Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me (5383 Views)

Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by Tyra(f): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2006
I have known this guy for 5years n we liked each other a lot, i knw d guy fancies me, but he was too shy to ask me out. N his friend, who is very cute n have known him for 1year, he asked me out n i said yes.
My other friend is getting jealous, both of them are fighting because of me. I double dated on valentine's day. I went out with both of them at different time.

They both bought me fantastic gifts on valentine's day n they wrote a letter about their feelings

They both fancy me, n i like the second guy, that i knew a year ago. Have been datin him, when i told him i went out with d other guy on valentine's day. he was freaked out.

Pls help, what shud i do. who shud i choose?
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by holatnini(f): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2006
if u like the second guy i think u should go for him smiley
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by Free(f): 3:26am On Feb 16, 2006
go with the first one
i no like the second wink wink am playing
go with the one your heart desires cheesy
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by Tyra(f): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2006
Thank you so much y'll.
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by Free(f): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by Rhodalyn(f): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2006
do wht ur heart tells u afterall dere is da saying dat al is fair in luv n war cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by danyp(f): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2006
glad u r settled
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by reniks(f): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2006
Aint u lucky?How about u chill a while,let d competition get stiff,n one guy tries 2 send gifts better than d 2nd n it goes on n on like that[Jus Kiddin].Seriously tho,u gotta wit ur heart.
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by reniks(f): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2006
Aint u lucky?How about u chill a while,let d competition get stiff,n one guy tries 2 send gifts better than d 2nd n it goes on n on like that[Jus Kiddin].Seriously tho,i think u gotta wit ur heart.
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by eveseh(f): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2006
so who are u gonna choice, tyra?

or u dont want none of them for loving?
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by eveseh(f): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2006
Tyra:

I have known this guy for 5years n we liked each other a lot, i knw d guy fancies me, but he was too shy to ask me out. N his friend, who is very cute n have known him for 1year, he asked me out n i said yes.
My other friend is getting jealous, both of them are fighting because of me. I double dated on valentine's day. I went out with both of them at different time.

They both bought me fantastic gifts on valentine's day n they wrote a letter about their feelings

They both fancy me, n i like the second guy, that i knew a year ago. Have been datin him, when i told him i went out with d other guy on valentine's day. he was freaked out.

Please help, what should i do. who should i choose?

do u like one for them,or u just want them for friends?
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by marcyemi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2006
Well,  to my own understanding, you can go for the one that is best suitable grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by Dvampire(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2006
you see, na only chicks na im dey contribute for this topic. go out with the one you like
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by MP007(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2007
dear tyra,

thats the only thing i can never and will never ever do in my life, dam !!!, me ? fight over a gurl? hell no!!!!, what u feelin like anywyas,,,, those guyz are just idiots, cos the one wey get sense should have just asked u to follow ur heart and get back to him , this aint no game but just pure stupidity
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by simplyme3(f): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2007
Tyra

Plese go with the two - i am sure you like the two of them, are they both good in bed? I am sure you know that we all like to have two things instead of one? So in this case, two guys is ok, when most ladies dont even have one, so consider it a great thing to have two and then two friends for that matter, you know d joy on aguy's facewhen he takes on two friends? common, let this be your portion.
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by oluhak: 1:17am On Aug 10, 2007
Pls do not go for any of the two.

Olu-Hak
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by marlet01(m): 1:30am On Aug 10, 2007
I think u shuld go out wit the one u think loves u more.
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by CrazyMan(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2007
Follow your heart.
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2007
Personally, I'd drop both of them.

Then, give yourself time, and find someone NOT connected to those 2 in any way at all.

Make your feelings perfectly clear, I don't think either of these 2 guys are right for you.
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by menix(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2007
Baby u knew d first guy 4 gud 5yrs and u actually u know he likes u thou shy and u knew the second one just 12 month and his bold enuf to ask u out actually my sista y suffer the first guy, Baby u do like d second bcous he is cute, Baby u deserve a use and dump guy, U re trying to date his friend and u want him to sit & watch wat he has built towards u 4 gud 5yrs to just crash like dat, Baby u no try at all,
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by tnaidaR(f): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2007
I really wonder how 'we' can help people in this situation embarassed
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by BABEELOVE(f): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2007
tnaidaR:

I really wonder how 'we' can help people in this situation embarassed

Thinking the same thing!  No hope for the confused!  I could understand if they were fighting to take you to the altar!  But just to "bang"!!!  Girl, just do both and get it over with!!!
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by naijaway(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2007
to me it seems u like the second one better cuz u just knew him and also said yes to him; so why are u still talking about two guys again. Or is the first one richer than the second one?
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2007
Tyra, I think you're secretly enjoying this - two blokes "fighting" over you.

That's if, what you've said here is true. . . . . .
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by Abium: 6:45am On Aug 11, 2007
I will advice you to go to "BABALAWO", he should use random selection to kill one. and love the other like never before
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by meexteriox(m): 3:40am On Feb 16, 2008
This is not funny atall.
I have some questions for you.
1)If the first guy had been bold enough to ask you out, would you have agreed?
2)Do you really have any feelings for any of this guys - i mean feelings that could lead to marriage or are you doing this just for the fun of it?
3)Do you think (in your best of judgement) you are doing this guys any good by watching them do battle over you?

Seriously, i think you should be careful because CLEVERNESS CAN TAKE YOU UP, BUT ONLY INTEGRITY KEEPS YOU THERE.
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by Ninjabyte(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2008
simply_me:

Tyra

Plese go with the two - i am sure you like the two of them, are they both good in bed? I am sure you know that we all like to have two things instead of one? So in this case, two guys is ok, when most ladies don't even have one, so consider it a great thing to have two and then two friends for that matter, you know d joy on aguy's facewhen he takes on two friends? common, let this be your portion.

Terrorist grin

Abium:

I will advice you to go to "BABALAWO", he should use random selection to kill one. and love the other like never before

Terrorist Bleep grin grin

My advice, if u sorta like both of em, stick to the first guy. The second guy, knowing fully well that u have bin friends with the first guy, will always hang around to have a piece of the action. The other way round might have u loosing the first guy completely. And its best to love somebody who's been a friend for long (cos u'll understand each other more) than some quick action, hit and run kinda guy.

My 50 percent
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by synderella: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2008
Its not about either of them, its about YOU!

Which of them do you have more feelings for
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by opokonwa(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2008
@poster
How old all of una dey sef?
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by aniffy4eva(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2008
opokonwa:

@poster
How old all of una dey sef?

Now, thats a reasonable question, ! wink
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by Busta(f): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2008
thread is sooooooooo old!
Re: Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me by tngtech(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2008
I will advice that you follow your heart. But before you make any mistake. I suggest you test both of them to see if the one that will love you best.

For example: Try and find a way to quarrel with both of them and see the one that will forgive you. Because forgiveness matters in a relationship.

Wish you good luck in your choice making.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? / Well Guys Lets Be Honest / I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.