Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

It Started With A Look - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Started With A Look (39814 Views)

How It Started Vs How It's Going: Young Couple Dating Since 2014 Shares Photos / It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2022
I went to ask a question when suddenly Elizabeth was lifting her shirt off, apparently her bra had been removed in trying on other items because suddenly I was treated to a full daylight view of those soft globes I had been teasing the night prior to now.

Time stood still as I watched them fall from the shirt being lifted and jiggle as they settled into their natural state...I could have replayed that moment a thousand times over.

My eyes must have bugged out because Elizabeth laughed “It's not like you haven’t seen them before, figured you wouldn't mind seeing them again”

I shook my head very strongly in agreement, feeling the blood flowing into my ever-growing cock.

She proceeded to try on several bras and ask my opinion. I gave her my thoughts from the male perspective, she piled them in separate piles, my assumption for return/purchase.

Then came the swim suits. She turned away as she stripped off her bottoms and before my eyes was her naked lower half, the curve of her ass as she bent over in front of me.

I was done for, there was no hiding my erection as it tented out of my shorts and I gave up trying to find a way to hide it. My brain gave up fighting for blood and my cock took the majority share of it, intelligent thought was not in my favor at that moment.

She slid on the bottoms which did little to hide her curvy ass but did more to accentuate it, she turned around and I found the top was struggling to hold in her breasts and gave her a massive amount of cleavage, this swimsuit earned my two thumbs up and should have won an award for engineering to be able to accentuate and hold those glorious globes so well.

She then got self-conscious as she appeared to be looking at her crotch, she looked up. “Tayo, do you see anything...wrong there? Any strand of hair poking out?”

I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, I quickly scooted up and started looking, I confirmed that I did see a few, she asked me where, instinctively I reached out and pointed, as she shifted, this ran my finger across the bikini bottoms, I felt a cleft and Elizabeth suddenly sucked in her breath, my finger continued to trace along as she shifted forward in reaction and suddenly my whole hand was cupping her mound, in a moment of surprise her legs went weak and she almost stumbled.

She regained her stance and with flushed cheeks asked me to just verbally describe where. I told her and she noticed, she seemed upset, and started to UnCloth without thinking, this led to her pulling down her bottoms facing me, I was graced with a view of her pubic hair covered mound and her lips peeking out from below. I know my groan was audible and I did not care.

My eyes were glued. She realized what she was doing and turned around, I just sat there in a daze, my cock throbbing in my shorts as she finished putting the bikini back on its holder. She had redressed into her shorts and her original bra and sat next to me on the extra chair.

She said, “So...was shopping so bad?”

It Started With a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by Awesome05: 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice work
Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nice.
Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 7:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Nice and cool.
Re: It Started With A Look by Saturn101: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by Saturn101: 6:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Go on
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2022
My eyes were glued. She realized what she was doing and turned around, I just sat there in a daze, my cock throbbing in my shorts as she finished putting the bikini back on its holder. She had redressed into her shorts and her original bra and sat next to me on the extra chair.

She said, “So...was shopping so bad?”

I replied, “Nope...you feel free to bring me any time!”

She chuckled. “So….let me think you are going to need to take care of that huh…..you know….this room is pretty private if you can keep your noises down.”

I was shocked at the idea, but it quickly settled as intensely erotic to me. I reached down and pulled my shorts down, my cock was pointing straight up.

The look on Elizabeth’s face was near to the point of licking her lips. She took in a breath. “Would you like me to help?”

CHAPTER THREE

I could only nod, she got off her chair and knelt in front of me, her bra lifting her breasts into jiggling masses that were my focus point until I felt her hand grasp the base of my cock.

My body responded, showing it was very excited to have another hand besides mine back in control.

I had already started to drip pre-cum out of the end and Elizabeth used her finger to smear this all over my shaft and then used that to start stroking up and down. I didn't figure to be long for this orgasm after all the stimulation from the visuals previously.

I could feel my balls boiling with cum as she stroked up and down, she slowly leaned her head against my thigh as she stroked, her face ever closer, I could feel her breath on my cock as she stroked. She looked up at me. “Is it bad that I kind of liked the taste when it went in my mouth last night?”

I could only shake my head in the negative.

She said, “Would you like it if I try to taste some more. I am really curious if I actually like it.”

Again, my head could only shake no. I could feel the tingles going up my legs.

Suddenly she released my cock and undid her bra.

Now as she took back up stroking, her tits were jiggling even more and swaying from side to side. I could not take any more, I let her know I was moments from cumming.

Ore shifted slightly and the evil look in her eye told me all. She pointed my cock at her face and opened her mouth, it was mere inches away but it could have been miles, her aim still proved off. The first jet of cum shot forth with great speed and traced a line across her face from her forehead down to her chin.

She adjusted fast and the second jet of cum mostly entered her mouth. Drops were falling off her face and dripping down onto her breasts and the floor. She continued to stroke me until the hyper sensitivity took over and I was jerking around from the tingles.

It Started With a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: It Started With A Look by Saturn101: 7:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look by Saturn101: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Cool.
Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by Ultimas: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nice work
Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by Saturn101: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Go ahead
Re: It Started With A Look by tonysunkan: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Interesting work.
Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: It Started With A Look by Shalayetv: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Women are not as complicated as men think. Telling your girl what she wants
and needs to hear should be at the top of your priority list, especially when it comes to
making her feel worth it. There's a feeling of pleasure that comes from wanting to
shower her with love without her having to ask. With that said, there are so many
underused three-word expressions she is probably dying to hear her man say.
In just three simple words, you can express your feelings for your crush, your girlfriend,
or your wife. It's not about a lack of self-esteem or insecurity; it's simply a nice thing to
do. Every one of us wants to be told how beautiful and how amazing we are by the
people she love. There is an array of words that a woman wants to hear at all hours and
times of the day. And because words are free, this shouldn't be too much to ask for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgcsecIvkVM

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
She adjusted fast and the second jet of cum mostly entered her mouth. Drops were falling off her face and dripping down onto her breasts and the floor.

She continued to stroke me until the hyper sensitivity took over and I was jerking around from the tingles.

At this time I finally had the opportunity to look at what we had done. Her face had cum from her hairline down across her cheeks and chin, she was licking her lips and was looking down at her cum covered breasts.

The smile on her face said it all as she started taking finger full from her body and putting them in her mouth. She was definitely enjoying it, not sure if it was the taste or just the naughty factor of it.

I could do nothing but sit there and bask in the glory of such an amazing orgasm.

She started to get up and put her bra on, putting her cum soaked breasts into the cups and strapping it up. “I like the way it feels against my skin, so slippery and yet so sticky” she said. She put her shirt back on and then looked around for something to wipe her face.

I offered up my shirt and she leaned down and used the inside to wipe my cum from her face.

She grabbed the items she wanted to buy including the bikini and then we snuck out, I wish I could have seen the face of the person in there next.

It was clear that something devious had happened. Several pools of cum still lay on the floor in front of the chair and I had no intention of cleaning that up.

Elizabeth paid for her items and we raced out to the bus stop, making it just in time.

That night, we lay in bed, she asked if I was going to make myself cum again, I was shocked and yet not upset at how often she prodded me to play with myself, being that it was quickly becoming my favorite activity at that age I was not about to complain.

This time I was slightly let down as she didn't offer to help but I again noticed her breathing changing as I lay there stroking, I could see her hand was between her legs but nothing more.

My cum coated my chest, this time instead of grabbing a washcloth right away she reached out and grabbed finger full and brought it to her mouth again, suddenly she was leaning over me and started to lick it off of my chest directly.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: It Started With A Look by FairCritic(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2022
More...
Re: It Started With A Look by Saturn101: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 2:16pm On May 01, 2022
My cum coated my chest, this time instead of grabbing a washcloth right away she reached out and grabbed finger full and brought it to her mouth again, suddenly she was leaning over me and started to lick it off of my chest directly.

Her lips and tongue grazed over my nipple to suck some cum off which caused me to suck in my breath, I was not aware of how sensitive they were and she looked up as if she had hurt me, I just breathed and watched as she continued to lick up more cum.

After she was done, I went into the bathroom and finished wiping myself off. We finished off a movie on late night television and went to bed.

The next day I woke to find Elizabeth already out of bed, I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. Popsie had already left and we had no plans so I decided to have something more substantial for breakfast.

I finished making eggs, bacon, toast and corned beef hash and was halfway through eating it when Elizabeth finally came out, I commented on her unusually long shower hoping for a smart-ass response however she didn't pay me much attention.

She grabbed a plate of breakfast and wolfed it down. As she was finishing, she said she needed to show me something later but first we needed to clean up the apartment which was a task we had been given as part of being given money for entertainment.

The cleaning was far greater than we realized, I found myself scrubbing and sweeping and mopping and wiping down and by the end of it all I was drenched in sweat.

The apartment was spotless and I was exhausted. I laid down on the couch to cool off and allow my muscles to relax, I awoke what only felt a moment later but was in fact a few hours noted by the change in the light coming through the window. Elizabeth was shaking me and telling me I stunk to high hell, I needed to shower.

Grumbling, I got up and made my way into the bathroom, the water felt great against my skin and I soaked in the water for a short period before washing up.

I came out of the bathroom buck naked as I had not brought any clothes in with me, and hey...she had already seen it. She looked over and raised her eyebrows, I said as much that she had already seen it before. Her shoulder shrug gave me no motivation to get dressed so I plopped down on the couch in my birthday suit and turned on the tv.

She disappeared into the bathroom and a few minutes later came out in the new bikini, she walked up in front of me and asked me again to point out if any hairs were coming through, her self-consciousness was odd but I was happy to stare at her thin fabric covered mound.

It Started With a Look; https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 2:17pm On May 01, 2022

Her lips and tongue grazed over my nipple to suck some cum off which caused me to suck in my breath, I was not aware of how sensitive they were and she looked up as if she had hurt me, I just breathed and watched as she continued to lick up more cum.

After she was done, I went into the bathroom and finished wiping myself off. We finished off a movie on late night television and went to bed.

The next day I woke to find Elizabeth already out of bed, I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. Popsie had already left and we had no plans so I decided to have something more substantial for breakfast.

I finished making eggs, bacon, toast and corned beef hash and was halfway through eating it when Elizabeth finally came out, I commented on her unusually long shower hoping for a smart-ass response however she didn't pay me much attention.

She grabbed a plate of breakfast and wolfed it down. As she was finishing, she said she needed to show me something later but first we needed to clean up the apartment which was a task we had been given as part of being given money for entertainment.

The cleaning was far greater than we realized, I found myself scrubbing and sweeping and mopping and wiping down and by the end of it all I was drenched in sweat.

The apartment was spotless and I was exhausted. I laid down on the couch to cool off and allow my muscles to relax, I awoke what only felt a moment later but was in fact a few hours noted by the change in the light coming through the window. Elizabeth was shaking me and telling me I stunk to high hell, I needed to shower.

Grumbling, I got up and made my way into the bathroom, the water felt great against my skin and I soaked in the water for a short period before washing up.

I came out of the bathroom buck naked as I had not brought any clothes in with me, and hey...she had already seen it. She looked over and raised her eyebrows, I said as much that she had already seen it before. Her shoulder shrug gave me no motivation to get dressed so I plopped down on the couch in my birthday suit and turned on the tv.

She disappeared into the bathroom and a few minutes later came out in the new bikini, she walked up in front of me and asked me again to point out if any hairs were coming through, her self-consciousness was odd but I was happy to stare at her thin fabric covered mound.

It Started With a Look; https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 8:03pm On May 02, 2022
Nice update.
Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 7:37am On May 03, 2022
Cool.
Re: It Started With A Look by FairCritic(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look by Saturn101: 8:09am On May 07, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by Awesome05: 7:45pm On May 07, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 1:03pm On May 08, 2022

I started to look and could not find any this time, she had a giant smile on her face and suddenly pulled the bottoms down. What I saw sent blood rocketing to my cock.

Where there was hair the day prior was soft and bald today. “I shaved it this morning! Now I don't have to worry about this bikini and anything poking out from the sides. I was so upset when we tried it on, and my sister told me how she shaves hers…..I just hope Popsie doesn’t notice I used his razor, I tried really hard to clean it out.”

My eyes felt like I hadn’t blinked in years, she was laughing at me but was obviously very proud of her work “Touch it! Feel how soft it is. It is so smooth”

My hand reached out of its own volition and I found my fingers suddenly tracing palm up along her mound, she was correct, it was smooth and soft, my pointer finger traced down across her slit and my fingers found her lips as I continued.

Elizabeth’s eyes glazed over as I continued to feel how soft it was, the lips were soft and gave way, almost feeling like they were caving in, my finger was working back up the cleft when I felt a bump…..suddenly her knees buckled and she had to twist and sit on the couch.

Her bikini bottoms were still around her knees and she was sitting there catching her breath. “No one has ever touched me there but me, it was more than I expected”

I replied, “I’m sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.”

She said, “No, no, no….it didn't hurt. It felt very good, just far more intense than it ever has when I have done it.”

I replied, “I can understand that, when your hand touched me it sent tingles all over my body……...do you want me to touch it again?”

She bit her lip and then nodded. I got up and moved, she shifted and laid down, I helped pull her bottoms off her legs, she then propped her left leg up on the couch, her right hanging off the couch. I knelt by the couch and put my hand on her thigh.

Working up I came to the crossroads and softly and slowly ran my palm across her mound, dipping lower I could feel the heat emanating from her, my fingers again dipped across her slit but unexpectedly this time I felt wetness.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 9:40am On May 09, 2022
Interesting episode.
Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 7:59pm On May 10, 2022
Nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.