Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before (5930 Views)

Weight Loss: What Have You Gone Through Because You're Fat / Why Do People Say Every Problem Has A Solution / Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Benki003(m): 1:08am On Jan 05, 2022
So I met this girl earlier last year, we were working in the same company until she stopped to acquire a skill, while I got an elevation to a better working place, although when we were together at the company we weren't lover just best friends, but as we went our separate ways our love grew like never before

Now the problem here is that she a good girl, doesn't disturb, doesn't nag nor bill and is very considerate to an extent to be called a wife ,but her only bad side is that she tends to fall easily for boys, and it's something she doesn't hid from me cause she's very open, I have seen different messages from boys but she assures me that nothing is happening,so on Monday see what happened between us embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lala
Segun
My44 please push to front page

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Totilopussylick(m): 1:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle.

E no de finish cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by billynoni(m): 1:15am On Jan 05, 2022
I'm not even bothered by your relationship issshhh that you're posting at 1am.. You said you work in a better place now, please bros goan charge your phone, an important call might come through and it's not nice for your phone to be off.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Lalami3232(m): 1:20am On Jan 05, 2022
Ashawo wey go marry, na holiday she go. Mr my brother, use your tongue take count your teeth!!! I no go advise you more than that

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by advanceDNA: 1:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Where do they see all this type of girls from??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by advanceDNA: 1:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Benki003:
So I met this girl earlier last year, we were working in the same company until she stopped to acquire a skill, while I got an elevation to a better working place, although when we were together at the company we weren't lover just best friends, but as we went our separate ways our love grew like never before

Now the problem here is that she a good girl, doesn't disturb, doesn't nag nor bill and is very considerate to an extent to be called a wife ,but her only bad side is that she tends to fall easily for boys, and it's something she doesn't hid from me cause she's very open, I have seen different messages from boys but she assures me that nothing is happening,so on Monday see what happened between us embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lala
Segun
My44 please push to front page

Girl with big breàst is not meant for for one person.... I avoid them like plague..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Benki003(m): 2:15am On Jan 05, 2022
So see the continuation of our chat here Ladies and gentle men u won't believe the problem of this banny, she's actually into like shm

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Benki003(m): 2:17am On Jan 05, 2022
It's really painful to hear this coming from someone u so much love embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by advanceDNA: 2:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Nigga, no mistake do mistake marry this one ooo... na community property be this... and she enjoys and loves the attention....

Na cheating material..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 05, 2022
It's all on you..if you in for her go for it or you could just remain best friends..
The truth is she display signs of being emotionally weak and could be easily manipulated...love is all about trust..if you feel you need her why not ..but do not be taken by mere words..

In some cases utter and complete stupidity and naivete makes you fall in love... In other cases Physical appearance.. you really have to look beyond that..
Another issue is does she feel the same way you feel about her..you really have to think deeply and put these into consideration..
Rather remain best friends than loose her whilst in a relationship..

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Benki003(m): 5:00am On Jan 05, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigga, no mistake do mistake marry this one ooo... na community property be this... and she enjoys and loves the attention....

Na cheating material..

Man am confused undecided
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Benki003(m): 5:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:
It's all on you..if you in for her go for it or you could just remain best friends..
The truth is she display signs of being emotionally weak and could be easily manipulated...love is all about trust..if you feel you need her why not ..but do not be taken by mere words..

In some cases utter and complete stupidity and naivete makes you fall in love... In other cases Physical appearance.. you really have to look beyond that..
Another issue is does she feel the same way you feel about her..you really have to think deeply and put these into consideration..
Rather remain best friends than loose her whilst in a relationship..

Well said she's easily manipulated and guys de use am as advantage,but don't you think she's gonna change
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by igbarasdynasty: 5:35am On Jan 05, 2022
Benki003:

Well said she's easily manipulated and guys de use am as advantage,but don't you think she's gonna change

Yes she will definitely Change, she will change you from Mortal to Immortal when the time comes......You gerrritttttt?

Citisimpship. undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by richmond500: 5:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Wahala deh run kitikiti
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by richmond500: 5:40am On Jan 05, 2022
How is she ur girlfriend?
Oga she is a public property, personalizing public properties is called embezzlement

11 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by BigYash: 5:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Her typed can hardly stop cheating. If u value ur peace of mind, don't take her serious. That's if the story is real o...

1 Like

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by iamyemiakins(m): 5:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Any girl that falls easily for boys or has the attribute of gathering several male friends can never be loyal in a relationship.

Dem go dey shift that babe pant left and right while she reserves you as her fall-back-to-guy, she will only be giving you the remnant of the streets.

You can only take a hoe outta the streets but you can never take the streets outta a hoe

5 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by betcliq: 5:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Bros Avoid women and have peace of mind.
I met one babe last year , her name is miracle . She jumps from one to another guy , I noticed it and ignored her . Because being friends with the girl will reduce the respect some people has for me.
I'm from a reputable family . This 2022 I no just get time for women. Nigerian Girls be like Face Cap .

11 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Mophor: 5:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Issokay!!!

My mind dy tell m say Breakfast dy hungry OP... Sha no come here dy talk say u wan commit suicide cz we no go motivate u

1 Like

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Mathiasa(m): 6:01am On Jan 05, 2022
I know we don't know each other, but the best advice I will give you this year is to move on, nothing can change her. She is just telling you so that after marriage, she will go on cheating and telling you she's told you before. Pls move on my guy.
Just distance yourself from her, we still have good once that you deserve.

8 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by ITbomb(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2022
Keep her as a sidechick or sexmate,

7 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by gameboy727(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2022
The guy ask her whether she don go for deliverance before grin grin grin grin

If you like no leave that public property, body go tell you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Kriss216: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2022
No girl that loves you will be this open to you. You're even begging her just to hangout with you shows she's not into you.

Stop wasting your emotions on insignificant Nigerian girls!

28 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by rex444(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2022
The para now na because say she never give you small

1 Like

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by lereinter(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2022
Guy do you need prophet to tell you to ignore her

abscond from that girl
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by valdes00(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2022
If no be say the OP na over ripe mumu, shey this thing no dey glaring enough.. You still dey here dey seek for advice... Nobody should advice him pls, let him marry her since his maturity didnt come with sense

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by dan9ice(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2022
That babe na olosho
See as she they defending her whoring

Na you they condescend her na

1 Like

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Emerald04(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2022
I stop reading when she mentioned she find it hard to revolve around just one guy. She’s a public property bruh.

5 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Odoogu(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Bro!

"I go dey put myself in order"

Shey you get?
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by OriginalCEO: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2022
thank your stars she opened up. many men have similar chicks at om who never gave them olosho signs during courtship

1 Like

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Sonnobax15(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
She loves fine boys cool

Well,the picture is very big and clear for even a blind man to see through.........

She likes fine boys indeed grin. Who go mistakenly carry this type of banny put for house say na wife,na sorry go constantly dey be him name cheesy

Fine boys kill and bury her there undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Figger(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2022
ITbomb:
Keep her as a sidechick or sexmate,
gbam! Best advice, don't take hoes serious, enjoy the sex while it lasts.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply / When A Girl Can't Cook, And She Doesnt Want To Learn / Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.