Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) (2966 Views)

Lady Insists On Taking Her Kids With Her As She Splits Up With Husband (pic/vid) / My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by Bvlgari: 1:37am On Dec 18, 2022
I am pregnant but i dont think its for my husband - Lady shocked cool

Watch Video Here...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmSh2Y7DMDV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nYHbmfTdEA

1 Share

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by God1000(m): 1:48am On Dec 18, 2022
She's Shameless and wicked

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by Mercury12(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2022
She broke her marriage vows.
She has no right to still refer to him as her husband
I bet there wont be need to get a DNA test because the child would most likely resemble her ex undecided
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by VeryWickedGoat: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2022
Definitely for her gateman. Nigerian women are useless... all of them!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by ValCon888: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2022
She went to get pregnant for her ex who just got out of jail. This is proof that a woman's heart beats faster for the bad guy.

She will marry the simp for the ring and title, while smashing the bad guy for the thrill.

The nice husband is giving her gentle missionary while her ex-convict ex is spanking her ass with a belt while riding her like a horse.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by Bvlgari: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2022
ValCon888:
She went to get pregnant for her ex who just got out of jail. This is proof that a woman's heart beats faster for the bad guy.

She will marry the simp for the ring and title, while smashing the bad guy for the thrill.

The nice husband is giving her gentle missionary while her ex-convict ex is spanking her ass with a belt while riding her like a horse.

Omorr
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by Bimffo(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bvlgari:

Omorr
E shock you? grin grin
E shock me sef. grin
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by DAramis: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
ValCon888:

grin cheesy

There is an element of truth in this tho for some women. They always gravitate towards the bad guys.
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by Solofresh2: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
All SIMPs must learn by all means
Nice one girl grin
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by Austriaopen(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lol

They will be like, "baby,let's put off the light,I don't really like light when ever doing it with you", guy run oh...when ever you hear that sentence from a lady,run or tell her you are no more interested. They are liers and manipulators .

Majority of those saying such are already gone. Diseases and you infections all over their body. If you manage to put on the light,you will regret inviting her into your space.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hahahahaha..
fine chick.
Woke babe.
Understanding babe (cos she jumped into bed with you the first day)
Every mans spec

Una never see anything.

Babe, na normal thing. Allow them to test before buying market and afterwards dash the highest bidder the fruit sown from numerous testings.

Any man who believes in testing before buying (marrying a lady) should get ready to father a bastard because he won't be the only tester test-running the gadget. Don't practice abstinence and "no sex before marriage" na so e go dey be.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by Bvlgari: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bimffo:

E shock you? grin grin

E shock me sef. grin

Lmao cheesy grin
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by SirJerrie(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
With the high level of promiscuity in this modern day society, getting married SCARES ME TO DEATH embarassed lipsrsealed

When I think about "Marriage", putting into consideration all these things we see and hear about EVERYDAY, from my perspective and in my opinion, the BAD outweighs the GOOD aspect of it!!!

Too many damaged people (male+female) now roam about spreading toxicity, spoiling the younger generations too!!!
You'd hardly know who you're ending up with cos people disguise and lie alot about who they really are just to trap you in. The moment you make the "For better for worse" vow(worst decision some people ever made), they show themselves as the demons (liars, cheats, husband beaters, wife beaters, etc) that they truly are!!!

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) by BigYash: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Organize
Every other day I organize
Some of us are wise
Na only mumu man women dey fool..

You married community pussy, and expect her not to cheat ? Nigga you are a comedian cheesy

(1) (Reply)

15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React / Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You / Slept With Husbands's Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.