Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

How Would U Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would U Feel? (1592 Views)

How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? / How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding / Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would U Feel? by realisticm: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2011
how would you treat the matter if you G.F tell you that she slept with someone that she just started dating for about 2 weeks. but she told me she is no longer seeing the guy so guys i dunno what to do
Re: How Would U Feel? by sistajay(f): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2011
Guess what? I dont know what to do either . . . . . 
Re: How Would U Feel? by kokoye(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
You should be happy . . she'll drop the booty for you in about two weeks too, just hang on grin
Re: How Would U Feel? by MMM2(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
op
maybe d guy has money more than u,

so dats why she given him Womanliness so fast. sad angry
Re: How Would U Feel? by obowunmi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
ahahahhahaha! funny thread.
Re: How Would U Feel? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2011
@poster
was she dating him while with you? i dont understand where your problem is?!

like Kokoye said, she will be giving it to you in about 2 weeks too so sit tight!
Re: How Would U Feel? by madoba: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
kokoye:

You should be happy . . she'll drop the booty for you in about two weeks too, just hang on grin

Very funny kokoye  grin.  At poster: you probably think she's cheap and must have already judged her so in your mind which will make it difficult for you to carry on any sort of relationship with her. Don't judge her too harshly chics sometimes do crazy things like this (even the very decent ones), but i think its stupid when they tell a potential date about it, the girl na jambite.
Re: How Would U Feel? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
sista-jay:

Guess what? I dont know what to do either . . . . .
grin grin grin grin grin

@Poster, ready set RUN!
Re: How Would U Feel? by won90: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2011
realisticm:

how would you treat the matter if you G.F tell you that she slept with someone that she just started dating for about 2 weeks. but she told me she is no longer seeing the guy so guys i dunno what to do

Tell her to wait that you're coming

Drive down - Pick an ashawo

take her indoor's and bang the ashawo front of your girlfriend then discharge her

then ask your girlfriend how does it feeel undecided
Re: How Would U Feel? by livedit(f): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
I'm with MRbrownJay on this one, I don't understand, have you two had been dating for two weeks and she confessed that she slept with someone else? I think you should let it go. You two were only dating 2 weeks and I'm sure at that time "marriage" wasn't in mind at that time. If she's been faithful since, then it's no need to be stressing yourself over something as old as this. What's done is done and can't be un-done. Just have to find a way to deal with it and move on.
Re: How Would U Feel? by idnole4(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
realisticm:

@poster. Just forget about her. End the relationship or whatever between you both. Lower your risk man!
Re: How Would U Feel? by kpolli(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
exactly what is the problem??
Re: How Would U Feel? by realisticm: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2011
@M M M you are right, she told me its because the guy wanted to spend money and the most annoying part is that i caught her when the guy took her to a bar the first time they met and she apologize then told me that such would neva happen again she even deleted all guys number on her phone for me to be sure. it was last month that she later confessed that the guy slept with her the following week that i caught her. i dunno what to do because i am planning on marrying the girl because we have dated for 3 yrs sad sad
Re: How Would U Feel? by Mynd44: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^^what is wrong with NIGERIAN GUYS
Re: How Would U Feel? by MRBrownJ: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
dating rule #4672 THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN WHORES INTO HOUSEWIVES.

so you guys were dating and you caught her in a bar with some sugar daddy, then she deleted all the numbers in her phone (to please you) and then STILL went on to fukc that man. . . . . . . . . . . . and the cherry on this huge pie is that you still want to marry this ANIMAL?!
Re: How Would U Feel? by proffmanue(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
she is a cheerful giver, take ur own share too form the national cake and walk away. enjoy man
Re: How Would U Feel? by tellwisdom: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2011
GET A PLASTER AND PLASTER HER PUHNANI
Re: How Would U Feel? by Excelboi(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2011
op,becos she deleted all the guys numba on her phone so u give in? Man drop that shit n move on
Re: How Would U Feel? by MMM2(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
op
just take it easy with ur self make i hbp no kill u.

Girls of now dayz whenever dey c a guy with money dey lose focus, control and also 4get dere self.
Re: How Would U Feel? by realisticm: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2011
I thank everyone for the advice. I will do as @proffmanue advised
proffmanue:

she is a cheerful giver, take your own share too form the national cake and walk away. enjoy man
Re: How Would U Feel? by Nekai(f): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2011
This is one useless gal. Be careful she doesn't give you that gift that keeps on giving. lipsrsealed Please run far, far away from these types. Some women will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for money. Even kill you.
Re: How Would U Feel? by realisticm: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2011
Nekai:

This is one useless gal. Be careful she doesn't give you that gift that keeps on giving. lipsrsealed Please run far, far away from these types. Some women will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for money. Even kill you.

What do you mean? I dont have money now but my future is bright and it so certain that i will be richer than the guy that bleeped her. so she dont have anything to kill me for wink wink wink
Re: How Would U Feel? by femmy2010(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hmm
Re: How Would U Feel? by nanidee2(f): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2011
go ahead and marry her if you love her so much and cant bear to loose her. (but do know that you would always have to keep an eye open for the rest of your life)
Re: How Would U Feel? by Phate07(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2011
Find a gun, and shoot yourself. angry
Re: How Would U Feel? by tblacker(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2011
@OP
wondering why she told you in the first place,it's not like you caught her red-handed. I guess you are a prayerful person to get such revelation from a girl.

Guys do it and get away with it but there is something that is not just right when a girl do it. I'd ask you to forgive and carry on with her if you can because you can't imagine what a stalker man can do,especially when there is enough dough to flaunt at girls.She probably fell into temptation and couldn't help it before it gets too late.

On the second thought,you are going to find it hard to trust such gurl ever again. It's hard to let go but do it if you can cuz she's got to face the consequences of her bad choice/greed. It's your choice,make the one you can live with for the rest of your life. Good luck.
Re: How Would U Feel? by realisticm: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2011
tblacker:

@OP
wondering why she told you in the first place,it's not like you caught her red-handed. I guess you are a prayerful person to get such revelation from a girl.

Guys do it and get away with it but there is something that is not just right when a girl do it. I'd ask you to forgive and carry on with her if you can because you can't imagine what a stalker man can do,especially when there is enough dough to flaunt at girls.She probably fell into temptation and couldn't help it before it gets too late.

On the second thought,you are going to find it hard to trust such gurl ever again. It's hard to let go but do it if you can cuz she's got to face the consequences of her bad choice/greed. It's your choice,make the one you can live with for the rest of your life. Good luck.
Thanks for the wonderful advice, to me the most annoying part is that i kept nurturing the girl everyday about how guys entices ladies with dough. i just dont know why she was carried away with the guy. or maybe na black magic? cos that was what a friend told me when i seek for his advice sad
Re: How Would U Feel? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2011
you said "your girl" so I take it that you are still in a relationship with the lady in question. If this is the case then she cheated on you. Only you know how you would, do, could deal with a cheater. So, deal with the situation. If you want to make it work and are willing to look past it then so be it but if not then hey! you have to do what is best for YOU! No need to stick with her just because you may share nice memories, good s3x or whatever lol if your heart cannot forgive then save yourself the misery and leave. The ball is in your court!

Good luck!
Re: How Would U Feel? by realisticm: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2011
@MzDarkSkin thanks, but the truth is I AM REALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL so i am afraid to leave her and i am afraid to marry her aswell.
Re: How Would U Feel? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2011
realisticm:

@MzDarkSkin thanks, but the truth is I AM REALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL so i am afraid to leave her and i am afraid to marry her aswell.

lol well my advice as elementary as it sounds will do the trick.
Get a clean sheet of paper and right down the pros and cons of having been with her and what you believe will occur after the relationship after the infidelity. Now if the good outweigh the bad then my advice to you is to proceed with the relationship and allow her to try to gain your trust - if possible. However if the bad possibilities outweigh the good then just take it as time will heal your wounds and call it a day.

Here's a start:[/COLOR]

[color=teal]Pros:
                                                   Cons:
At least I will know that she is honest      I am not sure I can trust her
enough to confess her wrong doings        I may be suspicious of her every move
early on.

and so on. lol.
if you wish to then forget the paper and just make it a mental thing. But follow your heart
after deliberating. But be wise!
Re: How Would U Feel? by Spclst900: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2011
Op

Sorry o
Re: How Would U Feel? by realisticm: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2011
@MzDarkSkin
You are kewl, but i am sorry i cant marry such girl because dick is her food. although she is not wayward or loose. but i notice that whenever i want to make love with her she is always full of smile grin and guess what? she is just 17 but she looked 22, LOL

so i think the reason why she cant say no to the guy was that she cant ever say NO! to s3x because its her favorite. but guess what her pussy is still tight cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And My New Girl / cld / JOS: The Romance Between Their Guys & Girls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.