Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! (28451 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Kollins11: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2021
Happy Boxing Day Nairalanders. Please I need advice on this matter.

It was on a good evening... Abt 4 months ago. I went out to get a bag of pure water, but the woman that sells around my street has closed so I went to the next street.

I saw this beautiful creature, light skinned, slim and pretty girl. Although she narrowly escaped albino. Her hair is naturally dark, she's very light skinned like Regina Daniel. BUT if one observe her very well and look at her eyes one would tell she's an albino because her eyes are always swinging and dangling.
Immediately I saw her, as a sharp guy I approached her, I flattered her and she smiled and gave me her number.

NL's, I have been living in my area for almost 2 years now. I don't know this babe stays down my street. She live with parents, I was so surprise when she showed me their house. Well, since then we've been chatting and calling each other.

She's a good and happy girl, she has never directly or indirectly ask me for money, she has a great sense of humor. She enjoys my company. She's 23yrs old an igbo girl. I know alot of guys would be attracted to her beauty but I doubt if she has a boyfriend. For her to be living down my street and even my guys haven't seen her mehn! She's well reserve.

The guys in my hood, I don't know maybe the girls that broke their heart made use of Thor sledge hammer (in Avengers movie) to break it. These guyz are hardcore red pillars.

Yesterday was the First day she visited me. she brought food for me, she saw I and my guys butchering our chicken, she also assisted us in preparing egusi soup. When she left. My guyz was like where did I see this beautiful fish....Before I could even narrate to them, they were already asking if I don lash her. I said No. Omo!! They almost pick up a Physical fight with me saying "why I neva lash her nw". Honestly she's different from other girls. If na before...I for don lash her since nw.

They were also surprised that she live down our street. This babe is so reserved and well mannered. I don't mind, I would like to marry this babe. I have never felt this way for any girl in a very long time.

NL's I don't know if I should ask her out or maintain the friendship.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Jidemoo: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2021
See eh

Just Go ahead and tell her wetin dey your mind cos if we mistakenly cross each other's path and I ask her out...don't come here to lament

385 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Bola146(f): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2021
cool Go ahead but if its for lust, forget her.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Oluromantic: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Go ahead nw. After all life is all about risk, if person weh no see front nack head for rock, he either dies or wound and after the wound heal, he go continue life but the wound mark go dey there. So try your luck.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by betcliq: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Leave your street babes , you're not a real niggar . Their wahala plenty . Dem Sabi give close marking. A guy man needs some space.

Forget that marriage scope. Once you lash am e go still tire you.

167 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Truvelisback(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:
Happy Boxing Day Nairalanders. Please I need advice on this matter.

It was on a good evening... Abt 4 months ago. I went out to get a bag of pure water, but the woman that sells around my street has closed so I went to the next street.

I saw this beautiful creature, light skinned, slim and pretty girl. Although she narrowly escaped albino. Her hair is naturally dark, she's very light skinned like Regina Daniel. BUT if one observe her very well and look at her eyes one would tell she's an albino because her eyes are always swinging and dangling.
Immediately I saw her, as a sharp guy I approached her, I flattered her and she smiled and gave me her number.

NL's, I have been living in my area for almost 2 years now. I don't know this babe stays down my street. She live with parents, I was so surprise when she showed me their house. Well, since then we've been chatting and calling each other.

She's a good and happy girl, she has never directly or indirectly ask me for money, she has a great sense of humor. She enjoys my company. She's 23yrs old an igbo girl. I know alot of guys would be attracted to her beauty but I doubt if she has a boyfriend. For her to be living down my street and even my guys haven't seen her mehn! She's well reserve.

The guys in my hood, I don't know maybe the girls that broke their heart made use of Thor sledge hammer (in Avengers movie) to break it. These guyz are hardcore red pillars.

Yesterday was the First day she visited me. she brought food for me, she saw I and my guys butchering our chicken, she also assisted us in preparing egusi soup. When she left. My guyz was like where did I see this beautiful fish....Before I could even narrate to them, they were already asking if I don lash her. I said No. Omo!! They almost pick up a Physical fight with me saying "why I neva lash her nw". Honestly she's different from other girls. If na before...I for don lash her since nw.

They were also surprised that she live down our street. This babe is so reserved and well mannered. I don't mind, I would like to marry this babe. I have never felt this way for any girl in a very long time.

NL's I don't know if I should ask her out or maintain the friendship.
1. Do u love her or not?
2. Why did u choose to please ur friends? Take this mic and tell us.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by VOsimhen144(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2021
@O.p that Gender pretends alot. Take your time to know her well.

If truly she's good as you claim, then feel free to grab her like this and go pay her bride price.

Good woman dey very hard to find this days.

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Ocholu: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

With what you've just narrated, this beautiful lyrics by 2 Baba comes to mind. It goes;

"Ever since I met youuuuu.. I've been through hell and I'm back, oh my baby I wanna give you all my body and soul".

That's your situation in that lyrics. And any man in such situation always needs the Grace of God to come out unscratched.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by incogni2o: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2021
I just pity the Innocent lady cry cry cry

I hope her Parents trained her well

If not na beginning of the end.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by EmzyT: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2021
sad
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by DannyXpress: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ask her out if you are very sure she won't turn you down

If she turns you down, your confidence around her will become tainted.

But if you're not sure if she will accept you, just go ahead and start dating her at least both of you are adults. Don't worry, she will comply when she sees the handwriting on the wall.

Also read this book and find out more on how to take control of your relationship

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Kollins11: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
1. Do u love her or not?
2. Why did u choose u please ur friends? Take this mic and tell us.
Yes I do love her and I didn't please my friends.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by nerdfrost(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ask her out and see where it goes from there cool

Bu don't be a simp angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Kollins11: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
incogni2o:
I just pity the Innocent lady cry cry cry

I hope her Parents trained her well

If not na beginning of the end.
The feelings I have for her is pure. She's really different from other girls.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by incogni2o: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:
The feelings I have for her pure. She's really different from other girls.
And you also a pure Guy?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
Better soup na money kill am,you talk too much sef,it's a sign you don't have money

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Kirkman: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Who friendship epp. As the proverb goes; strike whilst the iron is still very hot. And if you want to have a very fruitful relationship with her keep those your so called friends at arms length. E get why..

35 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Daniel7543: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
See how nairalanders is pushing O.p

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Exjoker(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
You are lust after her beauty joor!!!

Whatever it is, just let her know how you feel about her... That is advice for ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by mardis: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Continue your friendship, but make it very strong, infact very strong that even akagum can't beat the bonding. Because relationship is very sweet when you graduate from friendship to relationship.

Again, please don't lash her, she will respect you more.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by minks(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Love is always sweet until it gets sour and lands you in a horrible emotional state. Be careful with ladies around that age.
Don't catch feelings if you don't have good intentions for her.
That's my simple advice.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Truvelisback(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:
Yes I do love her and I didn't please my friends.
Why then are u double minded? Are u seeking the approval of ur friends? Ur friends sees her as a sex object. What do u see her as?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Snitch24(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Maintain ur frndship my guy

5 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Malocity(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
This your story reminds me of another story of a Nairalander who met a beautiful girl but unknowing to him she was a ghost.

But notwithstanding, tell her weytin dey your mind. Your choice of words should respect her personality so that if she says NO, coming around will not be a problem to her.

Then lastly, know say calm and quiet people their madness pass we own wen get small garagara. Test her patience and anger. If good, marry her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Idonki(f): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Good
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Kellibae(f): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hmm, I smell lies.
Few weeks ago U were the same person who told us u just relocated to lagos https://www.nairaland.com/6895077/nairalander-please#108489751

Now u are telling us u have been living in ur area for 2 years undecided.

Kwontinue !!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Kollins11: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kellibae:
Hmm, I smell lies.
Few weeks ago U were the same person who told us u just relocated to lagos https://www.nairaland.com/6895077/nairalander-please#108489751

Now u are telling us u have been living in ur area for 2 years undecided.

Kwontinue !!
Relax baba. I went to Lagos to supervise a project. Now I'm back to my state. Na wa for you oo. So I would waste my precious time typing just to lie to you people here.

Infact after new year. I'm going back to Lag.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Kellibae(f): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:
Relax baba. I went to Lagos to supervise a project. Now I'm back to my state. Na wa for you oo. So I would waste my precious time typing just to lie to you people here.

Infact after new year. I'm going back to Lag.

Ok ma so where is ur state ?
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Rachel98(f): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
First of all, tell those friends of yours to conduct themselves morally. As a good girl if she notice any unpleasant characters from your friends, I'm afraid you might lose that girl. Because she would believe you're like them. (birds of same feathers flocks together)

Secondly. I advice you know her more too.

Thanks

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Truvelisback(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ask her for a relationship. No waste time.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Sonnobax15(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn,any time if I hear the word "LASHING", na once I dey get joyyyyyyy grin

Well,op,if na me be you,I go consider wetin my guys tell me via say I go don dey draw map on how to lash that banny..... Because anything wey go make you loosegaurd her now, another sharp man wey be Cassanova go sharperly wear am aggressively undecided

Op,fvck friendship....Who friendship help? undecided. Op,if I hear say no be you deflower that banny las las,I go para for you undecided. Come on mennnnnnnn,what kinda nigha are thou? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by JOACHINpedro: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Malocity:
This your story reminds me of another story of a Nairalander who met a beautiful girl but unknowing to him she was a ghost.

But notwithstanding, tell her weytin dey your mind. Your choice of words should respect her personality so that if she says NO, coming around will not be a problem to her.

Then lastly, know say calm and quiet people their madness pass we own wen get small garagara. Test her patience and anger. If good, marry her.
https://www.nairaland.com/5866625/encounter-highly-intelligent-girl#89695107

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Christmas Gift... / Things Men Should Never Ask Women / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.