Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! (2902 Views)

Kenyan Women Now Looking For Rich Husbands In Obituaries Section Of Newspapers! / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by base99: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2007
WHY ARE GIRLS OF NOWADAYS ONLY LOOKING 4 MARRIAGE?
NO DISRESPECT TO THE GOOD ONES, SOME 'YEYE' ONES NOW GO
TO PLACES TO CATCH GUYS LIKE CHURCHES,,
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENT, PASS IT grin grin grin
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by funloving(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2007
Girls have been looking for marriage from the beginning of time. It is what they are here for - get married, rear kids, help their man, have a job/business and live a good life. Nothing new at all

Except really good men are getting fewer, the girls are getting more in number so the competition for the remaining few good men is stiff

Never been a better time than now to be a real man grin
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2007
do these men start these topics to puff up their deflated egos?
pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Macgreat(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2007
Go kill urself
@topic,
Some dey join chour just to deceive guys trust me i knw alot of them them holy pass pastor sef(all na pretence)
Guy u better be careful girl in nowadayz church are pretender,sometimes i wonder how they manage to speak in tongues.
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by iice(f): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2007
What a topic!
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Bolarge(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2007
That's noble in ma book.
I guess u'd prefer them looking for sex innit?
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Joey82(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2007
@topic,
How does it bother u that girls are looking 4 marriage. If u ask me, its d highest level of responsibility. What do want them to look 4? s*x?
ooooooooooooooooooh! com'on.
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by karlken(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2007
The pride of a woman is her marriage.She who findeth a husband findeth completion! kiss kiss
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by sammy6(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2007
Girls are becoming aware of the fact that a lot of them in this generation arent going to get married so the wise ones are trying to make hay now.Gone are the days when polygamy saved a lot of women from spinsterhood.Its a mans world bro
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by osereka(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2007
one pastor bin talk say time de come
wey 7 babes go de fight over one man.
NA D TIME WE DE NOW!
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Galadriel(f): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2007
babyosisi:

do these men start these topics to puff up their deflated egos?
pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been wondering the same thing since I started reading threads on Nairaland. Its always "girls are doing this", "girls are doing that", "girls are now all over guys", "why are girls of nowadays fixing weavon to trap men?", "why are women of today using so much makeup to attract men?". Its exasperating. Do these guys honestly believe that the vast majority of women are that myopic in their thinking and dont have anything better to do with their lives!
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by k0be: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2007
then you people berra invent ways to stop givin them reasons to say these iritable things tongue. on a side note, babyosisi, these topics wouldn't do much to puff up men's allegedly deflated egos, but careless sex would.

As tupac once sang

if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
And since a man can't make one
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one
So will the real men get up
I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Galadriel(f): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2007
yeah Kobe, I kinda get your point,but for real man it gets frustrating when all the time, its girls are doing this, gals are materialistc, gals like too much money. I dont mean to sound angry but I am especially tired of the complain that gals like too much money. Our African leaders have been robbing us blind for decades and looting money as if it is sand on the beach, and the vast majority of our african leaders are all useless MEN. But yet you still get all this posts lambasting girls up and down. Talk about a strong case of pots calling kettles black. What are our male leaders doing to bring Africa out of poverty, yet day by day, they drive round in their flashy cars and see people dieing of hunger yet they steal keep on stealing and stealing!!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by k0be: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2007
aww sorry, take heart dear sister. cry
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Galadriel(f): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Kobe! For real Are you crying I do appreciate grin. But you get my point abi?
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by k0be: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2007
I do o sistren - I most certainly do. he go better na the prayer we go dey pray be that. I say we join forces and attempt to eliminate those corrupt leaders. and yes I cried, I felt those hearty words you wrote, them hit my spine well well, not many women are able to cause me to cry like that so u berra feel special abeg.
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Galadriel(f): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2007
Pls help me beg our brothers to ease off a bit, na today that person start to like money So I am special grin! Thank you oh!!!
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by k0be: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2007
I always beg the brothers to ease up and coolu temper. yes o you're special, does that mean we can start dating now , although i may be 10 years younger than you.
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Galadriel(f): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2007
Really!!! Do you mind wink
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by presido1: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if two of can read my mind, just passing anyway. will check back.
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Galadriel(f): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2007
presido1:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if two of can read my mind, just passing anyway. will check back.
ha ha! Dont mind us jare, we are just jesting!!!
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by presido1: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2007
ok i for say, just passing back.
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by k0be: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2007
presido we don't mind o  grin.
Galadriel I don't mind at all. all you have to do is drop your contact and I will be contacting you for a date sharp sharp!
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Galadriel(f): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2007
Kobe, I would have agreed but I have a prejudice against guys called Kobe. I am so sorry, but its not you, its me grin
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2007
Galadriel:

yeah Kobe, I kind of get your point,but for real man it gets frustrating when all the time, its girls are doing this, gals are materialistc, gals like too much money. I don't mean to sound angry but I am especially tired of the complain that gals like too much money. Our African leaders have been robbing us blind for decades and looting money as if it is sand on the beach, and the vast majority of our african leaders are all useless MEN. But yet you still get all this posts lambasting girls up and down. Talk about a strong case of pots calling kettles black. What are our male leaders doing to bring Africa out of poverty, yet day by day, they drive round in their flashy cars and see people dieing of hunger yet they steal keep on stealing and stealing!!!

You can say that again sister.
All this female bashing has to stop!!
Who doesn't like money?
Which woman wants to marry a man and then starve to death ?
Love is sweet but can I eat love?
Can love pay the bills
?
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2007
The day AT and T and Bank of America start accepting payments in "love" someone should let us know grin
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by k0be: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2007
grin lol Galadriel yee mogbe, I'm innocenti o! this is a once in a lifetime opportunity i hope u see it.
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by k0be: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2007
Babyosisi love is enough to feed you, you'll forget food quick fast especially if you're in love food no go even cross yo mind.
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by BABEELOVE(f): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2007
No wonder 72% of Nairalanders according to the survey are still single!!!! undecided
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Galadriel(f): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2007
babyosisi:

You can say that again sister.
All this female bashing has to stop!!
Who doesn't like money?
Which woman wants to marry a man and then starve to death ?
Love is sweet but can I eat love?
Can love pay the bills
?

Thank you, I discovered another thread, why are girls rushing for marriage or something like that? I was like,  what the heck? most of the posts I have read, its guys complaining about the evils that girls of nowadays are into, yet they can't still zip up their trousers!!! cool
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by bullet05: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2007
who doesnt want a good thing, and l want to ask why we have so many men in the prison yards intstead of outside and yet you complain women are full of evil.Some men will never stand to their being called men.always shying away from their responsibilities.since the garden of eden era,
Re: Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage ! by Macutie(f): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2007
What else pray tell ,would u have her want? Make she be every other guy play thing? Pu-leeeez ! Come off it man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only:don’t Settle For Second-class Behavior From A Woman / Confessions Of A Scandalous/ Romantic Nairalander / Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.