Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . (3572 Views)

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / This Is What My Friend's Ex Sent To Him / My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by bingbagbo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2011
" can you water the flower someone else planted?''

i am confused! lipsrsealed
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by sugardaddy1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
bin gbagbo:

So am I! undecided undecided
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by tellwisdom: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2011
So am I! undecided undecided

Me too oo embarassed embarassed
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Bisjosh(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2011
Call her to explain SHIKENA!!! Bt it seems d baby ain't urs and she is asking if U̶̲̥̅̊ can take care of it undecided
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2011
you beta go and claim your baby! grin
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by chaos1: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2011
bin gbagbo:

Find out if you were the one who got her pregnant then proceed from there.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2011
see emotional mathematics at work:
- does she mean the baby aint yours and asking if you would still raise it?
- does she mean the baby IS yours but she will let someone else (more suited) claim it?
- is she trying to scare you away?
- or does she simply want you to come and do some gardening at her home?!
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by AfroBlue(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2011
Pathetic ashie using the process of elimination to discover the paternity of her w-horedom ways/
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by sugardaddy1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
As a Corper then, there was this friend of mine who had a lady that once said he was responsible for her pregnancy. But the story was that this lady tried imposing the pregnancy on a more matured guy whom she felt was more ready to settle down but who, unfortunately, refused. After that failed attempt, she then approached my guy claiming she knew he was responsible but she just needed to approach the other guy first because she felt he was more ready to settle down. Ol boy, na so my friend waka leave all of us for NYSC without even waiting to ascertain the lady's claim and this was like two months to passing out. The last time I saw him was when he came to collect his certificate on the passing out day.
At the end of the day, na only God know the true paternity of that child just like in this case.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Babamide(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2011
Nice text. So what was your reply?
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by tellwisdom: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2011
As a Corper then, there was this friend of mine who had a lady that once said he was responsible for her pregnancy. But the story was that this lady tried imposing the pregnancy on a more matured guy whom she felt was more ready to settle down but who, unfortunately, refused. After that failed attempt, she then approached my guy claiming she knew he was responsible but she just needed to approach the other guy first because she felt he was more ready to settle down. Ol boy, na so my friend waka leave all of us for NYSC without even waiting to ascertain the lady's claim and this was like two months to passing out. The last time I saw him was when he came to collect his certificate on the passing out day.
At the end of the day, na only God know the true paternity of that child just like in this case.

[size=18pt]DROPPSSSSSSSS INTO POOL  grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Flashaldrin(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2011
careytommy:

you beta go and claim your baby! grin
grin grin grin
MRbrownJAY:

see emotional mathematics at work:
- does she mean the baby aint yours and asking if you would still raise it?
- does she mean the baby IS yours but she will let someone else (more suited) claim it?
- is she trying to scare you away?
- or does she simply  want you to come and do some gardening at her home?!
cheesy cheesy
$ugardaddy:

seriously I'm rolling on the floor bed grin grin grin grin
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2011
She wants you to be her baby daddy.

But the question is, Are you the daddy?
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by tellwisdom: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2011
She wants you to be her baby daddy.

But the question is, Are you the daddy?

Mmmbannu angry angry angry angry
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by sistajay(f): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2011
Poster. . . . . . as TV Maury would say "bin gbagbo, you are[b] NOT[/b] the father"
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by bingbagbo(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2011
^^^
WOUF!!!! angry angry
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Dyt(f): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2011
U ppl actually took dis bum so serious?
Smh
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by bingbagbo(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2011
^^^

gbouf!! angry angry angry!
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2011
Na wa ooo!!! Geez.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by mykali(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2011
grin grin

you are a proud father mr wouf
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by janvier27(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
Could there be a little background story that is not here? Supposing the poster has somehow been pestering this ex for a continuation of the thing, and this text is in response or reference to this. Just wondering.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by embassyman(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
i am most confused
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 13, 2011
What's confusing in a self-explanatory text like this.What she meant is that although you're not the biological father of the unborn child,can you still be intimate with her?it's so simple.But in Yoruba land where I come from,it is a taboo to have sex with a pregnant woman when you are not the owner of the pregnancy,if you try it you will be poorer than ''EKUTE CHURCH''(GOD FORBID THAT).ABO ORO LA N SO FUN OMOLUABI,TOBA DENU RE A DA ODIDI.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by tpia5: 2:58am On Dec 13, 2011
i'm so tired of these riffraffs and their threads?
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by oderemo(m): 3:05am On Dec 13, 2011
This guy need to go back to the circus. He is the chief clown
yeah right he is alwys on a RIFF. (igbo/ganja)
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Ranoscky(m): 4:14am On Dec 13, 2011
Isaacam:
What's confusing in a self-explanatory text like this.What she meant is that although you're not the biological father of the unborn child,can you still be intimate with her?[/b]it's so simple.But in Yoruba land where I come from,it is a taboo to Be Intimate with a pregnant woman when you are not the owner of the pregnancy,if you try it you will be poorer than ''EKUTE CHURCH''(GOD FORBID THAT).ABO ORO LA N SO FUN OMOLUABI,TOBA DENU RE A DA ODIDI.
Wrong! What she meant was, if the op can father the unborn child of som1 else. Here goes the text quote again: "Can u water the flower that [b]SOMEONE ELSE PLANTED?" Meaning: Can u father the child of ANOTHER man? As simple as that!
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2011
OP make u do x-ray and check wether the baby inside her belle resemble u grin
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Mynd44: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2011
Call her and ask her to explain herself
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2011
Whatever,but I believe what I wrote is genuine
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by LloydAchi(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2011
bin gbagbo:

Our people believe that when a pregnant woman continues to DRILL, it makes the baby head to be strong, in other words "watering". Its simple, she means " Can you continue to drill her when she is carrying another man's baby".

Please don't do it. Its a taboo with dire consequences.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Deocano: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2011
The lady is asking you to perch on eggs that u did not lay! DO IT NOT
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by sugardaddy1(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2011
Lloyd Achi:

Our people believe that when a pregnant woman continues to DRILL, it makes the baby head to be strong, in other words "watering". Its simple, she means " Can you continue to drill her when she is carrying another man's baby".

Please don't do it. Its a taboo with dire consequences.

Which people are you exactly referring to here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? / Five Main Dresses A Woman Should Wear In Her Life Time / Who's Your Celebrity Crush ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.