Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) (46441 Views)

Police CSP Deployed To Magodo By Malami, IGP Defy Sanwo-olu Openly / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Magodo Estate. / We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by ikorodureporta: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2022
tsinzu:
Sensational journalism. The man is just telling the governor that he is just a junior officer acting under orders and that he is too low an officer to call the attorney general Malami. He is basically appealing to the governor to call Malami directly.
Who post am go there?
Who does he report to??
You too think am
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by tesppidd: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2022
Awoo88:

No bi lie be this
Hope you are one of those BMC idiot or zombified apc e rats who's stock in trade is to spread lies and misinformation? That fakorede was oc sars who fled River state as soon as wike became the governor
Lol

grin grin grin

Who's this clown?

You cows just enjoy making Wike your Lord and personal saviour don't you?

Akin Fakorede fled rivers as soon as Wike became governor

Akin Fakorede was promoted and redeployed from rivers around 2018 or 2019.

Did Wike become became governor in 2018?

For the 3 years Fakorede was with Wike Work as governor, Wike was crying about him per second per second.

Go ask somebody and stop displaying ignorance.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by chriscrosss(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Lol..a whole gov..he deserve the disgrace anyway.. What ya expect if a man can cover up killings in lekki by the same people now openly disgracing him.. Let's keep watching movie..president malami...
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by tesppidd: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2022
tsinzu:
Sensational journalism. The man is just telling the governor that he is just a junior officer acting under orders and that he is too low an officer to call the attorney general Malami. He is basically appealing to the governor to call Malami directly.
Indeed sensational journalism and mischievous comments too..

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by cherishmichael: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Just reading comments.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by rukis360(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2022
Shoodboi:
Sanwo Olu wasn't talking from a position of authority. You don't need to explain yourself to him, use words like "Can" or "Please", talk about him calling his superior, or tell him you're the Chief Security Officer or anything.

He knows who you are. You order him to leave and disengage immediately.
maybe you're not in Nigeria to know that the police and military receive their orders frm Abuja, this makes governors powerless sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by oluwaahmed: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Is it that sanwo-olu is too cowardly to call the AGF? This is why I keep telling people that tinubu will not be president. Tinubu has the ground resources and people power to exact his authority. He will be a problem for the "cabal" hence the reason why they are pushing a baseless osinbajo. This is exactly what will happen to osinbajo if he becomes president. He will be sidelined and be too weak to act as president like GEJ. You mean to tell me that if its wike or tinubu they would have controlled this madness?

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by oluwaahmed: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2022
tesppidd:
Lol

grin grin grin

Who's this clown?

You cows just enjoy making Wike your Lord and personal saviour don't you?

Akin Fakorede fled rivers as soon as Wike became governor

Akin Fakorede was promoted and redeployed from rivers around 2018 or 2019.

Did Wike become became governor in 2018?

For the 3 years Fakorede was with Wike Work as governor, Wike was crying about him per second per second.

Go ask somebody and stop displaying ignorance.

grin grin grin

Pls just shut up! Did wike not stop the DSS in the middle of night from arresting federal judges in Rivers state? All of you BMC fools were calling him a tout then. Was it not the same wike that quickly proceeded to Abuja to stop the proposed arrest of Mary Odili by mobilising other southern governors to the extent that fictitious policemen were being paraded and rogue officers? Was it not the same wike that put amechi in check when he tried to ferment trouble in rivers state as a serving minister? Didn't wike block amechis convoy and forced him to make way? It's not about wike, it's about being brave and having grassroot support. If tinubu was the governor of Lagos would this happen to him? Or yahaya bello? Ruggedity no dey hide in the face of adversary or oppression.

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by bigeagleeye(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2022
purpose32:

Listen here kid bro, the governors as the CSO of their states have every right to deal with anybody that fails to heed to their instructions and they also have a say in who comes into the state as a security personnel.

Ignoramuses are getting old enough to have kid brothers, but their exposure and education are not matching up! It is a challenge. Your kid brother has guided your mind, it's up to you to choose whether you want to hide and learn or you want to continue with what you know.

For the avoidance of doubts, whereas a Governor is called the CSO of his state, he simply partners with the federal security agencies in the state especially the CP, the latter reasons with him and not take final orders from him especially when there's a clash of federal & state interest.

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by TheRareGem1(f): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2022
oluwaahmed:
Is it that sanwo-olu is too cowardly to call the AGF? This is why I keep telling people that tinubu will not be president. Tinubu has the ground resources and people power to exact his authority. He will be a problem for the "cabal" hence the reason why they are pushing a baseless osinbajo. This is exactly what will happen to osinbajo if he becomes president. He will be sidelined and be too weak to act as president like GEJ. You mean to tell me that if its wike or tinubu they would have controlled this madness?

Ahahahahhaahhaahhaah grin cheesy. The man that already instill fear in them when he was acting. That just a tip of the iceberg wo
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by bigeagleeye(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6177328/endsars-tale-two-governors-jide/1#94887621
I remember some people were hailing his paper order to the Lagos CP during endsars and were vilifying Makinde for saying he's helpless with the police.

NL boys like to mastvrbate on sensations. I don't know how else to explain the fact that one of the reasons why some people are asking for true federalism is because some resources, like Police, are controlled from the centre.

The governor in a true federal system would have had his own state police and would have been able to give orders. BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE FOR NOW. You can't give order to someone working with an order from above.

tesppidd:
Most sensible and intelligent comment on that from page.

Almost everyone else just commenting like fools.

Sanwo Olu knows that the officer was taking orders from a superior authority and no police officers with balls is going to take orders from any governor but the IGP.

Might be wrong but that's how the security is structured in this country.

Sanwo Olu should have just called Abuja instead of issuing a command to the officers.

Wike this Wike that. I laugh.

No governor can stand a police officer or army officer with a mandate from Abuja.

Those of Us in Portharcout know how Wike has been crying about police in Rivers state since 2015.

We know how CP Akin Fakorede disrespected Wike in Rivers...
grin

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2022
atorioke:
This Police Officer should be honoured. A sound and brilliant reply. Someone is enforcing a judgement of a court, and you are telling him to vacate the premises because you are a Governor. Is the Governor bigger than the law? Whoever loses his house to this judgement should sue the Lagos Govt for selling to him or her an encumbered land.

By the way, some idiots here are applauding the Governor for interrupting a court backed process. It is when you get a judgement against the govt, and it is time to enforce it, that is when you will remember that your comment here were out of ignorance or foolishness.

What has enforcing judgement of the court got to do with security and you being a chief security officer of your state? The Police are only there to protect the Bailiffs (Sheriffs) in enforcing the judgement.

The only reasonable comment I can find here. Sanwolu should have known better

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by AgueroS: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRAaLT6muvQ

Sanwo-Olu said, “Can you call your superiors in Abuja and tell them that the governor is here and as the Chief Security Officer, you don’t have any business being in my state right now and I want you to disengage right now?”

But the unnamed CSP replied, “I am here on the instruction of the Inspector General of Police through the AGF. I am too small or too low to call them. Your Excellency sir, you can call them sir.”

See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6923844/police-csp-deployed-magodo-malami#109079846

Nigeria is a huge joke!
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2022
Colonel Kayode is a disgrace to the armed forces when he saluted Fashola. If it was a Regular tit arm officer, he will white wash fashola and there is nothing he will do about it. I so much believe The Foolish Colonel sold his right
nairavsdollars:
Sanwo-Olu is puppet governor. The yeye police officer can't try that with Fashola or Wike
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Ejeremiah: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Breakfast is being served, it will get to everyone. Let's all calm down. Same way we asked who gave the order #endsars, You too deal with the order.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2022
atorioke:
This Police Officer should be honoured. A sound and brilliant reply. Someone is enforcing a judgement of a court, and you are telling him to vacate the premises because you are a Governor. Is the Governor bigger than the law? Whoever loses his house to this judgement should sue the Lagos Govt for selling to him or her an encumbered land.

By the way, some idiots here are applauding the Governor for interrupting a court backed process. It is when you get a judgement against the govt, and it is time to enforce it, that is when you will remember that your comment here were out of ignorance or foolishness.

What has enforcing judgement of the court got to do with security and you being a chief security officer of your state? The Police are only there to protect the Bailiffs (Sheriffs) in enforcing the judgement.

very correct.

If reverse was the case, who would fight for the masses against the govt?
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
The land grabbers (omo onile) has Abuja backing

But on a serious note can he try this with Gorvenor Wike

Wike is sound intellectually, and would not join issues in a case as such.

Being the chief security officer of a state also involves receiving feedback of movement within the state. Police from Abuja and bulldozers do not appear from nowhere, this confrontation should have been averted but was either ignored or was not known.

4 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by tesppidd: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Pls just shut up! Did wike not stop the DSS in the middle of night from arresting federal judges in Rivers state? All of you BMC fools were calling him a tout then. Was it not the same wike that quickly proceeded to Abuja to stop the proposed arrest of Mary Odili by mobilising other southern governors to the extent that fictitious policemen were being paraded and rogue officers? Was it not the same wike that put amechi in check when he tried to ferment trouble in rivers state as a serving minister? Didn't wike block amechis convoy and forced him to make way? It's not about wike, it's about being brave and having grassroot support. If tinubu was the governor of Lagos would this happen to him? Or yahaya bello? Ruggedity no dey hide in the face of adversary or oppression.
You don't have sense.

In all you listed above, how many times did Wike stop the police or dss from arresting or oppressing the downtrodden in the state of rivers?

Don't tell me about a judge or a supreme court judge.
Tell me about an average citizen.

It is very easy for the police to back down from a very high profile arrest once the matter becomes in public glare..

And what's Amaechi's own inside? Is Amaechi the police or the army institution?

My point is that a certain CP Akin Fakorede was set to check Wine for sometime and Wike cried for 3 years.

If the President or IGP has any personal interest in rivers, nothing your Lord Wike can do about it.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Ajmoziz(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2022
You see this is what I hate with Nigerian journalism,abeg where is the open disrespect.loke where is it.the truth is what the governor was asking for was impossible,CSP,small CSP,wey IGP give order with SUPREME COURT judgement,you are asking him to call the IGP,if na you,you go call,if na you ,you go call,what he said was the most respectful thing he could say in that moment,I am a small boy,even you are bigger than me,best I can do is wait,call the IGP ,you have the powers.I BELIEVE THIS HEADLINE IS GROSSLY MISLEADING

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Even if he doesn't have any backing, the highest that can happen to the CSP is retirement or being posted to somewhere else. The CSP is under the command of IGP which is from the president. The most painful part I see is when a General saluting a Governor. Corruption no fit end for this country
DropsMic:
He knows the people backing him, ergo the confidence

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2022
A state governor order is not effective on Armed forces or Police.
Shoodboi:
Sanwo Olu wasn't talking from a position of authority. You don't need to explain yourself to him, use words like "Can" or "Please", talk about him calling his superior, or tell him you're the Chief Security Officer or anything.

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2022
Imagine telling a GOC to call COAS lol lol lol
Shoodboi:

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by bernf16(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2022
I really never trusted Gov Sanwo-Olu ever since the Lekki killings...what if this is stage played? Politicians are very cunny when it comes to dissipating powers!

The CSP was smart to relay back his response in a way convincingly, telling Nigerians that this present FG is authoritarian with its dealing.

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by DennisEche(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2022
Many Nigerians are just senseless and easily been carried away by their emotions. So because Sanwo Olu is the Governor, he now has the right and has become above the law to defy court order, He should have known that those Police Men were there to enforce the order. The Police CSP should be commended for a Job well done and he sounds so confident and intelligent.
Sanwo Olu doesn't expect the CSP to pick his phone and start calling the IGP when the Governor can do that.

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by DennisEche(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2022
tesppidd:
You don't have sense.

In all you listed above, how many times did Wike stop the police or dss from arresting or oppressing the downtrodden in the state of rivers?

Don't tell me about a judge or a supreme court judge.
Tell me about an average citizen.

It is very easy for the police to back down from a very high profile arrest once the matter becomes in public glare..

And what's Amaechi's own inside? Is Amaechi the police or the army institution?

My point is that a certain CP Akin Fakorede was set to check Wine for sometime and Wike cried for 3 years.

If the President or IGP has any personal interest in rivers, nothing your Lord Wike can do about it.

grin
Tell them bro... they dont know how e de work.. Wike see peper for Fakorede hand that year and even Amaechi see Pepper for CP Mbu hand that year

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by franksam2009: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2022
Shoodboi:

wise up bro!!! The governor doesn't have the authority to order him to leave, he is there on order of the IGP (oga of the whole police,even the ones guarding the governor) and also on the order of the presidency whom are all backed by the order from the court!!!!!

The worst mistake an acting governor will make is to mess with the police force

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2022
That Fashola and Army Colonel na arrangee oga. No let any deceive you
Okortor:
What audacity and effrontery?

To be roged at times de sweet o...I trust wike n fayose.. like what fayose did to those dss dah yr that came to arrest Apostle Suleiman..

Sanwo olu too soft abeg, even Fashola dealt with an Army colonel who took d wrong way using brt lane.

Whichever way, na family matter..APC..dem go settle am on round table.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Awoo88: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=tesppidd post=109092451][/quote]
Even if you are being paid to be stupid, use ur sense small naaa. Was fakorede ever a CP in River's state?. Even with all the work he did for Ameachi and APC, they were rounded defeated at the elections. Where is the guy today? With all the protection he was getting from Abuja, the fool avoided one on one with Wike. Wike look at the brigade command leadership and called them out to their face. Is it one CSP that he will be afraid of? If it was Wike at Magodo, the CSP will probably be complaining to Abija instead of telling the governor to do so
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by NASTYNASOSO: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2022
vision2050:
Malami is the President if not what an effontery from the Police.

This present government worst oooo

Edit: That Police Officer mad gan grin ogbe Sanwo-Olu handicapped cheesy
He shattered the Governor power, turn him to CDA chairman grin

HMMMMMM

OGA WAIT TILL THAT YOUR VISION OF 2050 REACH.
YOUR ARGUMENT LACKS THE KNOWLEDGE OF LAW, POWER AND AUTHORITY.
MALAMI IS AG OF THE WHOLE FEDERATION.
DONT UNDERESTIMATE THAT POSITION
IT SMELLS AND REEKS OF LAW AND ITS CUSTODIAN.
FEDERAL AND STATE MIGHT.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by ayo2008: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2022
This is serious
Why are we like this sef?
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by NASTYNASOSO: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2022
crossbreedwears:
That Fashola and Army Colonel na arrangee oga. No let any deceive you

HMMMMMMMM

MUMU THE COLONEL BROKE THE LAW.BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE LAW. THAT WAS WHY FASHOLA APPROACHED HIM.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by erniok(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2022
ednut1:
supreme court gave a ruling that some other people own the land. So they have a right to enforce the order na
Definitely, supreme court gave a ruling which must be enforced. AGF involvement is what I'm questioning as it does not follow the laid down process. It's an obvious abuse of power. Later, we may hear that he has no hand in the matter like that of justice Odili.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.