Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? (5058 Views)

Tinubu Is Now A Subject Of Mockery. / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Igbophobia: What Have Igbos Done To Other Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by ariesbull: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2022
kingawothefirst:

Bros, insulting people is not gonna help you accomplish your goal. I hate to break it to you but you will have to expel yourselves by yourselves. Look around, you are not getting any help from outside forces to expel you out of Nigeria, not even the UN.

You will have to roll up your sleeves and go through the proper channels to get it done, yourselves.

It is fraustering for these set of black in Nigeria... Bunch of pussies

The igbo fought to be on their own they said no

The igbo has demanded for Referendum and plebiscite they still said no

Everyday they lament about igbo this and that just like their stupid fathers

What do these pussies want from igbo... The fathers fought for freedom these stupid idiots came and ganged together to fight igbo, I mean their stupid fathers...

Now their kids are fighting to keep Ibos... I don't know what type of idiots are these.... The igbo has made their position clear for over 50yrs ago
Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by ariesbull: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
and who tells you that federal government refused to recognize them as terrorist? Some of you are illiterates I swear. First of all who took the issue to court? It was federal government that went to court seeking the declearation of bandits as terrorist.
Secondly, did you watch the Arise interview with Malami?
Whenever you want to open your mouth, pls ensure you have a first hand information about the subject matter.
If the north really hate you, they would have not received and accommodated you in the north.
Go to the north and see how igbos are leaving freely and they are also given lands to build their houses, can you say the same thing with the northerners leaving in the East?
75% of igbos are not residing in the East they are being received and accommodated in various parts of the country.
No government had ever patronize Innocent motors like the government of Buhari, is that one also hatred.
You killed many northerners last year in the East but the north remain quiet. Who hate who?
Always ask questions before coming here to open your mouth pls.

Stupidity is saying that 75% of igbo are not in East.. Na your mama people dey east...

This one said that igbo are given land freely... So they don't buy it

Na igbo matter go choke you this year... Trust me. No go find wetin una go do with una life

Make una expel igbo out of Nigeria... Una fathers couldn't do that. Make una do it.. And be a man and stop lamenting
. Una no dey shame seff... Pussies
Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Blaze14k: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
and who tells you that federal government refused to recognize them as terrorist? Some of you are illiterates I swear. First of all who took the issue to court? It was federal government that went to court seeking the declearation of bandits as terrorist.
Secondly, did you watch the Arise interview with Malami?
Whenever you want to open your mouth, pls ensure you have a first hand information about the subject matter.
If the north really hate you, they would have not received and accommodated you in the north.
Go to the north and see how igbos are leaving freely and they are also given lands to build their houses, can you say the same thing with the northerners leaving in the East?
75% of igbos are not residing in the East they are being received and accommodated in various parts of the country.
No government had ever patronize Innocent motors like the government of Buhari, is that one also hatred.
You killed many northerners last year in the East but the north remain quiet. Who hate who?
Always ask questions before coming here to open your mouth pls.

Oga calm down am talking about trust and marginalisation. How can you kill people at will and expect us to give u land to rear cow.. is something wrong with you? If any hausa man want to buy land in southeast is there anyone stoping him?

On the issue of declaring bandits as terrorist go and read this and get your fact right mister smart
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-fails-to-declare-bandits-terrorists-weeks-after-court-order/%3famp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Sunday2021: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2022
Blaze14k:
During the time of civil war that lasted for three years (1967-1970) was due to a disagreement on aburi accord meeting. In article 8 of the aburi accord general Gowon made... should i say a deliberate declaration. The really offending clauses of the decree were sections 70 and 71 of article 8 which empowered the military council to declare a state of emergency in Nigeria, if the Head of State and at least three of the Governors agreed to do so. Section 71 also empowered the Head of state in agreement with at least three Governors to legislate for any particular region whenever they deemed it fit during a state of emergency, with or without the consent of the Governor of that particular region. In effect, Gowon had taken power unto himself to deal with Ojukwu whenever he pleased, how he pleased and as long as he pleased.

Since that very time up till now everybody is scared of having an igbo president. Are we monsters that everybody is scared of us? If you dont want us to rule then allow us to conduct a referendum but you still say NO. So many times people in this forum say igbos dont have respect, we insult people alot therefore we dont deserve to produce a president from our region. Just look at how we are scattered all over the country creating major impact in economy yet for some reason we cant be trusted. What is the major insecurity up north if not the mineral resources but you call if farmers herders clash. Just yesterday the president ordered for six months progress report on solid mineral. Gold is being mined for several years up north with no accountability but when an igbo person talk about presidency everybody will on there fit to push us down.

So i am asking what have we done to deserve this level of mockery?
you cannot insult me everyday and expect me to vote for you.
This is democracy and majority must always win,
Every Igbo man have the right to contest , but you cannot force people to vote for you.
Election is won by lobbying, building briedges, having a good relationship with others, respect the people that accommodated you anywhere you go. Those are the qualities that the igbos don't have, they igbos like bragging, they believe everybody is a fool except them, they believe they cannot lobby others in order to get their support, they play their politics with emotions. They don't have respect for their landlords,their horrible life of cheating make every tribe in this country afraid of them,no one ethnic group in this country that have trust in the Igbos, even their brothers in the Niger delta don't trust the igbos because of what the igbos did to Adaka Boro when he decleared Niger delta republic.
If you want to go back to your region, nobody stops you.

3 Likes

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2022
Blaze14k:

Bro if you truely read this article and u truely believe that mistake azikiwe did by truely believing in one nigeria cannot be forgiven then you are a demon. The writer pointed out where azikiwe won a debate against awolowo at national assembly. Pls note that he wasnt suppressed it was a debate. Then the writer also pointed out where massob and ipob said since you dont trust us then let us go but the government refused. Alot of ppl here are saying you have to go through a rigorous process to get majority vote at lower and upper chamber. Let me ask you when awolowo and zik had that debate in 1953 did they go through those process? This issue of going back to regionalism was presented at the national assembly but it was swept under the capet. Why cant you understand that theres something wrong. The writer also pointed out were among all the 6 geopolitical zone its only southeast that has 5 states including one state from north central while the rest is 7 states.

Im really shocked you dont even understand what you posted

You are the one who does not understand what is posted because you miss the essential point of the write-up or you deliberately ignore what is pertinent to Nigeria's pathetic situation today vis a vis the destruction of our collective future Igbos like Azikiwe, Ironsi, Nzeogwu, Ojukwu etal wilfully played a part in.

Yet you never blame those Igbos. You actually deify and cannonize them while maligning the well-meaning leaders of others.

All your insult, toxicity and malevolence is saved for the likes Awolowo who history vindicates as a visionary, nation-builder and solutions-provider who would have made Nigeria at least like a comfortable European Country had he not been undermined by greedy Igbos like Azikiwe and parochial, conservative and change-resistive Northerners whose devotion to unprogressive centrism continues to ruin us till today.

Read the section below, an important one from the article, and tell me if Awolowo did not propose an excellent solution that would have prevented the mess we are in which Igbo greed and parochialism contributed to in part.

Yet you Igbos always talk as if you are victims with no interest at all in admitting the ignoble part you played in the mess we are in today. Instead you are "victims of marginalization" other Nigerians are impeding or "holding back".

Is it not incredible that many Yorubas, like Tinubu and even ordinary Yorubas like myself, continue to advocate what Awolowo did many decades ago, in testimony to our moderation and reasonable nature, while you Igbos remain extremist chasing Biafra when things dont go your way and the North remains a conservative entity, fundamentally resistive to charge, and willing to continue enduring with centrist and unweildy "one Nigeria" that is killing us.

OP is clamouring for an Igbo President yet you all don't have the honesty to look at your political leaders to admit they are disloyal, party-hopping, failed, clueless, visionless, incompetent and unproductively corrupt politicians who have no meritorious right to be President ahead of Tinubu, Osinbajo etal.

Same way you ethnocentric lot could not see Awolowo’s vision and committed to sabotaging him, even as you Igbos would have benefitted from his ideas, is how you devote yourselves to "anybody but Tinubu/Osinbajo" ethnic jingoism and noise.

You guys remain who you are because you are unprogressive, self-serving, clannish, ethnocentric and greedy devotees to "me, myself and I" opportunism.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo, who had been excoriated for introducing ethnic politics in Nigeria, seemed to have understood better than Dr. Azikiwe that forging a stable, harmonious, and egalitarian democratic country with the Fulani-dominated Muslim north is a mission impossible and wisely advocated a highly decentralised system of regional government.

2 Likes

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Blaze14k: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
Every Igbo man have the right to contest , but you cannot force people to vote for you.
Election is won by lobbying, building briedges, having a good relationship with others, respect the people that accommodated you anywhere you go. Those are the qualities that the igbos don't have, they igbos like bragging, they believe everybody is a fool except them, they believe they cannot lobby others in order to get their support, they play their politics with emotions. They don't have respect for their landlords,their horrible life of cheating make every tribe in this country afraid of them,no one ethnic group in this country that have trust in the Igbos, even their brothers in the Niger delta don't trust the igbos because of what the igbos did to Adaka Boro when he decleared Niger delta republic.

Omo see beef. Voting is not by force now or is anyone forcing u. Lets have the ticket first if we fail we fail. No one has issued any threat like buhari did when jonathan was on seat. Ogbeni came down!

1 Like

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2022
Sunday2021:

Well-said but Igbos are allergic to the truth. You might as well be speaking Mandarin foe all they care.

Playing the victim always, and refusing outrightly to look at themselves and their contributory failings, as OP is doing , is their favourite past time.

2 Likes

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Curious345: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
ok
Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Curious345: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

Well-said but Igbos are allergic to the truth. You might as well be speaking Mandarin foe all they care.

Playing the victim always, and refusing outrightly to look at themselves and their contributory failings, as OP is doing , is their favourite past time.
ok
Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Reality3080: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2022
Blaze14k:

Omo see beef. Voting is not by force now or is anyone forcing u. Lets have the ticket first if we fail we fail. No one has issued any threat like buhari did when jonathan was on seat. Ogbeni came down!
what do u mean by "let's have d ticket first"......guy,fight for d ticket like everyone else don't believe u will have it on the platter of gold.

This is democracy not monarchy

1 Like

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Blaze14k: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

You are the one who does not understand what is posted because you miss the essential point of the write-up or you deliberately ignore what is pertinent to Nigeria's pathetic situation today vis a vis the destruction of our collective future Igbos like Azikiwe, Ironsi, Nzeogwu, Ojukwu etal wilfully played a part in.

Yet you never blame those Igbos. You actually deify and cannonize them while maligning the well-meaning leaders of others.

All your insult, toxicity and malevolence is saved for the likes Awolowo who history vindicates as a visionary, nation-builder and solutions-provider who would have made Nigeria at least like a comfortable European Country had he not been undermined by greedy Igbos like Azikiwe and parochial, conservative and change-resistive Northerners whose devotion to unprogressive centrism continues to ruin us till today.

Read the section below, an important one from the article, and tell me if Awolowo did not propose an excellent solution that would have prevented the mess we are in which Igbo greed and parochialism contributed to in part.

Yet you Igbos always talk as if you are victims with no interest at all in admitting the ignoble part you played in the mess we are in today. Instead you are "victims of marginalization" other Nigerians are impeding or "holding back".

Is it not incredible that many Yorubas, like Tinubu and even ordinary Yorubas like myself, continue to advocate what Awolowo did many decades ago, in testimony to our moderation and reasonable nature, while you Igbos remain extremist chasing Biafra when things dont go your way and the North remains a conservative entity, fundamentally resistive to charge, and willing to continue enduring with centrist and unweildy "one Nigeria" that is killing us.

OP is clamouring for an Igbo President yet you all don't have the honesty to look at your political leaders to admit they are disloyal, party-hopping, failed, clueless, visionless, incompetent and unproductively corrupt politicians who have no meritorious right to be President ahead of Tinubu, Osinbajo etal.

Same way you ethnocentric lot could not see Awolowo’s vision and committed to sabotaging him, even as you Igbos would have benefitted from his ideas, is how you devote yourselves to "anybody but Tinubu/Osinbajo" ethnic jingoism and noise.

You guys remain who you are because you are unprogressive, self-serving, clannish, ethnocentric and greedy devotees to "me, myself and I" opportunism.

I understand that awolowo made a clear-cut vision of decentralised system of governance. This issue was given an audience at the national assembly and zik won the debate so why you making look as if it cannot be reversed. Besides you and i know that the 1999 constitution is a fraud. On the issue of tinubu i hope u know he is extorting alot from lagosians and osibanjo is just a coward. Igbos always stand there group we are not scared of anyone. You can call us names but not coward.
Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Sunday2021: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2022
ariesbull:

Stupidity is saying that 75% of igbo are not in East.. Na your mama people dey east...

This one said that igbo are given land freely... So they don't buy it

Na igbo matter go choke you this year... Trust me. No go find wetin una go do with una life

Make una expel igbo out of Nigeria... Una fathers couldn't do that. Make una do it.. And be a man and stop lamenting
. Una no dey shame seff... Pussies
go ask your father what is the meaning of Nyammiri.

1 Like

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Blaze14k: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2022
Reality3080:
what do u mean by "let's have d ticket first"......guy,fight for d ticket like everyone else don't believe u will have it on the platter of gold.

Hmmm see this one.. from obasanjo -- umaru musa yaradua -- goodluck jonathan -- mohammadu burhari. So where is someone from southeast? Is what u wrote up there called democracy?

1 Like

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Reality3080: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2022
Blaze14k:

Hmmm see this one.. from obasanjo -- umaru musa yaradua -- goodluck jonathan -- mohammadu burhari. So where is someone from southeast? Is what u wrote up there called democracy?
is there a law that stops south east from presenting a candidate n mobilising people to vote him?

Is there anything stopping south east from contesting?

All those people u mentioned didn't sit back in their village n start shouting it's our turn.

Do u realise that south east is not the only geopolitical zone that haven't had a president?

3 Likes

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Reality3080: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Blaze14k:

I understand that awolowo made a clear-cut vision of decentralised system of governance. This issue was given an audience at the national assembly and zik won the debate so why you making look as if it cannot be reversed. Besides you and i know that the 1999 constitution is a fraud. On the issue of tinubu i hope u know he is extorting alot from lagosians and osibanjo is just a coward. Igbos always stand there group we are not scared of anyone. You can call us names but not coward.
i guess igbos only have their voice when it involves others,where is your voice to call out ikpeazu kerosene, what about orji family?

U only have time for tinubu but u don't care about your leaders.

U remember endsars but u don't remember akwuzu killings of Peter obi with d floating corpses.

Nobody will take u serious cos u hail your own thieves n condemn other people's thieves.

Tinubu isn't fit for presidency because he stole but orji uzor d ex convict is fit right?

Tinubu isn't fit for president because he supervised lekki massacre despite not holding any position but Peter obi that was governor then killed people n dump their corpses where everyone could see it n u believe he deserves it right?

Everyone have seen d kind of politics u play so we will all b hailing our thieves,let those people who can hail their thieves more have it

2 Likes

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Blaze14k: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Reality3080:
is there a law that stops south east from presenting a candidate n mobilising people to vote him?

Is there anything stopping south east from contesting?

All those people u mentioned didn't sit back in their village n start shouting it's our turn.

Do u realise that south east is not the only geopolitical zone that haven't had a president?

You still dont get it. Abeg im tired of explaining
Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Reality3080: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Blaze14k:

You still dont get it. Abeg im tired of explaining
explain n let me get u

If igbos contest n win nobody will deny them d seat
Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Blaze14k: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Reality3080:
i guess igbos only have their voice when it involves others,where is your voice to call out ikpeazu kerosene, what about orji family?

U remember endsars but u don't remember akwuzu killings of Peter obi with d floating corpses.

Nobody will take u serious cos u hail your own thieves n condemn other people's thieves.

Tinubu isn't fit for presidency because he stole but orji uzor d ex convict is fit right?

Tinubu isn't fit for president because he supervised lekki massacre despite not holding any position but Peter obi that was governor then killed people n dump their corpses where everyone could see it n u believe he deserves it right?

Everyone have seen d kind of politics u play so we will all b hailing our thieves,let those people who can hail their thieves more have it

Oga i dont support orji uzor kalu for president there are better candidates. If osibanjo and kalu contest i will gladly pick osinbanjo tho he's a coward

1 Like

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Reality3080: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Blaze14k:

Oga i dont support orji uzor kalu for president there are better candidates. If osibanjo and kalu contest i will gladly pick osinbanjo tho he's a coward
what about Peter obi?
Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Blaze14k: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Reality3080:
what about Peter obi?

100% mind you killing is in most politicians in nigeria. Even that tinubu u are praising

1 Like

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Reality3080: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Blaze14k:

100% mind you killing is in most politicians in nigeria. Even that tinubu u are praising
so once u support Peter obi d one u admitted he's a killer,do u know u don't have d right to criticise tinubu another killer?
Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by aribisala0(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Blaze14k:

This makes plenty sense.................................................Inside the FOUR CORNERS of an Ibo head

1 Like

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Paretomaster1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're the pussy even if you don't see that. You swarm every corner of Nigeria, like white on rice, to make money that is sent back to the barren and worthless East for sustenance of the region and your people .

Yet are you greatful to other Nigerians who provide you economically itinerant and vagrant people your essential lifeline?

No. You insult and demonize them daily to be claiming all other Nigerians are your problem yet you lack the honour to leave their region, forfeit the money you are making there, and head back to your barren region.

Pussy. I would not "lament", neither would most others on this thread, if yoi Igbos are not the worst revisionists in history who leave leave out essential and wholesale facts, detailing Igbo wrongdoing, to present yourself s as victims wronged by all others.

Look at the thread topic and who started it. Is that not the real lamentation here, and playing of victim card, that others are forced to respond to?

You speak my mind......worse still, these cretins expect to remain in Nigeria as foreigners even if they have their Biafra....

With the way they insult,and slander anything Nigeria, and Nigerians, you will think they will all be back to their region by now, but they shamelessly want to remain here in the "ZOO", they keep trooping into even Maiduguri like soldier ants, very shameless beings..

1 Like

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Tingotoe: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
ariesbull:

It is fraustering for these set of black in Nigeria... Bunch of pussies

The igbo fought to be on their own they said no

The igbo has demanded for Referendum and plebiscite they still said no

Everyday they lament about igbo this and that just like their stupid fathers

What do these pussies want from igbo... The fathers fought for freedom these stupid idiots came and ganged together to fight igbo, I mean their stupid fathers...

Now their kids are fighting to keep Ibos... I don't know what type of idiots are these.... The igbo has made their position clear for over 50yrs ago
You've just validated the negative perception of your people. Every sentence you wrote has one or more insults for the rest of the country. How won't you be hated?

1 Like

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Tingotoe: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Blaze14k:

Oga calm down am talking about trust and marginalisation. How can you kill people at will and expect us to give u land to rear cow.. is something wrong with you? If any hausa man want to buy land in southeast is there anyone stoping him?

On the issue of declaring bandits as terrorist go and read this and get your fact right mister smart
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-fails-to-declare-bandits-terrorists-weeks-after-court-order/%3famp
And why would any right thinking Hausa man want to go and base in an economically unproductive region whose population despises him and his religion?

1 Like

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
Reality3080:

Indeed. What Igbos do not want to accept is that it is not logical to claim to be innocent and play victim when many of Nigeria's ethnic group view you with suspicion and scepticism.

How can the problem be with other Nigerians, consisting of over 250 ethnic group, and not one ethnic group alone i.e Igbos?

Nothing has changed since the Nzeogwu "Igbo coup". Igbos still do that condemnable and hypocritical thing of insulting and demonizing the leaders of others while shielding and deifying their leaders who are some of the worst in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Reality3080: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

Indeed. What Igbos do not want to accept is that it is not logical to claim to be innocent and play victim when many of Nigeria's ethnic group view you with suspicion and scepticism.

How can the problem be with other Nigerians, consisting of over 250 ethnic group, and not one ethnic group alone i.e Igbos?

Nothing has changed since the Nzeogwu "Igbo coup". Igbos still do that condemnable and hypocritical thing of insulting and demonizing the leaders of others while shielding and deifying their leaders who are some of the worst in Nigeria.
I like that your last line

Out of 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, every other zones don't want to have anything doing with just 1 n d only 1 us shouting hate n envy, they keep shouting they hate them n when people point to the reason y they ain't comfortable with them instead of trying to adjust they start insulting u n playing victim.

N they keep repeating d same mistake

The question is

For how long will the igbos keep repeating d same mistake

1 Like

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Tingotoe:
And why would any right thinking Hausa man want to go and base in an economically unproductive region whose population despises him and his religion?

I just cant find it anymore but there was a topic here a while back about a Northerner born and bred in the East contesting an election in Enugu.

I was cringing reading the hateful insult and curses Igbos were heaping on the guy for daring to contest an election in Igboland.

Yet same intolerant Igbos want to be Governor of Lagos. Worst thing about Igbo is that they, of all Nigerians, have the least capacity for self-improvement.

They hardly evolve and are incapable of learning from mistakes. Some of the comdemnable things their grandfathers did 70 years ago Igbos still do today.

For example, what is different between the Nzeogwu Igbo coup to what Igbos do today savaging and attacking the leaders of others in the SW and North non-stop while totally 'fem' about their own leaders who are probably the worst in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by aribisala0(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Reality3080:

APGA ticket is available
Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Reality3080:
I like that your last line

Out of 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, every other zones don't want to have anything doing with just 1 n d only 1 us shouting hate n envy, they keep shouting they hate them n when people point to the reason y they ain't comfortable with them instead of trying to adjust they start insulting u n playing victim.

N they keep repeating d same mistake

The question is

For how long will the igbos keep repeating d same mistake

Bro, try correcting Igbos, and showing them their flaws they should work to eradicate, and they will turn around to insult and attack you. Call you names.

Look at the thread below where a poster from the SW ask why millions of Igbos are civil servants in the SW but Yorubas do not enjoy same privilege in the SE.

It was the usual denial, insult and mockery of serious topic they really should look at with levity. See the typical response below.

Tell them they are allowed to buy land everywhere without extending same privilege to other Nigerians in Igboland and they will insult you that broke Nigerians cannot afford to buy in Igboland.

They will never admit that it is the intolerance and hostility towards other Nigerians that makes them avoid ala Igbo.

With Igbos, it is a case of a man who cannot acknowledge he has a problem never seeking solutions.

They will never admit they have a problem with hate, double standards and hypocrisy.

https://www.nairaland.com/6308273/why-igbo-state-government-workers

ChoCho54:
Will they come and drag you from mushin to give you work? Stop fishing for idiots!

2 Likes

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/3682616/hausa-man-contests-councillor-ebonyi

henryanna36:
According to Chukwu Ebuka who shared the story,a Hausa man named Alhaji Salisu Mohammed is contesting for a ward council in Abakaliki.

Check out the reactions below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/photos-of-hausa-man-contesting-for-ward.html?m=1

Re: What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? by ManMountain(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

They can never accept perfectly acceptable and obvious logic as you lay it out. They prefer blaming everyone because of their hypocritical nature that means they never say what they mean and never mean what they say.

The statement I hate the most from them is "if you don't want us why don't you let us go"?

Abeg a people who, in their millions, live, work and trade in every corner of Nigeria really want to leave Nigeria?

Igbos talk and act so childishly. Have they thought of a workable model that will facilitate their exit from Nigeria given they are the most dispersed Nigerians with many Igbos having more financial and familial investments outside ala Igbo than all other Nigerians have outside their region of origin?

Your very existence depends on trading across Nigeria and with other Nigerians. Igbos forget their prosperity is essentially due to their access to the wider Nigerian market which is one of the biggest in Africa.

What market will they have access to when they leave and other ethnic group muscle them out of trading in Nigeria?

Their overweening pride never allows them think anything through before they rush to blame other Nigerians for their own myopia and duplicity.

Seun! Please we need a button for “Double Like”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso / Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation / SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.