Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Married Men, How Much Do You Spent In Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men, How Much Do You Spent In Your Wedding? (625 Views)

Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men, How Much Do You Spent In Your Wedding? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2022
I discovered that a lot single men are finding it really hard to walk their woman to an aisle due to finance and every other thing that comes with tying the knot.

Share with us, the journey of finding your true love and settling down as a man.

Let's go!
Re: Married Men, How Much Do You Spent In Your Wedding? by Jeon(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2022
chukwuma0000:
I discovered that a lot single men are finding it really hard to walk their woman to an aisle due to finance and every other thing that comes with tying the knot.

Share with us, the journey of finding your true love and settling down as a man.

Let's go!

liar some people don't want to be under marriage because of the IMMOLARITies they enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, How Much Do You Spent In Your Wedding? by candidladyTemp(f): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Here to read lies from folks with failed marriages
Re: Married Men, How Much Do You Spent In Your Wedding? by Qatar2022: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Plan your wedding according to your pocket, any amount you have can do a wedding for you it just depends on you
Re: Married Men, How Much Do You Spent In Your Wedding? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2022
.... No specific amount for wedding. Just do according to your capabilities,besides wedding is not marriage.
Re: Married Men, How Much Do You Spent In Your Wedding? by valdes00(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Let me type my experience
You can say its a lie tho, i dnt care..

So 4yrs ago, while lying on bed with my GF of two years, she dropped the bombshell - - I AM PREGNANT... My heart stopped, then she followed it up with i aint doing an abortion.

I was like no wahala, lets see.... I went with her to introduce myself as the idiot who impregnated his daughter grin

Three mnth after she gave birth, she called me one day and said - - Lets do Marriage, or do u wanna keep me as a baby mama...

Haa marriage ke, with jus a little above 50k in my acct cos her delivery gulps all my funds due to the CS...

She said lets plan it... So she collected the 50k, went to the market to buy aso ebi (ankara) for a start, starting selling to friends and family.. The turn up was huge, the she added lace for women and Atiku for men...

At the end of it all, we av accumulated almost 800k coupled with some free money from families and friends too ... Unbelievable

Her father bought us a cow of lik 250k... Some family members gathered round for other sturvs... Trust yoruba people and party

At the end of it all, we spent over 1.3M, money that i dnt bliv i av... The night of the wedding, my acct was zero, i mean zero and i was on leave too coupled with a 36k debt.. grin

Wahala

But 4yrs after with two kids, i can tell you it has being an amazing journey even tho there are few days i wish i didnt gt married.... (women frustration) grin
Re: Married Men, How Much Do You Spent In Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Shey last month someone did his wedding with just 20,500 naira and gave his testimony
Re: Married Men, How Much Do You Spent In Your Wedding? by perfectcrown(f): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
My son will be getting married in few months...

Him and his wife to be,have agreed to have a low key wedding...

(1) (Reply)

Chasing Girls Is Such A Turn On / Lady Narrates Her Heart-wrenching Ordeal In The Hands Of Her Boyfriend Abusive / Weirdest Thibgs You Have Seen On A Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.