Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

JOS: The Romance Between Their Guys & Girls... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JOS: The Romance Between Their Guys & Girls... (1584 Views)

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOS: The Romance Between Their Guys & Girls... by marvelck: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Those days (don't know about now), living in Jos was beautiful. The ambiance, the environment, the weather and the hospitality shown by everybody made jos a place to be. From morning till night, you get to see enough sight and sound. Going to the zoo or wild life park was also something to look forward to. I really enjoyed my brief stay there, and also had some memorable experience . Met quite a number of wonderful people, and some baaad ass ones as well. But in all, the good ones were far more than the bad ones. And one thing I also noticed about Jos, is the attitude of most guys towards girls. Most of the guys there think more about girls than any other thing. They dress well to woo girls. And chop and clean mouth is also one of their favorite habits when it comes to jilting girls. And the girls there like fine guys with sweet mouths. Once you are a fine boy, you don't need to worry about food or money. Cos girls will provide the rest for you. No wonder male corpers (who've heard about it) like being posted to Jos for their youth service. And the guys there are also crazy about football. Every weekend you find
lots of guys trooping to viewing centers to watch soccer matches on cable. And they have more Chelsea and Barcelona fans in J-town. Anywhere you go, its up Chelsea or Barca for life (mtcheeeeew). But all in all, and despite the security issues, Jos is still Jostified!

1 Like

Re: JOS: The Romance Between Their Guys & Girls... by ababio1: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nice post..how true is the stuff about girls falling for boys..I am currently in Jos(moved there 2 weeks ago), and I need a pretty lady here for company and romance..any tips? Or if you are in Jos then we can meet and chat wink
Re: JOS: The Romance Between Their Guys & Girls... by Chilug(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
ababio1: Nice post..how true is the stuff about girls falling for boys..I am currently in Jos(moved there 2 weeks ago), and I need a pretty lady here for company and romance..any tips? Or if you are in Jos then we can meet and chat wink
Welcome to jos is JOStify. My favourite town since 18BC

1 Like

Re: JOS: The Romance Between Their Guys & Girls... by DeBlunt: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nice weather too cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? / Sxx, What Will You Do? / 11 Little Things Men Adore About The Woman They Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.