Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls (2953 Views)

She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
I have observed that girls hardly feel confident when they have a phone with good camera quality most especially iPhone. Our girls believe if u don't have an iPhone then u don't belong to a certain standard of life. If they don't update their status on FB they don't feel comfortable. Does it mean it pays to have an iPhone. Do girls make alot of money cos they have an iPhone? Have social media eaten up our brain to the point we no longer differentiate between fake and real? I really don't understand this whole iPhone madness

1 Share

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Jeon(f): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
I have observed that girls hardly feel confident when they have a phone with good camera quality most especially iPhone. Our girls believe if u don't have an iPhone then u don't belong to a certain standard of life. If they don't update their status on FB they don't feel comfortable. Does it mean it pays to have an iPhone. Do girls make alot of money cos they have an iPhone? Have social media eaten up our brain to the point we no longer differentiate between fake and real? I really don't understand this whole iPhone madness

stop this.. and leave people alone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by ProphetofOdin: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Some of those lots are just confuse set of God's creation without knowing exactly what they want. Needless to say some of them don't mind to shag around with different men just to get a phone in vogue. Read someone a girl saved for 5 years just to buy an iPhone and not to start a small business or other much productive things. Imagine that.......
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by ShackWes(f): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
there was a day I went out with a friend, so we decided to hangout with some random babes we met at camp, my gee was using iPhone 11 pro max, and I was only using a window phone I noticed these girls found my guy more attractive as he was also busy checking his Snapchat and Instagram stories, I just kept my cool and continue driving to cut the long story short, the other one I was eyeing for myself revealed to me when we were making out that she even thought I was his driver if not because I was neatly dressed too. Now I'm not trying to bring that my guy down, but that was his biggest assets as at then and I wasn't surprised they fell him and thinking I that was going to spend the whole bills was his driver

GIRLS FALL FOR MATERIAL THINGS, THAT'S WHY GUYS WHO KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEIR GAMES AND ALSO GOOD AT LIES KEEPS GETTING THEM LAID

25 Likes

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Bro iPhone is the girls trend, some will want to be friends with guys having iPhone in case them want snap. grin

Broke girls at home, iPhone camera on Facebook and Instagram. Urgent 2k girls can relate. ! grin grin

IPhone, if I get I thank God, if I no get now I believe one day I go hold am, life Na turn by turn.
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Cutehector(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
The same iphone niggas/hoes be coming to the bank to cause a scene for100naira failed airtime recharge..

Pretence will not take anyone far in life.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jeon:

stop this.. and leave people alone.

Lol I'm I disturbing u..? I just want to know y girls will die to get an iPhone or get an upgrade. I really don't get it

1 Like

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
Some of those lots are just confuse set of God's creation without knowing exactly what they want. Needless to say some of them don't mind to shag around with different men just to get a phone in vogue. Read someone a girl saved for 5 years just to buy an iPhone and not to start a small business or other much productive things. Imagine that.......

I can relate what u are saying. There's this girl that wanted to start up salon business and she ended up buying an iPhone with her savings now she wants to sell it probably to upgrade or make amends to her mistake. I really don't understand the madness

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by codedgalaxy: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Its just a thing of attraction and validation.
Girls naturally love getting attention,and the easiest way to get that is through social media therefore the need for a good phone that can guaranty quality.

#redpill4life
#mgtow
#Codedgalaxy
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
codedgalaxy:
Its just a thing of attraction and validation.
Girls naturally love getting attention,and the easiest way to get that is through social media therefore the need for a good phone that can guaranty quality.

#redpill4life
#mgtow
#Codedgalaxy

Personally I wud prefer a girl that post her business online to get attention including her pic once in a while

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Jeon(f): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

I just want to know y girls will die to get an iPhone or get an upgrade. I really don't get it

nothing so special about that iPhone of a thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by codedgalaxy: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Personally I wud prefer a girl that post her business online to get attention including her pic once in a while
ha ha lolcheesy well we have them already just search for aphrodisiacs slayqueens here on nl.
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by EzegeNdiigbo: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arsenal vs Hearthland fc tommorrow by 7:30Pm

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
codedgalaxy:
ha ha lolcheesy well we have them already just search for aphrodisiacs slayqueens here on nl.

Lol that is funny
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by JayCynic(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Bruh, some Nigerian girls can really be dumb.

I remember when I got into school newly, Just for familiarity sake, I asked some stupid hoe, who was my coursemate and a fresher just like me for her number, she told me she couldn't give me her number because her phone number was too important to be inside an Android phone. I am using a high end Tecno phone though.

Fast forward - I'm getting a bit well known in my department, studying hard and raising my CGPA,, she starts acting familiar with me. I remember vividly before lockdown last year, she begged me to send her some of my tutorial videos from the same Android phone that was too small for her number.

That's been one of my many motivations in school and in life in general, I promised myself I would tell that story in my valedictory speech.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
JayCynic:

I remember when I got into school newly, Just for familiarity sake, I asked some stupid hoe, who was my coursemate and a fresher just like me for her number, she told me she couldn't give me her number because her phone number was too important to be inside an Android phone. I am using a high end Tecno phone though.

Fast forward - I'm getting a bit well known in my department, studying hard and raising my CGPA,, she starts acting familiar with me. I remember vividly before lockdown last year, she begged me to send her some of my tutorial videos from the same Android phone that was too small for her number.

That's been one of my many motivations in school and in life in general, I promised myself I would tell that story in my valedictory speech.

Hoe phase my brother.. it shall be well

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Dreadlock69(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Me sef wey be guy Android phone dun tire me
Make I first buy 6plus first
Abi who no like better thing
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Liposure: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Some girls are just greedy. Designer bags, latest phones, fancy cars....they want it all. Little wonder the world of an average slayqueen is centered around opulent living.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mtcheeeeeww.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by SILENTandSMART2: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
The same way breast and yansh is a big problem for men ,

All is well

1 Like

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Gaint50: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Having an an iPhone or the desire to haveone doesn't move me.. I can actually afford the latest of it but not a necessity.. Reasons for having it just belong, validation...
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Shortyyy(f): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
All these nonsensical posts everywhere. Women aren't the only ones moved by iPhones.

All this internet scam you boys are doing, once you dupe one oyibo, the first thing you rush to buy na iPhone just to be among the "big boys with iPhone"
You scam people just to buy rubbish and belong, yet women are your problem.

Ndi iberibe.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shortyyy:
All these nonsensical posts everywhere. Women aren't the only ones moved by iPhones.

All this internet scam you boys are doing, once you dupe one oyibo, the first thing you rush to buy na iPhone just to be among the "big boys with iPhone"
You scam people just to buy rubbish and belong, yet women are your problem.

Ndi iberibe.

Scammers use iPhone cos u can disable the ip address and some features to avoid being tracked. iPhone have so many cool features thats why scammers use it more often than anyother fone. Girls use it just for picture quality which is a real waste of good money

1 Like

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Shortyyy(f): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Scammers use iPhone cos u can disable the ip address and some features to avoid being tracked. iPhone have so many cool features thats why scammers use it more often than anyother fone. Girls use it just for picture quality which is a real waste of good money

The only waste here is you men who scam people of their hard earned money just to waste it on phones, alcohol and women.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Mimiey: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Read what you wrote again? ..... Now, think...

Did you make sense?

Your answer must be no.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shortyyy:

The only waste here is you men who scam people of their hard earned money just to waste it on phones, alcohol and women.

U sound really bitter.. y

1 Like

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mimiey:
Read what you wrote again? ..... Now, think...

Did you make sense?

Your answer must be no.

I'm not stating a point am just curious that's all...
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by jericco1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Only girls with low IQ acts such

1 Like

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by kurupt1: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Starrs:
Mtcheeeeeww.
Toto girl lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by samwash(m): 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Funny enough they forgot that all these Tech will fade away & new edition will follow, why kill ur self over it. You can't have it all.
Ask those blackberry girls of those days how far now.
Just like the way one Cynthia died over blackberry than, what a wasted life, that blackberry phone model is not even in the market again, but life will never come back again, its gone forever.
Just imagine one of my guy using a phone worth more than 100k asking for 1k to eat & recharge, when another of my guy started a trade with less than 100k & he's doing well & everyone is looking on him for direction, this life nor balance.
I don't kwn why some pple will waste their financial resources on phone & still be broke but can't invest the money in a skill or trade that will give then continuous cash flow. Youth!! we better be wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Nazgul: 12:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Not all girls tho... mostly the hungry ones.
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Fiscus105(m): 4:46am On Feb 02, 2021
JayCynic:

If I were you, I would have told her my tecno phone didnt have capacity to send video to iPhone since the two phones are not in the same league.

Sometimes I don't blame guys who treat girls harsh and with disdain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why This Unnecessary Competition? (photos) / See How Am Wealthier Than Tinubu (pics) / To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.