Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,117 members, 7,856,465 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Iyorchia Ayu: APC Determined To Make 2022 Nasty, Brutish And Short - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyorchia Ayu: APC Determined To Make 2022 Nasty, Brutish And Short (8894 Views)

Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me / Iyorchia Ayu: APC Sued Atiku In Wike’s Name / Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Determined To Make 2022 Nasty, Brutish And Short by ceaser: 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nigerians know already. That is why the iseless politicians winkwere muting something about "Nigerians having faith" in 2022 instead of acting in ways that will improve the lives of the citizens.

Bur don't worry, Nigerians will be waiting for 'em.
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Determined To Make 2022 Nasty, Brutish And Short by Whitelion07(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
[I travelled on that train recently and i so much enjoyed my trip. And i imagine if such infrastructure had been in place for the past 16years, what good it would've done for the this country. Wickedness is when you've done nothing meaningful for 16years and still have the gods to be clamouring for a return to power.ote author=olatuns2017 post=108988766]

When I see little things APC is doing
Like infrastructure...Buhari train

Ogun kill PDP 16 years with rubbish/no infrastructural foundation for Nigerians.

Pdp pls keep quite

We need 3rd force not PDP[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Determined To Make 2022 Nasty, Brutish And Short by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
sapientia:
PDP should hide their head in shame

Do you know how bad you have to be for people to consider Buhari?

A year to election and these clowns have no single plan

Tufia

Well, no one can say for sure that Nigeria can survive another year of Buhari
It has survived worse
It will survive him
And the next person will be worse whether na tinubu or atiku

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Determined To Make 2022 Nasty, Brutish And Short by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
premierlead:
To be candid, APC is a party of mean and wicked people who don't know if another man is living or not...thank God their days are numbered.
PDP nko
They are nice abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Determined To Make 2022 Nasty, Brutish And Short by wiseoneking: 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
sapientia:
PDP should hide their head in shame

Do you know how bad you have to be for people to consider Buhari?

A year to election and these clowns have no single plan

Tufia

Well, no one can say for sure that Nigeria can survive another year of Buhari

But now we all have realised that they weren't bad as were painted for your type consumption. We now have seen what it really mean to be bad. Buhari don teach your type a good lesson. Enjoy your poverty in Bubu. That you survive doesn't mean you are living, some already dead but pretend to be surviving, that's what this government intended to zombified such likes.
2022 is the year for all true lovers of Justice and equity.
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Determined To Make 2022 Nasty, Brutish And Short by Ekpeitit(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Memphis357:
F**k Buhari!!!
F**k Tinubu!!!
F**k APC and its government!!!
And if you're down with APC, F**k you too!!
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Determined To Make 2022 Nasty, Brutish And Short by Ekpeitit(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Otu nnegi de smell.
grin grin grin
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Determined To Make 2022 Nasty, Brutish And Short by Enifolabi(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2022
Omo Igbo
ezegold4we:
Anybody still supporting APC And Buhari must be a complete bastard with multiple father's

The mission of APC can be found in The book of John I think 10 vs 10 where Jesus Said that The thief has come to steal,kill and destroy,

The 3 primary mission and vision statement of the cult called APC is to steal,kill and destroy,

Only fools like The lizard griller and BMC zoombies will die on top of APC, I wounder how Those idiot's control their Family and business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-east Reclaims Lead In Education! / Nigeria’s Losing Its Importance In The World, US Envoys Warn / Reuben Abati's Mum Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.