Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,452 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

It Started With A Look - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Started With A Look (39811 Views)

How It Started Vs How It's Going: Young Couple Dating Since 2014 Shares Photos / It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 7:23am On May 14, 2022
Working up I came to the crossroads and softly and slowly ran my palm across her mound, dipping lower I could feel the heat emanating from her, my fingers again dipped across her slit but unexpectedly this time I felt wetness.

Investigating further, I felt my finger suddenly dip in and Elizabeth sucked in a large breath as my finger slowly sank in a short bit. I could feel her nether lips closed around the end of my finger, a soft mew sound escaped her lips, I continued to push in until my whole finger sank inside of her (I later learned she had broken her hymen shortly after starting her period by a poorly placed tampon).

Her thighs clamped together holding my hand inside of her, I could feel her legs being used to grind her vagina against my hand.

My cock was rock hard and leaking pre-cum already, I found myself humping the air and leaning forward, my cock came into contact with the rough fabric of the couch which felt good at first and quickly turned to pain, I shifted slightly and found myself in contact with soft skin, my cock was now between my stomach and Her leg humping against it.

Elizabeth’s thighs finally released and I slowly pulled my finger out, I worked up the slit again and ended up coming to a bump, my finger tip grazed over this area causing Elizabeth to damn near jump off the couch and make a noise of both surprise and excitement.

“Careful, that's really, really sensitive. That's a good place I rub when I want to feel good.”

I used my finger tip and softly grazed it again, she groaned. I continued to hump against her leg as I switched between sliding my finger inside of her and back up to her sensitive bump (the erotic magazines I had read didn't tell me what a clit was).

I could feel her getting wetter and wetter, the smell in the air was tantalizing and Elizabeth was humping against my hand harder and harder.

When I would slide inside, I could feel the difference in textures inside of her, I found a rough spot and she seemed to thoroughly enjoy it, as my finger tip would slide across that and then in deeper, repeating the same motion brought escalating moans.

What I would later in life find out was the center of gravity, or as I enjoyed calling it, the crazy button.

Suddenly as I dipped my finger back inside, I felt a wave of warm wetness and Elizabeth tensed up and she cried out, her legs clamped together on my hand and I could feel her insides squeezing my finger in pulses.

She shook over and over crying out, I felt liquid leaking out across my palm and down between her legs, soaking the couch cushion, after multiple waves she sighed and then fell back.

It Started with a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by Ultimas: 3:48pm On May 14, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: It Started With A Look by Noeasyway042(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2022
KAI! This story e sweet. A la kam well! Well! Op! Na abeg i de beg..., biko! Kwontinu.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 10:02pm On May 14, 2022
Cool
Re: It Started With A Look by FairCritic(m): 7:29am On May 16, 2022
Nice work.
Re: It Started With A Look by FairCritic(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2022
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 5:55pm On May 22, 2022
She shook over and over crying out, I felt liquid leaking out across my palm and down between her legs, soaking the couch cushion, after multiple waves she sighed and then fell back.

Her breathing was extremely labored but she had a smile on her face of pure euphoria.

She looked down at me, and suddenly noticed I was still rubbing my cock against her leg.

She reached down and could feel the trails of pre-cum along her leg. She got up and told me to sit down.

She again knelt between my legs and grabbed a hold of me. After the teasing of humping against her, this direct attention felt amazing. I was in a constant state of tingle and I told her I would be cumming soon. Again, she opened her mouth but this time got much closer. The head of my cock was inside her mouth between her lips, suddenly I felt the bottom of my cock resting on her lips, the tip of her tongue flicked against the tip of my cock and this sent shockwaves up my body.

She must have felt me start to convulse and then I suddenly felt her mouth close around the head of my cock which took this orgasm up to seven. I lost count at eight jets of cum which all landed inside of her mouth. I could feel her sucking on the tip of my cock, pulling more and more cum out. I was thrusting my hips with each jet which led to my cock sliding further into Elizabeth’s mouth accidentally. She put her hands on my hips and rode the waves as my cock bleeped her mouth.

As I finished and started to soften, Elizabeth sucked on the head until it popped out of her mouth.

I was in shock and could not believe the feelings I had just experienced. I watched Elizabeth and could tell she still had cum in her mouth, she was running her tongue around her mouth and then suddenly she swallowed. Her eyes closed and she then got up and laid on the couch across my lap.

My now flaccid cock was near her breasts still contained within her bikini top as she propped her head up on her hand, elbow on the couch, looking up at me.

She said, “Well….I expected to tease you a little...didn't see that coming.”

I replied, “Well...don't expect to hear any complaining from me!”

I rested my hand on her stomach and softly rubbed from her hip up to her bikini top, just enjoying the sensation of her skin against my palm. Not much was said, it was more the looks given.

Tomorrow we had a planned trip to my cousin’s house to stay for a couple of nights. Originally, this had sounded fun, now this meant no private time for Elizabeth and I….could I really go a few days without this?

It Started With a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by FairCritic(m): 6:13am On May 23, 2022
Nice update.
Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 7:31am On May 24, 2022
Nice one.
Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 6:27pm On May 24, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look by Awesome05: 6:34pm On May 25, 2022
Nice
Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 8:11am On May 26, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 11:05am On May 27, 2022
More..

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 5:28pm On May 28, 2022
Tomorrow we had a planned trip to my cousin’s house to stay for a couple of nights. Originally, this had sounded fun, now this meant no private time for Elizabeth and I….could I really go a few days without this?

As time drew near for Popsie to come home, Elizabeth confirmed she was having similar thoughts “We are going to have to cool it around Lola and Bimbo, I don’t know how, but…..well let’s just see how things go.”

We quickly cleaned up and got ourselves presentable with mere moments to spare.

Popsie arrived home in time to go out for dinner and we spent the rest of the evening in the pool with him and each other, enjoyed the hot tub and laid out in the cooling night air.

Too exhausted from the day to do anything further, I laid in bed in just a baggy pair of boxers and under only a sheet. Elizabeth had chosen a sports bra and short running shorts. Drifting off, Elizabeth spoke “Do you mind if I have my hand on you?”

I told her I didn't. I felt her shift, expecting a hand on my arm, instead I was graced with a hand on my boxer covered cock.

We fell asleep connected in this way, knowing the next few days would be tough, but I knew in my mind I would find a way to have some fun somehow.

The next morning we had to be up early so my dad could drive us over to our cousin Lola and Bimbo's house. Their household was just getting moving as we arrived, we dropped our stuff off in the spare room and went to join the family for breakfast.

Neither of us had seen our cousins in a few years and yet it seemed like not much had changed. Lola had definitely gotten taller and was developing quite well. She had a nice set of breasts, not quite as big as Elizabeth’s own but quickly getting close.

Bimbo on the other hand was still quite short and still chunky, she always had a sour look on her face and a pissy attitude. Lola was the kind of girl who always liked to have the best story and if you didn't think hers was the best you were wrong.

Still, they were family and some of the more fun family to hang out with.

Sitting around the table we spent an hour catching up on family events back home in Akure, school stories, family stories. It was fun to hear about adventures everyone had, though we left some of the more recent ones out.

Our Uncle said that we would be going to an outdoor adventure park later, but we were welcome to go swimming or just hang out inside until then. We decided to go swimming.

It Started With a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 7:30am On May 30, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: It Started With A Look by Awesome05: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look by Saturn101: 3:15am On Jun 06, 2022
C.arry on.
Re: It Started With A Look by Awesome05: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
More...
Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
More...
Re: It Started With A Look by FairCritic(m): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Write on.
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Our Uncle said that we would be going to an outdoor adventure park later, but we were welcome to go swimming or just hang out inside until then. We decided to go swimming.

I got to the bedroom first and was getting my suit out of the bag when Elizabeth walked in. The door was slightly ajar but I knew we could be heard easily through the house. I was already dying for more private time with Elizabeth, risk be damned I wanted to play.

She closed the door and we quietly started to change. My eyes didn't leave Elizabeth as she stripped off her top and bra, her outstanding breasts setting into their natural positions, capped with half dollar sized nipples which instantly started to harden in the open air. She gave me a look that told me to get a move on, I instantly dropped my shorts to my ankles and started to take off my shirt.

It became clear that I was not alone in aching for touch when I felt a hand wrap around my half hard cock as I was taking my shirt off, Elizabeth had snuck over and grabbed me, thankfully I was able to stifle my shocked noise.

I finished taking off my shirt to find my topless cousin in front of me face to face with her hand softly stroking my now fully hard cock. My hands reached up and started to envelope her breasts, her nipples against my palms. I leaned forward and my forehead rested against hers, feeling her breath wash over my face, feeling her fingers rub against the head of my cock, the tingles washing over my body.

I used my fingers to softly pinch her nipples one at a time, her body shuddered against me.

I could start to feel the beginning of my orgasm building when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Bimbo hollered: “Hey…...who is changing in there?”

I replied, “Hey it's me, what’s up?”

“Tayo, where’s Lizzy?”

I replied, “I don't know, she grabbed her suit and left, I'm assuming a bathroom”

Bimbo: “No ooo. I checked the bathroom is she changing in there with you?”

I looked at Elizabeth with a half-cocked smile and tried to stifle my laugh, even so my stomach was churning with nerves at the risk of being caught. Just then Bimbo started to turn the door handle and I screamed: “Hey, I’m still changing!”

This stopped Bimbo in her tracks and I heard her walk away in search of Elizabeth.

Source: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: It Started With A Look by LoveToRead: 2:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Nice story.
Re: It Started With A Look by ThrillPlus: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cool.
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2022
This stopped Bimbo in her tracks and I heard her walk away in search of Elizabeth.

CHAPTER FOUR

We realized we were on borrowed time so we quickly changed into our suits, not so easy to stuff my hard cock into the suit mesh but the pain of doing so helped to make it go down partially.

Elizabeth snuck out and went down the hall to our Aunt and Uncle's room and quietly closed the door and made a show about coming out with her clothes in her arm. This seemed to quell Bimbo’s inquiry.

The pool was a decent sized pool, deep enough to dive into and had an attached tub. There was a wrought iron fence surrounding it. We brought our stuff out and set some drinks and towels on the lounge chairs and then dove into the water.

The ladies were busy doing handstands and flips underwater while I had my goggles and was swimming end to end enjoying the water. An enjoyable byproduct of goggles was I could enjoy the ladies’ swimsuits without being caught gawking. Bimbo had a regular one piece on, didn't do much for the eyes.

Elizabeth was wearing her new bikini which was extremely enjoyable, it hugged her curves, created a large amount of cleavage and the bottoms hugged her ass and showed off the curve of her mound.

I found myself several times finding reasons to come close to Elizabeth and brushing my hands against her thighs, or across her stomach, I got smacked several times and laughed and swam away.

Lola was wearing a normal bikini bottom with a tank top above. The interesting thing was how much impression her nipples made on the tank top material.

I would have thought her nipples to be at least a half inch long hard under her top, I knew my brain was focused solely on sex and tried to focus somewhere else as I would not have been able to get out of the pool at this point.

We decided on a game of chicken. Bimbo and Lola vs Elizabeth and Me. This seemed like a great idea and we instantly had the advantage. Elizabeth was on my shoulders and Lola was on Bimbo's shoulders as she made a better base. The advantage was I was taller than Bimbo so I could push them to the deeper end and use the depth to cause them to fall easier.

This was going well until I noticed Her thighs around my neck and next to my face. We continued to play but my focus was elsewhere, I could feel Her mound pressed up against my neck and could swear I could feel warmth emanating against me.

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 6:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Nice update.
Re: It Started With A Look by FairCritic(m): 1:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Cool.
Re: It Started With A Look by BigBasher: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice.
Re: It Started With A Look by SeyiDominion: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Her mound pressed up against my neck and could swear I could feel warmth emanating against me.

It was then Bimbo made her move and Lola pushed Elizabeth backwards, I fell into the water and felt Elizabeth separate as she swam away. We decided on enough chicken for now and I climbed out of the pool and laid on a lounge chair enjoying the warm sun on my body.

The ladies continued to swim around for a while until my Aunt came out to let us know lunch was ready.

While eating we discussed the afternoon trip to the amusement park, this was a park that had opened just this year and apparently had a ton of fun things, roller coasters, go-karts, mini golf and so much more.

We changed into dry clothes and headed off.

The adventure park was all it was advertised and so much more. The roller coasters had upside down loops, the mini golf was more than the run of the mill windmill setup, the go karts were fast and fun. We spent the afternoon and into the evening running around the whole park and by the time we finished we were dog tired.

We got home late in the evening. Our Aunt and Uncle went straight to bed and Lola and Bimbo decided to throw on a movie. The living room had a sectional couch and a couple recliners. Lola and Bimbo took the recliners and Elizabeth and I were given the sectional to sit on. I laid on one end while she sat near my feet. The movie was boring and I found myself dozing off.

I felt Elizabeth put her hand on my shins and start rubbing her fingers along my leg softly. The room was dark and if either of the other girls had looked over they would have seen but it was all innocent.

The feeling of her fingers on me was enjoyable, just the ability to have that connection.

After the movie was done we all went to bed.

Elizabeth and I were sharing the spare bedroom which had two twin beds, one on either side of the room.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look by Zamar: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: It Started With A Look by FairCritic(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2022
Ride on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.