Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out (63170 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by judinho07(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2022
Bola146:
They wouldn't listen, na by force to buy bone straight hair and iPhone Slay mama my ass undecided
"u don't talk lyk dat..u dn't know wot happen..u just heard hotel and eye pluged'ọut...u conclude she went 4 whatever...remeber she's dead and can't defend her action..so plex..take'dọwn some of ur words..!!!
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Kinzo0917(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2022
LILTJAY:
Yahoo boys. .
Girls self nor dey hear world..
Na them make boys dey find money by all means because them nor go date you if you nor get car or iphone 13
. You are spot on. God bless you sir
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by razzydoo(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2022
What the guy is saying makes sense. Even in saner climes, hookers are at risk all the time. Except government considers them like what the Dutch govt does.
CSTRR:

So prostitution is what you call "unthinkable"?

Something that is done in every country on Earth, and legal in most indutrialised countries.

Is that what you call "unthinkable"?

It's even sick that people like you think prostitute deserve whatever they get.

Go get help.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Emmanuel909090: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. God will not purnish anyone. Girls will never learn. They always go for guys with riches that they don't know the source of their wealth. Come to delta now, you will marvel at the rate of yahoo plus. You need to see the cars this guys are driving. This are the guys girls always flock with. Guys with sudden wealth. I don't pity any girl that end through this way

Nah, far from that.
Are you saying ladies should not genuinely fall in love with rich guys?

I had cars all through my days in school, but I never knew anything like yahoo.

Even looking at the boy that killed her, you can never assume that little boy will know anything called ritual.

Even though I understand where you are coming from, that doesn't warrant killing her.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Curious346: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2022
I also double as an estate agent .. Just recently, a 22yr old lady called from the South asking I get her a place in lagos.

She had never been here before.

I asked her her budget and location preference.
This is what she said.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE ALL THOSE YAHOO BOYS, ALL THOSE G-guys, do you know where they live in lagos?, and that is where I want you to find house for me....

AS a bornagain xtain, I was marvelled

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Pharmboy24: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:
I have no pity for them nd I pray all my ex are all killed. Stupid bastar d oloshos them. Idiot s. Good thing shez dead now,no more worries. When u toast them,dey start forming,become rude,I can't follow who doesn't have this and that. U don't have class. If u don't work,u will get killed by ritualists. Don't go and learn trade. One olosho dead, hahahahahaha. Yahoo ritualist has finally cashed out. Hahahahahaha
Bro you insane and Evil, do you know the circumstances of her death? What if she was kidnapped ? Even if she died the way you thought nobody deserves to die this way.
It’s you that will die !! This way and not your Exes, if females don’t like you go and work on yourself you must’nt be rich to attract ladies.
If that was your sister,mother,daughter or any important female in your life would you have said that? Its clear you heart if filled with pure evil, no single sympathy for the dead, no matter what does she deserves a chance to live.
This nairaland can’t even understand the kind of psychos they admit here, Bro Bleep you !!!

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fergie001: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:
wow that's good, I hope the idiot is caught, his eyes should be pluck the same way too.
As if she had some premonition before the snap.....
He should just be hanged, that's all.

I don't know when these naive ladies will learn
They never learn.....Dec 31, you should be with your family or church or somewhere not in a hotel with a boy;

Maybe I am old school sha.

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Angelfrost(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2022
It must be that our population is quite high and in excess... Cos I will never understand how these young ladies keep stubbornly following and falling for rapists and ritualists despite all the warnings and stories on social media.

Well, this one don go like that... You would think others will take heed and watch their ways, but no way! They will still be eager and willing to follow a desperate "hustler" to getaways in their houses, hotels, etc...

It's such a pity!!! A crying shame!

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by larula: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2022
RIP to your soul

All that body gone to rest too soon

I'm sure she got brains as a student too

Why hotel room and not the guys or her house

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Ezeego1(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2022
CSTRR:

Go and get help.

Gold digging does not mean you deserve to get killed for it.

Their mates gold dig their way to fortune in Europe and they live to old age.

If you support them in digging the gold you shouldn't be concerned how they died while digging the gold.

If they don't change their tactics and stop humping into men with flashy cars, their life won't be spared.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2022
I pray it's no more loss to all the lost and dead ones.
We're becoming way colder and it's ironical the news is coming from Jos.

Regardless JOS still remain Jesus Our Savior.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Generation of vipers.

Girls and young ladies, hustle for your money. No man out there is willing to spend on you without collecting back, either by having sex with you ( fornication which God abhors) or using your body parts for rituals. Now, what's your gain in the end?

The problem is that they won't listen. They never believe it can happen to them until it does.

Ritualist is not written on any mans head. As a result, you can't tell who is one, therefore flee from boy/manfriends, face your studies and God until you're ready for marriage. Then marry from the household of God.

This lady wey I been attack the other time grin

You made perfect sense. Kudos!!! However, even in the Household of God, there are still wolfs in sheep clothing. The best is to seek the Face of God like one's life depends on it. Many people pretend. They can also change at any time.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2022
Her killers can be traced. Just check her phone logs and bank statement....

The Hotel Management too should be able to give them an idea of who paid for the hotel room.

That is why card transaction should be a must for all hotels.

That is why selective rules as applied in Nigeria is all shades of wrong.

Some rules are applicable in some parts and not in other parts hereby encouraging mediocrity and lawlessness.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by youngemperor(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2022
This is too bad, and some girls are also careful. I met a girl recently, she instantly tagged me a ritualist because i alighted from my friend's Mercedes to approach her. I tried all i could to explain to her that i wasn't. But she still did not trust me. And i was actually trying to take her very serious because I'm very single.

Too bad, how they ignore the genuine ones and go after the evil hearted guys

7 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by KoshCAD: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2022
fergie001:
This is the murderer.....
How did you know?

Don't bring wrong information. Remember, it is life we are talking about.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by oshonwambada: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
Godliness with contentment is great gain...but that boy or whoever did this won't go scot-free..
Amen

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2022
fergie001:

As if she had some premonition before the snap.....
He should just be hanged, that's all.

They never learn.....Dec 31, you should be with your family or church or somewhere not in a hotel with a boy;

Maybe I am old school sha.

you're not old school at all, they don't listen to advise. it is well sha

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

so a guy that date you for long doesn't have an apartment or a house? you people should be reasonable with your fish brain

this is why your gender is vulnerable. how can someone you've been dating for long be lodging you? oponu
Y u dey insult ur papa? If u no fit hide ur agbero behavior for public from u better lock up, better go hustle legit b4 u decide to use ur mama one day for blood money
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by KoshCAD: 8:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Zorn:
if she dated the guy for long and didn't know his source of income then she's an idiot . Most girls don't mind dating scammers ,thief's and ritualist provided they get money from him and he has car .
You are very right. They once they sit in front of car taking pictures, they are done.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fergie001: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2022
KoshCAD:
How did you know?

Don't bring wrong information. Remember, it is life we are talking about.
https://www.facebook.com/becky.madojemu/videos/259554432933560/

That's the supposed bf she hanged out with same day. He is on the run and unreachable.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Benzemma(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2022
seanwilliam:

Just shut up !. Why would you be happy in something as heartbreaking as this ?

Even though I hate lazy girls with entitlement mentality , I will never wish death on any girl using her own Body to get what she needs. Na by force for girl to gree for u?? Upgrade your life and watch dem die for u..

@ the topic, I don’t think her boyfriend can do that to her.. I mean her known boyfriend..

Though it's not certain if her boyfriend was the person that did this, but do not doubt what human being is capable of doing. Some humans are just a misfortune in disguise.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:

Y u dey insult ur papa? If u no fit hide ur agbero behavior for public from u better lock up, better go hustle legit b4 u decide to use ur mama one day for blood money

stop telling me your parents boring biography, I detest reading imbecilic post like yours

increase your IQ or dash your watery brain out
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by shegsrules(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2022
So sad really,

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by deltateam: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:
I have no pity for them nd I pray all my ex are all killed. Stupid bastar d oloshos them. Idiot s. Good thing shez dead now,no more worries. When u toast them,dey start forming,become rude,I can't follow who doesn't have this and that. U don't have class. If u don't work,u will get killed by ritualists. Don't go and learn trade. One olosho dead, hahahahahaha. Yahoo ritualist has finally cashed out. Hahahahahaha

Is this one also a human being? Frustration and hate have taken over your life.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by JoshTim: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2022
CSTRR:

So prostitution is what you call "unthinkable"?

Something that is done in every country on Earth, and legal in most indutrialised countries.

Is that what you call "unthinkable"?

It's even sick that people like you think prostitute deserve whatever they get.

Go get help.
You should be the one to go get help because i don't understand your guiding principles. But if am to judge, it's a very decayed and messed up principle. Greed, and selfishness drives a woman to prostitute. The last time I checked, we have a culture in Nigeria and the constitution does not support prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2022
sotall:

How did you know they dated for 4yrs?

Most of these ritual killings happen to girls who meet strangers and dont mind hoping into their bed without doing due diligence.

I'm talking about normal everyday couples, one guy may just decide one day out of foolishness and frustration to use his girlfriend for rituals, just becos one baba told him to use whoever he loves the most
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Angelfrost(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2022
bigjackass:
you spoke my mind. Some of the girls are not olosho but unfortunate victims of wicked boyfriends desperate to make money. A girl will go out to have a nice time with her boyfriend of several months or years only for him to murder her for rituals. Very unfortunate

What do you mean by "nice time"?!! Inside hotel room?!! A man who is neither your fiance nor husband!!! Smh!

The rubbish we condone these days ehn...

Back in the day, you dare not open your mouth and say you have a boyfriend or girlfriend when you are not done schooling or ready to settle down!

Nowadays, people now fornicate and do rubbish with opposite genders even without anyone in their families being aware of who they are "dating"!

We think we are a woke generation with all this rubbish, not knowing that we are digging our graves!

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Freelane33(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Zeh zeh .
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by LordVarys1: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:
but u too try and have class na grin
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by everythinggirly(f): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2022
The world is coming to an end. Girls repent!

Contact me for your academic research services.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

stop telling me your parents boring biography, I detest reading imbecilic post like yours

increase your IQ or dash your watery brain out
Shut up abeg! Wife snatcher, na so gboys go carry ur wife drive pass u with tinted glass, no go hustle idiot, dey find who u go use
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Generation of vipers.

Girls and young ladies, hustle for your money. No man out there is willing to spend on you without collecting back, either by having sex with you ( fornication which God abhors) or using your body parts for rituals. Now, what's your gain in the end?

The problem is that they won't listen. They never believe it can happen to them until it does.

Ritualist is not written on any mans head. As a result, you can't tell who is one, therefore flee from boy/manfriends, face your studies and God until you're ready for marriage. Then marry from the household of God.

The gain is IPhone and expensive lifestyle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) / Two Ladies Burst A Nigerian Man For Not Giving Them Job After Sleeping With Them / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.