Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? (29217 Views)

Natural Way Of Making People Attracted To You / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You / Viral Video Of Female University Student Captured On Camera Gets People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Munzy14(m): 4:53am On Jan 23, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Well it's actually one thing because tall, dark, handsome plus POOR - won't attract anybody grin
The poor in capital letters grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Stanleyville(m): 4:56am On Jan 23, 2022
My covid smile..very infectious
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by hardon1(m): 4:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Euegene100001:
My car Nd my money.. sad

Love your straightforwardness

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by DannyG8(m): 5:04am On Jan 23, 2022
My quiet nature
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by DannyG8(m): 5:06am On Jan 23, 2022
Petalsempire:
My face, my nice shape ,my dimples,my sense of humour and intellect
can I see your picture
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by cayorday89(m): 5:11am On Jan 23, 2022
To some, it's my calm nature. Some people love my smile, I'm dark but have a set of white teeth(old age has happened to it though but still on point), to some its my body structure, and to children, my readiness to play with them.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by EDOSBROWN: 5:22am On Jan 23, 2022
PUSSY
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by macrodata(m): 5:42am On Jan 23, 2022
There's something about my complexion that I haven't seen anywhere else, I'm not black, light skinned or chocolate. When I want to show off, I wear shorts. It doesn't fail to get compliments from males (No homo) & females

Then my persona & character. I try no to spend time having gist with my friend's gfs. It always doesn't end well.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Peerlessme(f): 6:07am On Jan 23, 2022
Always ready to help
Intelligent

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by vickydevoka(m): 6:14am On Jan 23, 2022
Kriss216:

No Nigerian girl posses 50% of the nonsense you listed, saphiere
Exactly
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Hayee(f): 6:52am On Jan 23, 2022
My height and skin color cheesy cheesy
Being a leftie

Please is it only Igbo girls that are allowed to be fair angry
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Tallpanther(m): 7:06am On Jan 23, 2022
My height and color of my eyes, then my cute smile
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Elvixbeatz(m): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2022
U no just really get sense like me grin[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]
uthlaw:
even there mum go want make there daughter come closer,but last last I go fry her chop!

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Petalsempire(f): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2022
DannyG8:
can I see your picture
No u will get attracted too
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by jaxxy(m): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2022
I have no idea. Bt I think the way I talk and my Denzel Washington looks I get random compliments on that. grin cheesy tongue
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by HonestFriend: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2022
folake4u:
Dimples.
Gap tooth.
Smile.

Na wetin be my JuJu. cheesy
Hmm..
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by elonmuskbaby: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2022
Secondt44:

*Culinary*
thanks for correcting me respectfully smiley

It's noted sir smiley
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by elonmuskbaby: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2022
Sunnybabe:
u mean culinary?
yes smiley
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by JordanMichael(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2022
My calmness grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Juleh01: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Culnirany skills
Culinary bro

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2022
Elvixbeatz:
grin grin grin grin grin.. my quiet look .. it makes dem feel dey can tk me for a ride... Bt last last me na bad guy
Guy I understand you grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2022
Elvixbeatz:
grin grin grin grin grin.. my quiet look .. it makes dem feel dey can tk me for a ride... Bt last last me na bad guy
Guy I understand you grin .

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Voice
Smile

Till date even my old friends still say “this your voice sef!”

Once we had a singing competition and my boss said “We are covered in this unit, Poco would represent us”

I told him I can’t sing o. He said it is impossible.

Him: You can’t sing on a stage? But you can sing for your man inside room ba?

My boss though. grin
grin your boss is a baaaaad boy. He wants to do too
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Moikiitos: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2022
The BAHARIsm in my leadership, LIA tongue for the way I can use to change things and my company where I work APC.

TheStakeHolder:
HERE TO READ MEANINGLESS COMMENTS
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Bashnigga(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Diastemma occurs only in carnivores not in omnivores...

Biology naa
No, herbivores...
but ordinarily it means space/gap between teeth
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by azadus18: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2022
My Look and job
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by IamV: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Culnirany skills
*Culinary.
Do have a wonderful Sunday.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by joshprime(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2022
My muscular physics and gentle nature
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by LINTUNE(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2022
paix:
Thick skin? You dey chop hippo or elephant?
na yourself you go confuse..not me
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Oturatetuala(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2022
None.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Omowoolata: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2022
My quietness . Even older people dey respect me like a boss and I be like na only me be dis .

Meanwhile I'm not rich and tall

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / 10_signs_that_a_girl_likes_you There Are Some Common Signs, Are They / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.