unable to provide for your basic needs? Happy?

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I have been an active member on this forum for 4 years now and you are one of the most sensible guys here. Keep up the good work. Wish we could be friends though.
You are a king obviously and your kind are who i roll with. We are already pals.
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
DannyXpress:

I hate to admit, but yes

If everyone was an alpha male, there will be chaos.
you won't even be here writing this !!!

They are our content, without them many of we won't have much to write or laugh about cheesy cheesy
Making sense, apparently your opinion is beginning of get rampant.
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
To my main men around here constantly supporting and helping me curb my rage and anger issuses, i'm sorry. Its obvious i just relapsed.

My dear...
Even me sef dey vex angry...
Like what nonsense!!!!!!!
So a woman should be helped on account of just having a vagina and a man shouldn't be helped at all?? What sort of reasoning is that??

Omorrrr....
I wouldn't want to be 10feet near this kind of human being ever in my life....twah!!!!!!

His mentality disgusts me...

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Curvinus:

Do you even understand what it means to be a man and a husband in Africa? As a husband in this part where wealth is concentrated mostly in the hands of men, it is your traditional role to bring home the bacon except you want your family to starve to death. Whether you think this is fair or not is a different issue entirely.
So, in this society of ours, a man leaves himself open to scorn when he fails in his responsibility of providing for the family.

Everybody knows how tough it is to survive in this country, hence why many people are delaying marriage and relationship. But when you start one, you shouldnt complain when the billing starts. It is what obtains here except you want to be sent your own way.

Even you as a person, how do you feel when you are unable to provide for your basic needs? Happy?
We are saying the same thing brother, your sister's husband is fvvcked and its mostly his fault especially if he didn't think marriage true before venturing.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Favfables1:

My dear...
Even me sef dey vex angry...
Like what nonsense!!!!!!!
So a woman should be helped on account of just having a vagina and a man shouldn't be helped at all?? What sort of reasoning is that??

Omorrrr....
I wouldn't want to be 10feet near this kind of human being ever in my life....twah!!!!!!

His mentality disgusts me...
Still i shouldn't have fallen for that, it was a temptation and i fell for it hard!
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Living05: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is just misogyny and nothing else. You just whine about women all the time. I wonder how your friends IRL listen to you at all.
There is something called frame control or maintaining your frame, learn about it and maybe you might sound more believable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by alpharoyalty: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

SMH
Like I said before, all women are not bad. We have very good ones among them.

Likewise, all men are not bad. There are very good men too.

The sooner you realize this, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by nike4love: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Curvinus:
OP I think you are taking this redpill talk to an extreme and toxic level that may end up consuming you. To put things in perspective, Redpill is not the same as hating women. Its like you've never been cared for by women, hence the bitterness.

Personally, I've benefitted a lot from women so I dont go about bashing them needlessly. However, there are the entitled class of women who want to exploit you without contributing meaningfully to your life. It is this lot that redpill teaches you to avoid.

A lot of women in our society today are bread winners for their families. My own sister has been the one catering for her family since she got married in 2012. Her husband is unemployed and she even tried raising money for him to go into agro business bwhich didnt turn out well. I lent her some money to start up her own business after she got fired working as sales attendant in a pharmacy and today she has opened a business for her husband from the proceeds after repaying part of the loan.

I have a lot of respect for Nigerian women because of what they go through on a daily basis in this weird system we are operating. Nigeria is a known poverty capital. What did you expect that the women will lie down and rot without trying to survive. Men and women are at the receiving end of this harsh economic climate and it's pointless just bashing women endlessly.

A lot of this women, what they want from a man is just commitment that could lead to marriage and once they are in a relationship with you, they do everything within their powers, like washing, cooking, cleaning, sexing and some even spending on you just so you could end up as couples and start a family. But In the end, most men will still leave them for a younger and prettier girl.

I think you are too detached from what is happening in the trenches to make valid contributions on this redpill talk.

You made a valid point brother..... But the women that can do this is less than 2percent.in the other hand the op is not entirely wrong...some men re capital mumu when they see women simply bec of Toto...lol
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by advanceDNA: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Living05:
This is just misogyny and nothing else. You just whine about women all the time. I wonder how your friends IRL listen to you at all.
There is something called frame control or maintaining your frame, learn about it and maybe you might sound more believable.

Is this thread about women?? or about John thinking helping his fellow man is bullshitt....

The op doesn’t hate women.... he has repeated said he hates simps.....he hates Men that are fools for women...
Even women hate men like that...They end up cheating on men like that

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are a king obviously and your kind are who i roll with. We are already pals.

Ok bro. Nice having you here
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Savedday: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Savedday:
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
WORD!!
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

Is this thread about women?? or about John thinking helping his fellow man is bullshitt....

The op doesn’t hate women.... he has repeated said he hates simps.....he hates Men that are fools for women...
Even women hate men like that...They end up cheating on men like that
Tell him pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Mama N Girlfriend In The Bathroom! / Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex / Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.