Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo (9592 Views)

Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze / Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2022
You never finish to be senator for Abia na ndigbo.

There is something really wrong with an average Abia state person.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by LLiKYekoba: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
Okoro matters, none of my business.

Next.

Okoro matters is 200% of your business Mr bald vulture. You sleep, eat, and drink Okoro business like no man's business. Stop deceiving yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by LLiKYekoba: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:
You never finish to be senator for Abia na ndigbo.

There is something really wrong with an average Abia state person.

Always to open mouth waaaaaa! dey talk rubbish na him this one sabi. Mugu! grin
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by muheeb01(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Nice one abaribe

Check my signature
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Basiliun: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Yes our long awaited Governor is coming
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by gidgiddy: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
at least it will be on the record that one okoro truly serious about leflendum. Let him sponsor it

That is plain silly. You know that a bill you are going to sponsor will not go past first reading, and you go on to waste your time and strength trying to sponsor it
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Munamoqel: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Dovegrey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/people-say-im-senator-for-ndigbo-says-abaribe/
sharp okoro .trying to recoup the lost 100m bail bond from abia treasure lost to kanu japa.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Mitsurugi(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2022
guru90:
This man only good in donating Transformers to different communities than Constructing good Roads for Aba people........

Is it his job to construct roads?
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Superwave16320:
Was this what your father said when Demons Elliot built the bridge ? Best in mind he is just a one term representative while this furk face Abaribe as been in the governance for over 20 years.

In ur life don't ever quote me or mention me in any comment... be like say ogun wan kill you

Never bring my father to anything of no importance..... Bleep out and go hustle for ur daily bread
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by warlordd(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

Why would he sponsor a referendum bill when he already knows that other parts of Nigeria are going to gang-up to vote such bill out?

Its a wasted effort
Let him sponsor the bill first and let them vote it out. At least it will be on record afterall have the senators been supporting everything he has been saying, yet it didn't stop him.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by okeyglm: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Manlikechoba:
Most of you don't know the way Senate and house of reps works

It is not his duty to do those works... we have governor (there are roads a governor is meant to repair or construct... we have federal government ( there a federal government roads so the federal government can't do state roads).. local government(they have theirs to do within the state...local council or councilor ( they are more closer to the people... senators make laws and bring the plight of the people in his constituency to the senate house,which will either compel the federal government to act with by giving the governor money to do the work outside the states budget etc.... make una dey try read
shut up there, when you see other senators doing projects you will go blind. who told you they are not given constitute projects. muugu
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2022
okeyglm:
shut up there, when you see other senators doing projects you will go blind. who told you they are not given constitute projects. muugu

Ur father only needed 100 naira condom

But he was so lazy to buy it

But I'm sure he is regretting his actions wherever he is... thank you
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by okeyglm: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Ur father only needed 100 naira condom

But he was so lazy to buy it

But I'm sure he is regretting his actions wherever he is... thank you
that idiiot ashi mother of yours otu gbawa ya there..onye ara. na nonsense people like you is the reason abia is not moving forward.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by ufuosman(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2022
Let's see ur achievement since you become a senator
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Guynexttdoor: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Useless man undecided
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by DOTian: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
Okoro matters, none of my business.

Next.
Okoro will always give you sleepless nights because okoro is the king Kong you all see in your dreams..
The Okoros haven't even started yet. Una go hear am for this country..
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Sunday2021: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2022
There is a curse following Abia state. I swear!
Imagine, after a terrible leadership by ikpeazu another animal called Abaribe want to be governor? Abia state who do this to you?
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Tamtam2000: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2022
donleo92:
After 10 years in the senate? uncle please if its for abia governorship please go and sit down. abia state needs a different breed of leader not this same set of old men
Show us the projects executed by your senator or forever remain silent. You are pained that he didn't abandon his brother like the way you people did to Sunday who's suffering in Benin republic. Ordinary Benin o. He will be the governor of abia state and there is nothing you and your fellow afonja headslamers can do about it.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2022
You have attracted projects to your constituency from fg,from your pocket and fg is not doing anything.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Tamtam2000: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2022
We will never allow any afonja headslamers to disparage our amiable senator. I wish people have been to this headslamers brown roof enclaves across the SW and see how poor they live, yet the are the first to tell you how underdeveloped SE is. Even their so called Lagos is very stinky and dirty. Just cross third mainland bridge to confirm. I feared for my life when I entered Lagos via ijabo ode in 2015.
No place is more developed on a general note than south east but they won't know that cos non of them travel.
All abaribe needs is to win PDP primary, let us see what will make him not to be governor of abia state. Nonsense people
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Danjikanbauchi: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Oga calm down, people were just tolerating you because they love MNK and you stood by him.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by donleo92(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Tamtam2000:

Show us the projects executed by your senator or forever remain silent. You are pained that he didn't abandon his brother like the way you people did to Sunday who's suffering in Benin republic. Ordinary Benin o. He will be the governor of abia state and there is nothing you and your fellow afonja headslamers can do about it.

why do you attach emotions to everything?
can't you for once reason first with your brains instead of your mouth. the funny thing is that the gentleman has done anything worthwhile for his state as a senator. what he just does is to bring Biafra agenda to the people and under it, siphon millions of naira to his account.

bros, remove emotions abia state don't need him
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Psoul(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2022
BigBelleControl:
If the South East want to have Biafra easily, they should elect people like Abaribe as senators, representatives or governors.
He's truly committed to the agitation.

I don't think so.
Once they become governors, they will swear the oath of allegiance to the country.
They will tend to defend and swerve towards the one nation than supporting the secession cos of the implication of doing that.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Yes you are the IPIG terrorist Senator for the entire Igbo land. Useless IPIG delusional terrorist masquerading as a Senator.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Superwave16320: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
A hopelessly fooliah lunatic that can not teach his children fairness n equity will be called out as many times as his dead brain child keep making senseless comment on SM.

I. Not sorry if your father is such a man n you can also have your father try stop me from making comment on NL to buttress how hopelessly foolish your entire household is indeed

Manlikechoba:

In ur life don't ever quote me or mention me in any comment... be like say ogun wan kill you

Never bring my father to anything of no importance..... Bleep out and go hustle for ur daily bread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo / Rivers Crisis: Niger Delta Group Hails Sen Dickson's Intervention / Orji Heads Sovereign Wealth Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.