Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before (5954 Views)

Weight Loss: What Have You Gone Through Because You're Fat / Why Do People Say Every Problem Has A Solution / Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Hed0nist: 12:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Victorious12:

Anyhow you see life works for you
No one is perfect
Have a good day

I get. Peace.
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Berezuski: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2022
Although i usually don't comment on posts like this
But how old is she?
Because all i see in your screenshots are some teenagers talks.
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Afrobasic(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Victorious12:

Bro, let me give an advice
First and Foremost. Do you love her
If yes
Then give her chance to change
You should be happy that she is opening up to you
That shows she is committed to you and wants to be a different person but you need to help her
If you check my previous thread
My babe have wrong me a lot
I’ve even made up my mind that I’ll just leave her but I began talking with her and she opened up to me
Guy
Women will be women
If you give up
Another one will overlook everything and help her

Lmao. You cannot be real with this ridiculous response shocked

No worry, you go collect your breakfast soon.

Simps gonna always simp angry

1 Like

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Brownshoe: 12:31am On Jan 06, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
She loves fine boys cool

Well,the picture is very big and clear for even a blind man to see through.........

She likes fine boys indeed grin. Who go mistakenly carry this type of banny put for house say na wife,na sorry go constantly dey be him name cheesy

Fine boys kill and bury her there undecided
i guess the op no fine, that's why, 98% of Nigeria girls goes for look first, that why i advise any guy to ignore any girl that like fine face instead of basic understanding of relationship.
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Nawa ooooooo... But guy you dey try ahswear. Your gf is telling you she can't stay with one guy and you are still telling her you will help her change? This is new year oooo. She doesn't even respect at all. You open your mouth to tell your partner, dat you visited an opposite sex and you can't stay with one guy. Is the boldness for me.
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Victorious12: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Afrobasic:

Lmao. You cannot be real with this ridiculous response shocked

No worry, you go collect your breakfast soon.

Simps gonna always simp angry
Naaa
I’m no simp
I won’t share my history of relationships here
But I’m not simping ever
Just see life ur way and move on
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by shantti(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
The funny thing is that the both of u already know that u will not marry each other
He was like " what if u marry" instead of " what if we marry"
and she was like"I know I will be faithful to my husband" instead of " I know I will be faithful to u"
wahala

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him / Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? / Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.