Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? (29218 Views)

Natural Way Of Making People Attracted To You / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You / Viral Video Of Female University Student Captured On Camera Gets People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Afonasa(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
My sense of humor

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews, if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by alfredjags319(m): 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
My Calmness and Height
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Allisgud: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
My generosity dey took it for a fool,I will keep doing it cos dat was how I was designed by God almighty

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Rosaline5000: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
My eyes, they are so beautiful and enticing and you will want to stare at me for hours
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by obinna58(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Calmness and confidence even when I don't know what I'm doing
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by badboyTee(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Damnfailure:

Yes o at least jagaban is an achiever
grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Brain. (IQ, SQ, EQ, AQ) , Good Communication (Ability to sustain communication), beauty.. Beauty most times is as a result of lust, and I don't take such person serious, especially when she has nothing upstairs. I'm not attracted to any guy, but I admire brilliancy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Annabelposh(f): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
My diastema
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
jaelz:
Yup we all have that one thing that always gets people attracted to you all the times, what's that one thing guys let's please share it here.

Mine are my dentition, they are perfect...

My boobs. I'm a J cup grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Shedrack36(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
My simple nature
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Iamziggy: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
saphiere:
Mine are plenty. Let me list a few.
1. Calm spirit.
2. Gentle soul.
3. Good heart.
4. Easily forgives.
5. Generosity.
6. Being Friendly.
7. Being open minded.
8. Sharing.
9. Having thick skin.
10. Being intelligent.

U b wife material 10,000 yards
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Toks2008(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Me I don't even know cos I be full package.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Toks2008(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ishilove:

My boobs. I'm a J cup grin

Hmmmm!

True that

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Ishilove: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Toks2008:

Hmmmm!

True that
tongue
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
paulolee:
my cute face n sweet smile....even asiha buhari bin de droll wen she see me last year for one abj seminar
Mk I post our pics.
I know you very well, no be you be this photo below? If na lie post your real picture here make we see

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Ishilove: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Toks2008:
Me I don't even know cos I be full package.
Your glowing, dark skin and height.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by mirexxx(f): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
My voice, my charm and beauty grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Ishilove: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
saphiere:
1. Calm spirit.
2. Gentle soul.
3. Good heart.
4. Easily forgives.
5. Generosity.
6. Being Friendly.
7. Being open minded.
8. Sharing.
9. Having thick skin.
10. Being intelligent.
Aunty, OP said ONE THING but you listed out the 2022 Appropriation Bill.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Immorttal: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
saphiere:
1. Calm spirit.
2. Gentle soul.
3. Good heart.
4. Easily forgives.
5. Generosity.
6. Being Friendly.
7. Being open minded.
8. Sharing.
9. Having thick skin.
10. Being intelligent.
grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by luvyaself95(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Am a mysterious person so that make people like to know me but i block them off

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
jaelz:
Yup we all have that one thing that always gets people attracted to you all the times, what's that one thing guys let's please share it here.

mine is I dey always tell people what they want to ear, weather truth or lies oh, na you Sabi.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Toks2008(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ishilove:

Your glowing, dark skin and height.

Hmmmm! And I'm so caring and romantic
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by edunaragold(f): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
MY voice
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Iamziggy: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
So everyone for dis thread cute abi? Oya post ya pics let's confirm

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
My intimidating personality.

I'm a full package LOL.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by YourFavorite21(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
My sense.
I too get sense, as confirm Nnewi boy na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Ishilove: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Toks2008:

Hmmmm! And I'm so caring and romantic
I can't confirm that. I can only confirm the one I have seen with mine own eyes smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by shepherd316: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
The unnexplainable aura of love that follows me everywhere I go. People get familiar with me easily, and ladies crush on me cheaply, and children always abuse the privileges i grant them because the connection is almost too quick. I feel It's not just attraction but gift from above.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Bigchristo: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
jaelz:

my smile and personality gets people attracted to me.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
I fine and I Sabi book
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Oiza131(f): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
My bowlegs and smiles.. I don't know if they're whining me sha, but most persons tend to compliment my legs than my beautiful face. I don't take it as a compliment though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / 10_signs_that_a_girl_likes_you There Are Some Common Signs, Are They / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.