Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) (46431 Views)

Police CSP Deployed To Magodo By Malami, IGP Defy Sanwo-olu Openly / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Magodo Estate. / We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Yawns
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Jeremy123(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
If I be governor
I go slap am

6 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by purpose32: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
So a governor has no say in his State again? I trust Wike if na River state be this

9 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by TheOldGods: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
This one don isnult a sitting governor. This governor Na woman grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by princepee: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Man pass man, power pass power.

Oga vice president malami is involved.
If you know you know.

7 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Anebi2002: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hey..�

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by folks4luv(f): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shebi someone will comman say Governors are the chief security officers of their states. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Jostoman: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
MANNABBQGRILLS1:
We want understanding
you want to understand the game they are playing right?

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
May God bless this gallant police officer for his professionalism, the governor knows the right thing to do let him use his sense of responsibility and do the needful

19 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Flash360: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
angry
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by alizma: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Sanwo-Olu is puppet governor. The yeye police officer can't try that with Fashola or Wike
And what will fashola or wike do in this circumstances?

8 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by MassiveGraceAca: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lolz...d guy ain't wrong though...d fault is from his 'superiors' who didn't call Mr. Gov. to notify him of their intended action

5 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Redomi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Naija is a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by kaysy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
If u never get prepaid meter, this January is the right time to start the process with parts of your house rent, no mind any landlord wahala, na only shout them go shout, last last they will calm down.... Use your house rent to get your meter now and balance the landlord what's left.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by buksarki: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
All this na game, na them them, na wash wash.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Iliveforever(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
It’s the courage for me oo cheesy
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by ZManas: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
angry
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by lwisee: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
What's going on here.
That's a high level of disrespect.

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Babastrong(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
I go hold his scrotum tightly till he screams like a baby.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by InterpolEyes: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Na why I like wike, can he try this with wike

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by austinvsb: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is pure madness. A lawless occupation that even the chief security officer of the state is unaware of.

Absolute Madness!
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Popson0424: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ahhhh Nigeria don finish!!! It's all over��
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRAaLT6muvQ

Sanwo-Olu said, “Can you call your superiors in Abuja and tell them that the governor is here and as the Chief Security Officer, you don’t have any business being in my state right now and I want you to disengage right now?”

But the unnamed CSP replied, “I am here on the instruction of the Inspector General of Police through the AGF. I am too small or too low to call them. Your Excellency sir, you can call them sir.”

See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6923844/police-csp-deployed-magodo-malami#109079846

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Ignatiusprince(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
He's not disrespectful at all

He even said "with due respect sir"

I don't see that as insult or disrespectful after watching the video
Benitoh:
Why is he disrespectful to the office of the governor?

Maybe there's a bigger masquerade behind the scenes.

9 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Eyecleanser44(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jesus Christ......what an insult to the governor

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by sammirano: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
This sanwo is a stupid mofo. The worst thing is ignorance. He is merely abusing his position. More confirmation of his ineligibility for the position.

10 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by bull67: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
i dont know why God created me in nigeria and not benin republic

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
So Nigerian Police can collect land for citizen
Not land grabler

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lalasticlala,make you dey try dey updated with news.Some current news that is created will be lying idle for 3 days before you move it to front page.Meanwhile,Nlanders have already read the news in other blogs few days ago.Na snake you dey promptly move to the promise land.Try and upgrade.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Dickson's Victory (Photos) / Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi / I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.