Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) (41646 Views)

Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2021
A Nigerian man asked his wife on a date at their mini bar at their home. He even made a menu. She asked her social media followers to please help her pick a drink. See pictures of the man, his wife, and the mini-bar menu below:

https://twitter.com/Sandraessor/status/1475861645742247938

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2021
More

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by fati2001(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2021
BUT THIS IS ROMANTIC cheesycheesy cool Haterz gonna hate and CRY ME AN OCEAN

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Anigreat: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2021
shocked
All for attention.
All just to trend.
So you can't just do all these, without videoing or snapping.
This generation, basically live their lives on social media.

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Seun(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2021
Someone complained about her cleavage but seemingly wasn't bothered that her husband was completely topless.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2021
lalasticlala:
A Nigerian man asked his wife on a date at their mini bar at their home. He even made a menu. She asked her social media followers to please help her pick a drink. See pictures of the man, his wife, and the mini-bar menu below:

https://twitter.com/Sandraessor/status/1475861645742247938

honey moon.. Probably he jux want to have fun with his wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by peppermint7(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Na this Kind enjoyment a wan de enjoy now

Who want ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by OloshoMan: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2021
I hate my wife
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by younglleo: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Love don dey shalaye dis brown teeth man!
It will end in tears!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Anigreat: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Seun:
Someone complained about her cleavage but seemingly wasn't bothered that her husband was completely topless.

So?

When did it become a crime for men to walk around bare body?

Or

the husband supposed put on bra to cover his nipples? Because I really don't get your point at all.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Love is sweet jare, when you have a comfortable life (including money). kiss

Broke Ass Redpillers won't like this.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2021
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by MadamVanessa(f): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Seun:

Seun, I have tried to read this your comment and understand, but I can't grab it.

Is it now bad for men to go around with putting on clothes?

Women own is quite understood, we need to cover everywhere coverable, but men can walk bare body anywhere any moment.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Food don done.. wannabe redpillers it's time to display your brainlessness by calling the guy a simp...pls don't disappoint your horrible selves.. grin grin wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2021
Seun:
That person must be a wannabe redpiller..this your comment na Savage abeg..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Lightway: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2021
Seun:
You're ready to say anything to support women even if it makes you look unintelligent.

Look how girls and women are correcting your statement. Even the women you're fighting for and ready to die for are correcting you.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Lightway: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Love is sweet jare, when you have a comfortable life (including money). kiss

Broke Ass Redpillers won't like this.

Especially when you date a girl from a rich family and you have your own money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Ayo081(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lightway:
You're ready to say anything to support women even if it makes you look unintelligent.

Look how girls and women are correcting your statement. Even the women you're fighting for and ready to die for are correcting you.

Wetin Seun no go see for hin Nairaland grin

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Seun, I have tried to read this your comment and understand, but I can't grab it.

Is it now bad for men to go around with putting on clothes?

Women own is quite understood, we need to cover everywhere coverable, but men can walk bare body anywhere any moment.

Your breasts are nothing but mammary glands... Men sexualized them... undecided

It's not for sex

.. but feeding your children...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn,money is good........

Meanwhile,see as many bad belle people just derail this thread with their negative vibes cheesy. E just be like say the guy get quarrel with them before cheesy. NIGERIANs en...... Somebody can not be rich again angry. Without people hating on him/her.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lightway:

From the way it is, I can tell that you were not popular with girls in secondary school and University. I'm sure girls only approached you because of assignments. I'm sure you were only a shoulder to cry on.

It's a pity really, that you wish to live your life this way. You're ready to say anything to support women even if it makes you look unintelligent.

Like they say, because you know book nor mean say you fit understand woman

Na wa seun... You should be 40 something by now
Seun was right.... A woman's breast, it's not a part of her sexual organs...

It's primary purpose is feeding her children... Like every other primate...

Men sexualized them... The same thing you freaks did with her buttocks...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Anigreat:

So?

When did it become a crime for men to walk around bare body?

Or

the husband supposed put on bra to cover his nipples?
When did it become a crime for women to cover their mammary glands?

Oh, when you men sexualized them...

Our ancestors didn't...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by wiseone28: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Op thank you.. After reading this i now know what i didn't know
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Lightway: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
Seun was right.... A woman's breast, it's not a part of her sexual organs...

It's primary purpose is feeding her children... Like every other primate...

Men sexualized them... The same thing you freaks did with her buttocks...

Your Ignorance is pitiful...

Why don't you open your breasts in your profile pic?

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Cholls(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
My brother Aye ka'ye len je! You guys even dey watch Don't look up
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Olumighty123(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Good!

I will recommend the ZEH, if they can add “Japata” to it

Oshey, You na confirm street grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lightway:
Why don't you open your breasts in your profile pic?

The breast, buttocks... They aren't a part of a woman's reproductive organs... So if you're being a morally upright assholẹ...by your judgement...there is no need for them to be covered up...

You've been socially conditioned to find them sexually appealing...

So fat men with large breasts, you would fuçk them if you've been given the opportunity to do so? undecided

The difference between a man and a woman's breast... Size and purpose...

And most women don't have large breasts...

As for purpose, the only reason women have developed mammary glands... To feed your bastards...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dey there dey mumu yourself for a man. Later he'll trip his side chick to a very exotic and expensive bar in town to enjoy.

You better let him trip you out and spend that money on you.

In your mind now, he's romantic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Sezzybb(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Most people up there just dey talk nonsense angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.