Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman (5721 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
jay bee:

errm errm errm wats good bro? what's wrong with going with what you know/comfortable with?
Are you ready for a cultural/behavioural shock?
Why have you suddenly decided to go for Naija girls or do you think they had be willing to accept any used goods?
Just thinking aloud really

grin grin grin grin grin grin

AT THE END UNLESS, SHE IS A VIRGIN AND THERE ARE VERY FEW IN THE AGE IM LOOKING FOR, WE R ALL USED GOODS!!
, and as i have said in my posts, family pressure who were too disappointed to hear that i broke up with the lady i was with the last time i visited home is a reason; my cousin who has now changed his mind is a reason and there r other personal reasons too and none of it is becos im damaged goods whatever u mean by that!

instead of her getting a damaged goods, if its true love, she will be a very happy woman as anyone who knows me will tell ya and besides it will be a one way ticket to a changed life for her and her children for generations to come, if that is the new definition of damaged goods, i dont know sha!!
average life expectancy of a niaja woman in nigeria is 47 years and in my country here its 82years, so pls think b4 u label people
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by won90: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2011
Actually WHITE WOMEN Gives you REST OF MIND

while Black skinned women give you HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

White women give you GREEN CARD ( so my brothers says)

Black skinned women give you BLACK CARD ( early retirement to your village)

White women bring breakfast for you in bed ( I am a witness to this)

Black women throw their 3days old BRA @ YOU in bed and ask you to wash it ( Dont ask me how i knew)

White women are mad crazy and have the most sweetest coochiie available in the world today

Black women (e.g BLAZAY) boast of one of the most suicidal chooocie in the world today

White women dont ask for BB subscription

Black women do and in addition go to ITALY to hawk banana and tangerines

do i need to continue~
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
kokoye:

errmm  I am happily married in the U.S so I know what laws 'you' have 'here'.  

My point is, with a woman here, you kinda know what to expect.  If you go to naija, you are not sure since you only visit and the lady will be of her best behaviour while you are there.  And true, a lot of people will do anything to get out of poverty. . .can I blame them?

If you want to marry from your own color or nation, i'm sure they full that side anyhow too.

Pls dont go into a marriage with the expectation of divorce.

it is just my opinion . . you dont have to take it

ok, thanks, i appreciate the point of view coming from one with experience
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by won90: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2011
THE LAST NAIJA GIRL I DATED CHASED ME IN THE STREET WITH PESTLE FOR POUNDING YAM

TRUST ME THEY HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEMS

NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE - AS LONG AS SHES A NIGERIAN GIRL - SHES A SUSPECT   undecided
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
REALITY101:

Does it really matter if you marry blue, purple, orange, brown or black woman? is only God that can bless a union btw you can't get it all.I have dated them all White, black, Latinos and no much diff. I hope your ready to tolerate white chick's me, my husband and children culture.   By the way why are u telling us? 

ummm, r u slow or what, this place is for advice!! haha, what part of that dont cha get?? im not telling yall anything, just asking for advice and in the process have provided info to help yall evaluate da situation since ive read through a few post by others and its a frequent response that someone is not telling the whole story or is hiding something, so!

see me see wahala O!! lolz
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I see somebody is hurting.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin   

dont we all sometimes, even if u where right, so haha
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2011
no1madman:

Being used 2 white women doesn't equal happiness. .  .search 4 a woman dat will give u fuckin peace.
It's all about d fuckin peace and happiness. . .u've 2 take  chances 2 make your dreams happen. .reaching your fuckin dreams takes fuckin courage. .

being used to 'em is not the main issue but have been very happy with them as i noted is the main issue and i understand them and they have loved me very intensely, now im going to unknown territory is why this is a big issue for me!

marriage is not a dream, marriage is reality
still i agree with u that it takes courage, just take a chance or risk but must be calculated risk which is what im tryna do here by asking for impute,
so thanks
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
your post is confusing, to say the least:
A) if you are not ready to settle down (with white women that you are comfortable with), what makes you think you will be ready with 9ja women (that you have NO CLUE about)?!

I GET UR POINT, FAMILY R SO DISAPPOINTED THAT MY LAST RELATIONSHIP I WAS IN WHEN I VISITED HOME ENDED AFTER I GOT BACK HERE AND I COULD HAVE LOOKED THEN SINCE MOM SPENDS ALL HER ENERGY BACK THEN DRIVING AWAY NAIJA GIRLS WHO WERE BENT OF SEEING ME, SO THE OLD LADY IS PISSED NOW AND INSIST I MUST COME HOME because SHE BELIEVE A LADY FROM HOME MAY NOT JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT AFTER SO MANY YRS

B) if your cousin told you that women are all the same, then why are you hell bent on going home to get a wife?

IM DA ONE WHO USED TO TELL MY COUSIN THAT ANY WOMAN ANYWHERE CAN BE GOOD, BUT HE DEVOICED HIS AMERICAN WIFE, WENT HOME TO MARRY AND SAID FOR A FEW YEARS HE WAS NEVER THAT HAPPY AND I MUST TRY IT, ONLY TO LATELY JUST CHANGED HIS MIND THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS ALWAYS RIGHT, DA ALL WOMEN R THE SAME

C) why EXACTLY do you wish to get a woman from back home? is there no 9ja women close to where you live? or are you simply looking for an obedient whipped type of gal aka village damsel?

MY NIAJA FRIENDS HERE LIKE ME SO MUCH THAT THEY HAVE TRIED TO GIVE ME THEIR SISTERS THEY BROUGHT HERE BUT THE GIRLS THEN SAY THAT MY BEHAVIOURS R TOO MODIFIED FOR THEM AS I I NEITHER LOOK, TALK OR BEHAVE LIKE THE NAIJA MEN THEY R USED TO

D) i suggest you first get over your phobia by trying to date black women in your area, and then if all goes well, try your luck with 9ja sistas back home.

THANKS, WILL TRY

E) if you want a 9ja girl from home THEN you have to keep her there. the minute you bring her to wherever you live then she will change and adapt to the environment. its a known fact!

MAYBE SHE WILL CHANGE OR SHOULD CHANGE, BUT THAT IS NOT NECESSARILY BAD, BUT IF KICKING ME OUT OF MY HOUSE IS GONNA BE A PART OF THAT CHANGE, THEN ITS A HUGE RISK, AND NO, I COULD NOT LEAVE HER OVER THERE - NOT MY STYLE AT ALL!

F) why are you trying to fit with the JONES? why dont you be yourself and accept that white women is your cup of tea?

POINT TAKEN AND THANKS VERY MUCH, U HAVE BEEN HELPFUL
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I was just giving your ONLINE WIFE BEGGING ARSE a warning but bleep you too.  Adios culo!

GO TO THE LAST LINE ON THIS POST FROM YA EARLIER, SO DONT GET IT TWISTED AND TRY TO SAY U R HELPING cool cool

Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman
« #16 on: Today at 04:38:41 PM »
Quote from: Mr, Cork on Today at 04:35:46 PM
$tunna. bro if u like beautiful fat fully heavy loaded single women, try Mrs Chima!!

Just because YOU ARE FAT and OUT OF SHAPE doesn't mean MOI are. Keep away from the fries and you will look almost good as me.

If I wanted to I could take any woman that takes pity in you.

By the way Stunna, Please do not take Mr. Fatco advice. I wouldn't. Good on your life with a white girl and may she bring you nails and pain.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
@Stunna
so the word DEVOICE that you've been writing all along meant DIVORCE?!
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by armyofone(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2011
i dont see anything wrong marrying a white woman. you've dated them, why not marry them?
is it the food (tired of frozen food and pizza?) that is drawing you back home? careful cuz bone fit shook you for throat.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by won90: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
^pls that bone that might shook him for throat scared me

I think im in the same dilemma wit him

who would shook him the bone

the 9ja ladies or the white one

Im scared oo
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrsChima(f): 12:06am On Jun 17, 2011
$tunna:

GO TO THE LAST LINE ON THIS POST FROM YA EARLIER, SO DONT GET IT TWISTED AND TRY TO SAY U R HELPING cool cool

Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman
« #16 on: Today at 04:38:41 PM »
Quote from: Mr, Cork on Today at 04:35:46 PM
$tunna. bro if u like beautiful fat fully heavy loaded single women, try Mrs Chima!!

Just because YOU ARE FAT and OUT OF SHAPE doesn't mean MOI are. Keep away from the fries and you will look almost good as me.

If I wanted to I could take any woman that takes pity in you.

By the way Stunna, Please do not take Mr. Fatco advice. I wouldn't. Good on your life with a white girl and may she bring you nails and pain.

If being DUMB works for you DON'T LET ME STOP YOU. wink

$tunna:

dont we all sometimes, even if u where right, so haha

That's right boo save your face. You was looking maimed. wink Lying your way out of it was A GUSTY attempt.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrsChima(f): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2011
LMAO@the nigga STILL CONFUSED. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Dsense(m): 12:22am On Jun 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 12:54am On Jun 17, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Stunna
so the word DEVOICE that you've been writing all along meant DIVORCE?!

lolz, this place is not an english class, at a local University, im sure a lot of readers understood what that word meant when i used it in the context i did and i would be very surprised that in my society people would rate anyone who could not place that word in the context of it's use as smatter than the person who may have not spelt it correctly!!

dont have time to spell check and don feel i need to in a forum like this,

when garri is free only those who dont like garie will ever go hungry, same as when even phones have spell check, only people who dont really care will ever summit words that r spelt wrong - u feel me?
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 1:05am On Jun 17, 2011
armyofone:

i dont see anything wrong marrying a white woman. you've dated them, why not marry them?
is it the food (tired of frozen food and pizza?) that is drawing you back home? careful cuz bone fit shook you for throat.

hahahaha!!
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by iice(f): 1:48am On Jun 17, 2011
so, is this a standard response or is it sumthing that i said or did not say that made u say the whole thang sounds fishy??

how helpful in your opinion was your opinion

pls be a mirror n let me see what i said wrong that made my topic or request for advice fishy, aii, waiting to hear your true opinion, assuming for a second that i am serious, aii

Still fishy. . .
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 2:43am On Jun 17, 2011
iice:

Still fishy. . .

THOSE WHO DEAL ON FISH TEND TO SMELL FISH EVERYWHERE THEY GO!!
if you dont believe me, try wear a green coloured glass all day and u will see green monsters everywhere u go as long as u are wearing 'em! so no offence mr
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by iice(f): 3:01am On Jun 17, 2011
Well that explains it grin grin grin
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by annita19(f): 3:19am On Jun 17, 2011
But you will sleep with white women. What a jerk
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrsChima(f): 4:18am On Jun 17, 2011
iice:

Well that explains it grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by won90: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2011
annita19:

But you will sleep with white women. What a jerk
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs.Chima.  be nice to me and i will give you moiney for foood.  Am a millionaire wink

grin grin grin grin grin Gosh you just made my boring day interesting. Corky corky cheesy I hail oooo cool

I hope say ya alloy wills is going fine grin grin grin
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Beync(f): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
Op, I suggest u marry whom u r used to and confortable with. See, U scared of attitude frm a naija wife and divorce from a wite right? Now weigh the two worse scenario, which one can u deall with? Afterall, wat is it all these songs of praises about wite chics are the best in terms of attitude wise, does it just end in friendship? what happen to some black men dating a wite and at the time they want to marry they cant get over the thought of marrying a black or coming home to marry, marry oyinbo shior.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
Beync:

Op, I suggest u marry whom u r used to and confortable with. See, U scared of attitude frm a naija wife and divorce from a wite right? Now weigh the two worse scenario, which one can u deall with? Afterall, wat is it all these songs of praises about wite chics are the best in terms of attitude wise,  does it just end in friendship? what happen to some black men dating a wite and at the time  they want to marry they cant get over the  thought of marrying a black or coming home to marry, marry oyinbo shior.

yes, u actually do understand my situation well, except that im not afraid of divorce from a potential white wife because she would already hav as much money as i do or even way more money if she is the only child of her parents! so what that means is that if i marry her and we go and buy say 40million naira house, if the marriage ends, we sell the house and we share the money! but with a naija gal u brought from naija with no penny, she can call police on you after 1year u marry her and have a baby and tell them she has no where to go and she has ur baby and must keep the 20million naira house u already don buy b4 u marry her. since she say u abuse her, not beat but just abuse---n it does not matter weather u did so or not - the police will say u must leave ur house and go stay on the streets untill u find another place to stay, they can on her request banned u from the house and she then starts bringing other small boys to ur house to sleep with her - there is nothing u can ever do about it!!

now the atitude she will b giving u comes from her knowing that she now has the power to do this to u! but the white girl has this same power from the day she was born and knows it and so is not interested in using it unless she must unless, the white girl is un-educated n u wanna stay away from those.

now its mostly true that the white girls have better attitude but there are reasons for it! she wil not stress u about money because she has more money than u and have no plans to go build 4flats for her father because her father already have more money than u and her daughter! a white woman with the same education as ur niaja wife will have better job n make way more money.
they tend to be just softer n will argue with u if they need to but back down if things get hot but im told over n over that a black woman will instead be in ur face! most white girls like it if u r sweet to them but some black women will think u r weak if u r sweet.

again, if a white woman loves u, it does not matter to her where u leave or what u drive, when she is holding ur hand and walking with u on the streets, no matter how big the car is that passes by, she will not notice, imsure she will die for u 2 but once she does not love u anymore, its over forever n she will never ever look back

so if u come to naija n marry a woman, u r richer than her and a lot of people around her then but when she gets to europe, or western world, she finds that u r just a regular person or a nobody, k
the money u used to come marry her and bring her to where u r would hav been anough for u to buy a jeep n get any girl u want where u r but as soon as u bring her here, she wants to know y ur friend has a jeep and u dont! she wants to go home n bring her old boyfriend n marry him, bring her daddy n his family and all that cost money she does not have and can not get for years and soon she thinks it's not her unrealistic wants that is the problem but u, because u should hav been richer so she is then bent on leaving u!

i want u to try to not focus on any one point i made above but when put together, it will become clear y people say u get less stress from a white woman, but it does not mean she is a better human being just the circumstances of their upbringings! ur fear n stress is from what the black woman may do when she gets here n only time will tell.

BUT THE BLACK WOMAN WILL COOK POUNDED YAM FOR HER MAN AND IS VERY HARD WORKING AND HAVE 5 KIDS FOR U IF SHE LOVES U N IF U CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT UR POUNDED YAM, N A SPORTY CLEAN HOUSE THEN NO REPLACEMENT CAN EVER BEEN FOUND FOR HER A GOOD NIGERIAN WOMAN!
YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LEAVE A WHITE WOMAN N UR KIDS AT HOME N BE OUT RUNNING AROUND WITH UR GUY FRIENDS DRINKING ALL NIGHT IN A BAR because SHE WILL PACK OUT B4 U COME BACK: A LOT OF NIGERIAN WOMAN DO NOT MIND THAT, SO IF U R USED TO DOING THAT, THEN U MUST EVENTUALLY GO TO MARRY ONE,

the atitude towards sex is also different n if the 1st women u slept with where naija woman, its hard for u to then marry a white woman later, but it is also the same with if u 1st started sleeping with a white woman n then try a black naija woman n finds out she does not want or give the same thing as a white woman n its only time b4 u become very unhappy.

TRUTH; A WHITE TYPICAL WOMAN HAVE HEADACHE N TELL U THAT SHE WANTS SEX because IT WILL MAKE IT BETTER, BUT I AM TOLD OVER N OVER THAT A BLACK WOMAN WILL WARN U NOT TO COME NEAR HER!!
i hear a naija girl will try to use sex to bargain for the new shoes she want from her husband or boyfriend n refuse u if u dont get the shoes or what else she want, but that will never ever happen with a white gurl

i hear now that some niaja women come here with a typical naija man from time past n leave him because a white man will do for her in bed what a naija man will never agree to do,

complicated yes, it sure is,
a lot of us overseas do not live here the way we do when we visit naija becos we do not have the money to live like that. even when u try to tell a girl that u r not rich once u leave naija, she will never believe ya until its too late and she then becomes very unhappy because there r people with money everywhere, but the thing is that if two people work together here, they can do anything they want, but she may never stay with u to find this out n just because she leaves u does not mean she is going to be happy because everyone know now who and how she is n will just be going to her to use her, n dump her.
ITS USUALLY TOO LATE B4 SHE KNOW,

let me stop here, i hav tried here to make it as simple as i can, so, feel free to ask any questions n there is really no need to attack me cos im just presenting info and lots of us here r dealing with these issues daily

i have never been married b4

if i choose to stay here on nairaland, im gonna raise issues that people r usually afraid to talk about, with a view to educating everyone who wants to know reality
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Goldieluks: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
where is 190,he should come and learn from other people's experiences.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by won90: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
^learn wat!

that black women can make men age quick
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Goldieluks: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
That wasting your time with white women,would make you go grey and lost.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by obowunmi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ OP: if you don't understand naija women, don't do it. Why not marry a chick ure used to.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2011
black woman black brain and black trouble
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by won90: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

That wasting your time with white women,would make you go grey and lost.

Never- white women are sex machines

I need sex machine in my room 

and i want to wake up everymorning and touch real hair not wig angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' / How To Determine Sexual Compatibility Without Having Sex / A Lady Seen Giving Head To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.