Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Well Guys Lets Be Honest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Well Guys Lets Be Honest (5371 Views)

Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyolis(f): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2008
like most nija men i know they are married to white women, but they gave black women they shag on the other side, so my q is that do you really love these white women or you are jus playing with them, ? if you get married to these white women why do you go a shag black women embarassed embarassed just wondering
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by sistawoman: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2008
No guys want to respond. Come on dont be afraid.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by sistajay(f): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2008
Weytin white women sabi do, they are just trophy wife. A black guy knows when it comes to a satisfying love making nobody does it better than a black woman.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2008
sista-jay:

Weytin white women sabi do, they are just trophy wife. A black guy knows when it comes to a satisfying love making nobody does it better than a black woman.

Errrrrrrrrrrrr, with the staggering number of frigid black women lying everywhere, i disagree with you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by A40(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2008
sista-jay:

Thats a big lie!! white women are down for anything in bed unlike yall who would always give us attitude i keep my options open and i am very Pro-Interracial
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by sistawoman: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2008
You just have not run into the right black women.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by TheSly: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2008
sistawoman:

You just have not run into the right black women.
Yeah and that would be 1 in every 200. . . . . . . . . . . .Longthin'! tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by sistawoman: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2008
The Sly:

I guess my husband should feel lucky then.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2008
The Sly:

eyysssh  shocked
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2008
A-40:

Thats a big lie!! white women are down for anything in bed unlike yall who would always give us attitude i keep my options open and i am very Pro-Interracial

Touche.

All of a sudden Black women are comparing themselves to the ever versatile white women in BED. . . .
The odds are stacked against Black Women . . . .
Niggeritis is anutha factor. . . . After a heavy bowl of EBA, a Black Woman goes into physical, mental n spiritual hibernation. grin grin grin
One would be LUCKY if she doesn't snore like a BAKERLOO LINE train.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by StephenP(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2008
A-40:

Thats a big lie!! white women are down for anything in bed unlike yall who would always give us attitude i  keep my options open and i am very Pro-Interracial

Seconded

Hannibal:

Errrrrrrrrrrrr, with the staggering number of frigid black women lying everywhere, i disagree with you. tongue tongue tongue

Seconded

@topic, I think that the question should be why do you marry a black woman but have sex with white women.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by onyinye2(f): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Touche.

All of a sudden Black women are comparing themselves to the ever versatile white women in BED. . . .
The odds are stacked against Black Women . . . .
Niggeritis is anutha factor. . . . After a heavy bowl of EBA, a Black Woman goes into physical, mental n spiritual hibernation. grin grin grin
One would be LUCKY if she doesn't snore like a BAKERLOO LINE train.

oh gawd!!! seriously are you for real??

A-40:

oh watever!!! another one of your generalizations. one black woman refuses to do one of your freaky fantasies and then all black woman get blamed for it. what a shame.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by sistajay(f): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ hannibal

Hmmm. . . . . . . . a has been huh? how do you know they are frigid, maybe just maybe you ain't doin it right. The white women are the biggest orgasm fakers.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2008
f some black women had shame, would they even shag a married man? Whether or not he's married to white or latino?

Always the side piece never the wife. Instead of trying to make yourselves feel better with "well maybe they perfer our bodies," you should be wondering why he didnt make YOU the wife instead
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by chukxy44(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2008
I don't think the white woman can in any way outstand the black in BED. If u talk about kissing and romatic moves fine. But don't even mention sex. And if u still lie in doubt try the Calaber Magic. A calaber woman will drain the last blood in u right on the bed. in fact they are the KOKO
for further enquire on calaber women pls call the number now showing on ur screen 08060539087. don't forget to come along with ur will becose it might be ur last BED trip.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyolis(f): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2008
@mightdick, but what is the reason for messing up with a black woman? why can't you go find another white woman to shag??
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2008
ladyolis:

@mightdick, but what is the reason for messing up with a black woman? why can't you go find another white woman to shag??

what difference does it make? Vagina is Vagina. Men are greedy. They take whatever they can get and if blakc women are shamless enough to give it to someone who has a real wife at home, that's their problem
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by chamotex(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2008
[
like most nija men i know they are married to white women, but they gave black women they shag on the other side,  so my q is that do you really love these white women or you are jus playing with them, ? if you get married to these white women why do you go a shag black women   just wondering

are u sure that most Nigeria men are married to white women, maybe some but def not most

A-40:

true talk bro, i can testify to that

some white girls are just FREAKAZOIDS!!!!, they want to carry out all their fantasies in 1 day hour?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by StephenP(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2008
chamotex:

are u sure that most Nigeria men are married to white women, maybe some but def not most

Most Nigerian men[b] that she knows[/b].
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by chamotex(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2008
StephenP:

Most Nigerian men[b] that she knows[/b].

oh ma bad

got it now
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by RichyBlacK(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2008
Generally, black women are good in bed but their shakara is usually not worth the mattress you want to bang her (though there are some incredible Nubian queens out there). White or Asian women will gleefully experiment with you from page 1 to page 200!
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by CH3COO(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Generally, black women are good in bed but their shakara is usually not worth the mattress you want to bang her (though there are some incredible Nubian queens out there). White or Asian women will gleefully experiment with you from page 1 to page 200!

substituting condess for kool aid. shocked
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyolis(f): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2008
@chamotex, i said most Nigerian man i know i did not generalize
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ima1(f): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2008
lets face it, the only reason most naija men marry white women is because they need papers, they think white women are the best in bed because of what they have heard, most of una here never even Bleep white women so if you aint got experience to compare i suggest you shut the Bleep up.
we know you guys run back to black women because una mama black and you will always want some naija women so don't open you mouth and call black women loose because you are still the idiot for leaving your white wife who you talk so highly about in bed for a black woman. and which white woman knows how to cook serious egusi, afang soup wey go turn una head.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2008
It's not a matter of race. Men like to eat their cake and have it, so why not take advantage? cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2008
None of my business. Who bothers her head over black men, when there are sexy rocker looking white dudes. cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2008
white, black, green, blue . . . arent women all the same?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
stillwater:

None of my business. Who bothers her head over black men, when there are sexy rocker looking white dudes. cool

Like Marilyn Manson or Ozzy Osbourne?? tongue tongue tongue

Black Men are in HOT demand these days . . . . . . .
Em women of other races know we got the POWER!!! cool cool cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
ima1:

lets face it, the only reason most naija men marry white women is because they need papers, they think white women are the best in bed because of what they have heard, most of una here never even Bleep white women so if you aint got experience to compare i suggest you shut the Bleep up.
we know you guys run back to black women because una mama black and you will always want some naija women so don't open you mouth and call black women loose because you are still the idiot for leaving your white wife who you talk so highly about in bed for a black woman. and which white woman knows how to cook serious egusi, afang soup wey go turn una head.

The topic is black women not Naija women

and i dont see the difference between those who marry women for papers and women who do all sorts of crap just so they can give birth in foreign countries all in the name of using the babies to gain stay.

Not sure why any black woman would be proud of accepting "ajeku" aka leftovers.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Like Marilyn Manson or Ozzy Osbourne?? tongue tongue tongue

Black Men are in HOT demand these days . . . . . . .
Em other women of other races know we got the POWER!!! cool cool cool

Desist from associating me that devil, ok.

Even 3 feet 0 inch high black men would be claiming power. Biko puo!!!!!!! If you people like sleep with trees, it's none of my business. cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2008
stillwater:

Desist from associating me that devil, ok.

Marilyn is a rocker, innit??

Even 3 feet 0 inch high black men would be claiming power. Biko puo!!!!!!! If you people like sleep with trees, it's none of my business. cool

A man's height is not the determinant. . . . . .It's his cash and what lies underneath his pants. tongue tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ima1(f): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2008
KarmaMod:

The topic is black women not Naija women

and i don't see the difference between those who marry women for papers and women who do all sorts of crap just so they can give birth in foreign countries all in the name of using the babies to gain stay.

Not sure why any black woman would be proud of accepting "ajeku" aka leftovers.

well a nigeria woman is still a black woman, take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married / Chinese Lovers Fall To Death While Making Love By Window / My Mother Told My Father, I Am A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.