Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? (623 Views)

This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) / Different Types Of Wives and husbands Wey We Get For Naija / An Unpopular Reason Why Women Can't Find Husbands In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2022

What are the odds?grin
Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Goldbw122(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Depending on the mindset...

1 Like

Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Bola146(f): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
ONLY if they repent from the Yahoo

4 Likes

Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Jeremani: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
y not?

they can even be a better father compare to all this random broke dad littered all over naija.

Go check IG
Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jeremani:
y not?

they can even be a better father compare to all this random broke dad littered all over naija.

Go check IG
grin
Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Goldbw122:
Depending on the mindset...
explain
Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Totilopussylick(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Let's wait for yahoo married Nairaland members.

They'll tell us the real thing lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
OP

It is very Possible!

We have some level headed Yahoo Boys!

They are gentle, got quiet Wives and Cool kids!

Not all doz Socking-wearing small boys moving about with Ratty and dreadlock! sad
Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP

It is very Possible!

We have some level headed Yahoo Boys!

They are gentle, got quiet Wives and Cool kids!

Not all doz Socking-wearing small boys moving about with Ratty and dreadlock! sad
how can u use level headed and yahoo boys in desame sentence. Same boys that wears short knicker upandangrin

1 Like

Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
a criminal can never be a responsible person ... its like asking:"can an adult become a child?". lol!

3 Likes

Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Romanoff(f): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nope.

Their are values that their children will never learn.

Values like hardwork, perseverance, delayed gratification etc are some of the things that their kids might lack, you can't give what you don't have.

3 Likes

Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Beblessedbaba: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
OP Yes the truth is a Yahoo boy can be a responsible father and good husband in marriage.

Your sentence is relative just like asking for a God fearing Yahoo boy or Born again Yahoo boy or the devil tat goes to church...

At the end of the day; these are your options a little after 5 years in marriage.

1. He uses you for rituals or your first or last child. Your siblings and parents are not exempted.

2. He runs amork after 5 years

3. Suddenly dies during the interlude

Pls chose your treatment wisely...These days it is all 99% ritualists disguising as yahoo boys...The babalowo has refused to do such for his own children but has done likewise for your prospective husband out of pure love...

Pls � invite Naiiraland for the wedding and congratulations in advance.

I wish you well
Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Romanoff:
Nope.

Their are values that their children will never learn.

Values like hardwork, perseverance, delayed gratification etc are some of the things that their kids might lack, you can't give what you don't have.

You are somehow correct BUT I have seen some Cool-headed Yahoo Boys!

Even in my street, some Mature ones drop their kids in School in the morning and when you look@dem, dey look responsible!

Let's not forget that some may not want their Kids to follow dat Illegal route of Life and give dem the best education and Training!

Just like MC Oluomo who used Agbero proceedings to Send his children abroad! ..

1 Like

Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by siofra(f): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
These idiot redpillers will agree that a yahoo boy can be a good father but will never agree a prostitute can become a good mother angry

1 Like

Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by errigdee: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
sure they can become one.

1 Like

Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
siofra:
These idiot redpillers will agree that a yahoo boy can be a good father but will never agree a prostitute can become a good mother angry

You may want to Argue BUT Yahoo and Prostitution are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS! sad

In Yahoo, you use your brains and Laptop/Iphone, but Prostitution, you use the Pussy!
And you and I know dat Sex is addictive and the Pussy can get 'itchy' most times!

A Yahoo boy can Leave the profession for Good! But a Pros.titute will always crave Diccks till she is 60 yrs! sad

Infact, A pros.titute once told a Journalist friend of mine dat She does not charge any fee from a particular Hausa customer that Fcvks her!
That his Gbola is sooo Long and good that she even feels she should be the one to be paying him! shocked cheesy cheesy

Can this kind ever be a Good Wife/mother?

2 Likes

Re: Can Yahoo Boys Become Responsible Fathers And Husbands In Marriage? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ninety6:
There are many gee guys who are nice humans, and when you see good humans, instantly you feel it.
Over 10 years ago when i was still in sec. School, i had a friend then whose dad and step mom where into yahoo yahoo and i like the man to bits. He's a streetwise hustler but minds his business and was faithful to his wifey. Cool and very understanding, a real guyman but his only fault is the source of income but growing up i would swap him with my dad if i could... Many years back when i reconnected with my friend, he told me his old man hit beta money, vex pack all of them comot 9ja go live for canada!, my kind of man. Damn
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ebony Cowgirl / Married Men, How Much Do You Spent In Your Wedding? / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.