Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,726 members, 7,844,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure (3584 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Adsexpert:
Abeg oga gettat everyone is ambitious and even you talking here have a goal in your heart you want to archive now , irrespective of what it is ... You are also running after something..

i am just trying to be the best human being i can be and this has absolutely NOTHING to do with money!

It is natural to want fame , high ambition, wealth, legacies, power and e.t.c ..

i dont want fame/power etc i dont need it to be happy in my life...what is fame/power gonna add to my life?!?!?!

Even you religious role models in bible God, god's are highly ambitious and want praise and to be known all over the world not even talk of human.. AMBITION IS NORMAL , A PERSON WITHOUT GOAL IS DEAD

if all your goals revolve around money and/or becoming the next Elon Musk then these are not goal, this is just a broke person dreaming of castles in the sky! cherish what you got as you dont need to be a billionaire to be a good human being!
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
Another trash again. Go and read more about him.

pls educate us all... and tell us how Elon Musk is the poster child for the meaning/value of life?
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2021
BadRadio:
This is warped... you're probably a married man with kids and you are trying too hard to justify the errors you've made that got u where u are now. You are stuckgrin

You are just using words to pacify yourself.

Chineke!

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MufasaLion: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

pls educate us all... and tell us how Elon Musk is the poster child for the meaning/value of life?

Go and read his autobiography and follow up on his life works. I'm not conditioned to spoonfeed you.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Adsexpert: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

proud father of 6 very intelligent kids!

a man needs money to feed himself, shelter, clothing education etc... and as a family, both you and your wife would work hard to provide the necessary tools for your children to grow into responsible adults. you certainly do not need to be wealthy to do that. you just need an income, however small it may be (and cut your coat according to bla bla bla). sadly many people in Nigeria wanna have 15 kids while having an income for just 1, then dream of becoming Adenuga to feed these kids. a bread seller can have a child and have a great life, he/she certainly doesnt need to become Elon Must before their lfe can be meaningful and/or of value.

you see here above is exactly what i am talking about....NARROW MINDED DELUDED NIGERIANS WHO AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THAT A BLESSING MUST EQUATES TO MONEY!!!!...continue hoping to see millions while life passes you by, Mr future billionaire!

You don't just need an income you need a sustainable income..and I agree on the one of cut your coat according to your size . Yes definitely right.

What if your income and her income isn't up to the task, and where as do you know what will befall you tommorow?? Definitely Not!

And as for the child being a blessing , a blessing entails peace of mind , good health, long life and prosperity = Wealth..

If you give birth to a child and that is when you begin to go more broke even than before cus this happens allot I have experienced this before as I am also a father. Though we still bounce back on feet and more.

You immediately think like all human will , abi this child bring pandemic con drop for my life? It's normal to think that way.

Even though you are not running after wealth or fame , or have no ambition, you are still running after your daily bread which makes you hustle and source for that same money to keep you and your family Alive and safe and that is also an ambition .. lol

And let me tell u, if their is no financial blessings and prosperity one can develop problems in health, shortage of life and also lack peace of mind due to constant fear, insecurities and depression.. so when they talk about blessings, PROSPERITY SHOULD FIRST COME TO MIND EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT THE ONLY BLESSING WE HAVE.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
Go and read his autobiography and follow up on his life works. I'm not conditioned to spoonfeed you.

so suddenly you cant talk any longer?! you are quick to mention Elon Musk this and Elon Musk that... but when i asked you a very simple question, you have no answer to offer us?!

ANYBODY HERE WANNA TELL US HOW IS ELON MUSK THE POSTER CHILD FOR THE MEANING/VALUE OF LIFE?!?!?!
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Agricmoney(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2021
true words but even at that still try balancing it not to get all the money in the world and get other things late

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MufasaLion: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

so suddenly you cant talk any longer?! you are quick to mention Elon Musk this and Elon Musk that... but when i asked you a very simple question, you have no answer to offer us?!

ANYBODY HERE WANNA TELL US HOW IS ELON MUSK THE POSTER CHILD FOR THE MEANING/VALUE OF LIFE?!?!?!

Funny enough, you brought Elon Musk into it. You mentioned him first. You sounded as If you know anything about him but you know nothing. You are just a bitter boy with low self-esteem that sees the wealthy and innovators as people not worthy to emulate just because you clearly lack the zeal for success!

I ain't gonna spoonfeed you. You clearly have shown you can't make an intellectual conversation. Well, the people we admire and follow determines a lot about us. This is gonna be my last response to you!
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by 9japride(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2021
The Op is right, a hungry man is an angry man. Without enough cash or investment, I don't think the home will be lovely especially in this our modern times. Maybe in those days, things were better, people were OK with a lot of things. But presently, money and a stable source of income plays a major role in this present society.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2021
Adsexpert:
You don't just need an income you need a sustainable income..and I agree on the one of cut your coat according to your size . Yes definitely right.

anybody can be a good human being; anybody can be a good father...and this has absolutely NOTHING to do with money!

What if your income and her income isn't up to the task, and where as do you know what will befall you tommorow?? Definitely Not!
again, i cant talk about what will happen tomorrow, but i do know that you dont need money to be good parents nor to be good human beings, do you?!

And as for the child being a blessing , a blessing entails peace of mind , good health, long life and prosperity = Wealth..

you (as parents) make children become a blessing by providing them with the proper tools/upbringing/education etc to turn them into respectable human beings who will carry your name/legacy.

If you give birth to a child and that is when you begin to go more broke even than before cus this happens allot I have experienced this before as I am also a father. Though we still bounce back on feet and more.

no matter how broke parents can become, this doesnt automatically turn children into liability, is it?! are you saying that if you are suddenly broke, you become a bad father?! are you saying that without money, you cant be a good human being and/or a good father to your kids?!

You immediately think like all human will , abi this child bring pandemic con drop for my life? It's normal to think that way.

a sane person would think positively and certainly not blame an innocent child (that YOU brought into this world) for your own misery.

Even though you are not running after wealth or fame, or have no ambition, you are still running after your daily bread which makes you hustle and source for that same money to keep you and your family Alive and safe and that is also an ambition .. lol

my only ambition is to have great children and to travel/discover the world (which i have been having/doing for the last +20yrs).

And let me tell u, if their is no financial blessings and prosperity one can develop problems in health, shortage of life and also lack peace of mind due to constant fear, insecurities and depression.. so when they talk about blessings, PROSPERITY SHOULD FIRST COME TO MIND EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT THE ONLY BLESSING WE HAVE.

money isnt a blessing, LIFE IS A BLESSING! when you stop focussing on money and instead focus on having a great life, thats when you will possibly understand. people whose sole aim in life is the pursuit of MONEY, live a failed life (IMHO), because you fail to value what you got and instead dream of what you could have and/or who you could be, while wasting your years away.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by uthlaw: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2021
You people should not be talking like you know it all,every human on earth wanted to become successful before getting married but unfortunately we only wish,God has the final say!
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
Funny enough, you brought Elon Musk into it. You mentioned him first. You sounded as If you know anything about him but you know nothing. You are just a bitter boy with low self-esteem that sees the wealthy and innovators as people not worthy to emulate just because you clearly lack the zeal for success!

I ain't gonna spoonfeed you. You clearly have shown you can't make an intellectual conversation. Well, the people we admire and follow determines a lot about us. This is gonna be my last response to you!

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
A) you can follow and admire whoever you desire, but to then claim that they are the poster child for the MEANING/VALUE OF LIFE, is absurd!
B) stop writing rubbish, you guys are the ones who brought billionaires (as your role model) to this discussion, and below is the 1st mention of Musk in this thread (which certainly wasnt from me):

BadRadio:
no one wants to die without leaving something behind for the next generation. Children are not wealth...one of your main goal as a man should be to make a name for yourself, dominate and conquer the earth just as Elon musk and then prepare a smooth path for the next generation which are your kids. You are responsible for your kids until a certain stage where u set them free to explore the world and make a name for themselves.... sometimes what you left behind as your legacy is what will see these kids through to drive their dreams even after you are long gone.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
uthlaw:
You people should not be talking like you know it all,every human on earth wanted to become successful before getting married but unfortunately we only wish,God has the final say!
we keep using God to validate our unfortunate man made situations. There is nothing that we need to be successful that GOD hasn't given to us... some people are just too myopic and ignorant and lazy to know this.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Right. You don't need to have much though, like bill gate but having money to settle your necessities, while living an upright life is the goal.
hey babe...cheesy
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Good for you! Elon Musk is a genius, anyways. Visit Mars before you die.
lol... savage lordgrin
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by finishmatter: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Work on yourself, find out what makes you happy, and then you can decide if you want to put up with someone else who is dedicated to making your life a living hell.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Elon Musk may be a genuis but he certainly has nothing to offer in terms of the MEANING/VALUE OF LIFE!
This nonsense you typed up there has totally defined you. What a shame !!!
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2021
BadRadio:

then answer the simple question: HOW IS ELON MUSK THE POSTER CHILD FOR THE MEANING/VALUE OF LIFE?!?!?!
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MufasaLion: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2021
BadRadio:
lol... savage lordgrin

Lol

It's a must to visit Mars, bro. To be in Space is such a great feeling I would like to experience. Don't mind that dullard.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MufasaLion: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2021
BadRadio:

That guy is nothing but a Nollywood fan. Their reasoning is slow. He came up screaming Elon Musk don't have value. I was just pissed because it's usually people with low self-esteem and failed ambition taht always try to talk down on successful people.

Elon Musk is not just anybody's mate, he's a fvcking genius, a scientist, a great innovator with imaginations beyond most people's thought. Bro, it's good to read up on successful individuals. Enlightenment is important.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

then answer the simple question: HOW IS ELON MUSK THE POSTER CHILD FOR THE MEANING/VALUE OF LIFE?!?!?!
Google and Wikipedia is just a tab away. It is good now that you have decided to embrace wisdom. U can unlearn the garbage you've fed your brain with overtime, now browse and take the fresh new ones.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by uthlaw: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2021
BadRadio:
we keep using God to validate our unfortunate man made situations. There is nothing that we need to be successful that GOD hasn't given to us... some people are just too myopic and ignorant and lazy to know this.
you that is not lazy,how rich have you become...no matter how hard you try,if riches is not for you,it won't come,believe or not left to you...so all the entire poor people in the universe are lazy!
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

That guy is nothing but a Nollywood fan. Their reasoning is slow. He came up screaming Elon Musk don't have value. I was just pissed because it's usually people with low self-esteem and failed ambition taht always try to talk down on successful people.

Elon Musk is not just anybody's mate, he's a fvcking genius, a scientist, a great innovator with imaginations beyond most people's thought. Bro, it's good to read up on successful individuals. Enlightenment is important.
100% correct bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2021
uthlaw:
you that is not lazy,how rich have you become...no matter how hard you try,if riches is not for you,it won't come,believe or not left to you...so all the entire poor people in the universe are lazy!
my point is that everyone can be successfull...
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by uthlaw: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2021
BadRadio:
my point is that everyone can be successfull...
everyone cannot be successful, western countries that paid there citizen still so many poor people... If life is a bed of roses,nobody will be a security guard!
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2021
uthlaw:
everyone cannot be successful, western countries that paid there citizen still so many poor people... If life is a bed of roses,nobody will be a security guard!
I can show u a successful security guard that is richer than the richest man in your village. People are poor because they don't understand their call or purpose or even know who they are in the first place, some decided to place their destinies in the hands of another to manipulate. Your destiny is yours, only you can determine what u want to do with it.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by uthlaw: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2021
BadRadio:
I can show u a successful security guard that is richer than the richest man in your village. People are poor because they don't understand their call or purpose or even know who they are in the first place, some decided to place their destinies in the hands of another to manipulate. Your destiny is yours, only you can determine what u want to do with it.
your father should have make all the money for you like that of otedola if riches can be determined!
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2021
uthlaw:
your father should have make all the money for you like that of otedola if riches can be determined!
thats out of context !
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by uthlaw: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2021
BadRadio:
that out of context !
is not,or is it lazy doing is time?
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Adsexpert: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

anybody can be a good human being; anybody can be a good father...and this has absolutely NOTHING to do with money!

again, i cant talk about what will happen tomorrow, but i do know that you dont need money to be good parents nor to be good human beings, do you?!

you (as parents) make children become a blessing by providing them with the proper tools/upbringing/education etc to turn them into respectable human beings who will carry your name/legacy.

no matter how broke parents can become, this doesnt automatically turn children into liability, is it?! are you saying that if you are suddenly broke, you become a bad father?! are you saying that without money, you cant be a good human being and/or a good father to your kids?!

a sane person would think positively and certainly not blame an innocent child (that YOU brought into this world) for your own misery.

my only ambition is to have great children and to travel/discover the world (which i have been having/doing for the last +20yrs).

money isnt a blessing, LIFE IS A BLESSING! when you stop focussing on money and instead focus on having a great life, thats when you will possibly understand. people whose sole aim in life is the pursuit of MONEY, live a failed life (IMHO), because you fail to value what you got and instead dream of what you could have and/or who you could be, while wasting your years away.

Oga .. traveling the world involves money and money is what you pay for that not stones . And to get money , you hustle for it, and hustling for money means going after it , my point still remain the same

Where as I as a person don't just wish to build wealth , I need good health , good home and also long life if life grants me that..

You still hustle for money ,and money is part of what you are seeking whether you agree or not .. to be a good father you need to love them, train them well according to how best you can and be responsible by providing for their needs hence you still need money.

Even to push the gospel or religion money is needed.. why Didn't they say because God created earth you won't pay money to get what you want in your country.

This is what is making a lot of people claiming christains to live in mediocrity , hypocrisy and also in lack and ignorant saying all you need is thank God for anything anywhere you are fine!!.. but you can dream more and archive to the fullest.. those role models in the religious books weren't poor they were rich .

You can't have a better life in poverty or living a life of managing.. thank you . Peace out ✌️
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Adsexpert:
Oga .. traveling the world involves money and money is what you pay for that not stones . And to get money , you hustle for it, and hustling for money means going after it , my point still remain the same

i really dont understand what you are trying to get at here?!?!?!?! every adult human being on this earth need money to eat/drink/shelter etc, its the basis of living. now what you have to ask yourself IS: do we all need to be billioaires to live a good life?!?!?!?

Where as I as a person don't just wish to build wealth , I need good health , good home and also long life if life grants me that..

go ask Steve Jobs/Paul Allen if their billions gave them good health...

You still hustle for money ,and money is part of what you are seeking whether you agree or not .. to be a good father you need to love them, train them well according to how best you can and be responsible by providing for their needs hence you still need money.

AGAIN, i dont need to be a billionaire to provde for my children/family.

Even to push the gospel or religion money is needed.. why Didn't they say because God created earth you won't pay money to get what you want in your country.

stay on the subject....religion is a scam to brainwash deluded sheep and extort them of their money.

This is what is making a lot of people claiming christains to live in mediocrity , hypocrisy and also in lack and ignorant saying all you need is thank God for anything anywhere you are fine!!.. but you can dream more and archive to the fullest.. those role models in the religious books weren't poor they were rich .

...just like any fraudster in robe today, riding Rolls Royce and flying private jets, while the sheep who they brainwash are living in misery.

You can't have a better life in poverty or living a life of managing.. thank you . Peace out ✌️

ok sir, keep waiting for your billions instead of living life... but remember what i earlier said: money isnt a blessing, LIFE IS A BLESSING! when you stop focussing on money and instead focus on having a great life, thats when you will possibly understand. people whose sole aim in life is the pursuit of MONEY, live a failed life (IMHO), because you fail to value what you got and instead dream of what you could have and/or who you could be, while wasting your years away.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Their More Virgin Men Than Women? / Why Are Guys So. . . / My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.