Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? (5522 Views)

My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by MrsChima(f): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
kokoye:

that humongous thing

kill me first grin

That's not what you said the OTHER DAY! tongue tongue tongue You got a lil chocolate spread on your lower lip. wink
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by livedit(f): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2011
190:

^can i look for your trouble angry angry

Awwww, Mr. 190, why the mean faces? Livedit isn't about "drama" and/or "chaos". It's too emotionally, physically and spiritually draining. I pride myself to always respect myself and those around me. I don't go looking for trouble and trouble don't come looking for me. wink
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by 190: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2011
^ok can i spare you 20mins of my trouble then we could NYASH after undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by livedit(f): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
190:

^ok can i spare you 20mins of my trouble then we could NYASH after undecided

What the?  grin  I have nothing but love for ya Mr. 190.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by 190: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2011
livedit:

kiss kiss
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by tellwisdom: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2011
Mrs Chima used to be a bus conductor. she fight's  men (true Story)

[size=16pt]Mrs Chima bus CONDUCTOR shocked shocked  And how come i havent been seeing her on OSHODI EXPRESS WAY, ohhhh[/size]
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2011
All women have that streetfighter spirit in them.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by proffmanue(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2011
hell NO
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by remele2(f): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2011
God forbid angry
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by tpia5: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2011
Why so many anti-women threads and so few anti-men ones?

I'll dig up some later.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by Oluschenco(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2011
I can, since i no fit fight, it will be better to have a fighter by my side.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by anointedf(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
I can never marry such. Pastor's wife, street fighter?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by oziomatv(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2011
Chukwu ajo, Nne Ngozi jide ike gi!!!

Ala nga nwanyi nwe onu di ya ala nke ahu alaluela!!!!

Sorry can't translate, ploblem with england(lish)
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by LOLOH: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
lol fights in public? imagine what she'll do in private ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by Nautillus(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
No way
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by yesboss20(m): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
I cannot see myself marrying a "warrior"!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by Orton10(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2011
livedit:

lol.
Livedit get time undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by kokoye(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That's not what you said the OTHER DAY! tongue tongue tongue You got a lil chocolate spread on your lower lip. wink

cheesy

You sure it's chocolate spread??
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by MMM2(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
nope
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by vitality22(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by stunna2(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
Jah forbid bad thing,
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by MrsChima(f): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=16pt]Mrs Chima bus CONDUCTOR shocked shocked  And how come i havent been seeing her on OSHODI EXPRESS WAY, ohhhh[/size]

That's because I do not live in Nigeria. (doing the DUH expression)
kokoye:

cheesy

You sure it's chocolate spread??

You so nassy. embarassed

tpia@:

Why so many anti-women threads and so few anti-men ones?

I'll dig up some later.

We need more anti-men thread.

Ladies, would you marry a man that fights in public and GETS his arse WHOOPED? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by MrCork17: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
livedit:

Livedit. madam who are you calling 190? do i look ugly to you? angry
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by kokoye(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ladies, would you marry a man that fights in public and GETS his arse WHOOPED? lipsrsealed

Do video games count as 'public'? grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by MrsChima(f): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
kokoye:

Do video games count as 'public'? grin

Are you saying you never seen men get into street fights and LOST? Hmm. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I saw two white guys fighting in the store parking lot over a parking spot and the BIG DUDE got his arse whooped by the small dude. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by kokoye(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^

eerrrmmmm Pls answer the freakn question.

I was talking about me - do video games count as public? grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by Gbenge77(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
A resounding no.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by MrsChima(f): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

eerrrmmmm Pls answer the freakn question.

I was talking about me - do video games count as public? grin

What do you think?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by kokoye(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^

Of course she wont answer the question . . what was I thinking??
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by MrsChima(f): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by chibaby5(f): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
@topic

Ds topic made me rememba sum Nigerian movie I watched where the prince's wife used to fyt, as in physicaly and literallly fyt everyone in the village, both old and young cheesy cheesy grin. But dat still dint stop him from loving her tho she later calmed it smiley
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public? by won90: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
^chi baby leave my trouser - leave my trouser angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!!! My Lecturer Said I Must Sleep With Her. / How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D / Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.