Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Could Be My Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be My Problem? (9275 Views)

I Am 16 Years Old And This Is My Problem..mature Comments Please / My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. / My Problem With Most Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be My Problem? by drake99: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
Hey friends,i'v bn dyin in silence, now i decided 2 figour out wat my problem could be,i'm a normal guy lyk odas,5.7 ft tall,fair in complexion,people do compliments dat i'm handsome but dis compliments mks me sad cos for d 27 yrs of my existence no woman has eva agreed 2 date me,it happns dat any1 i talk 2 says no,evn if she agreed she wil call bk some few minutes later 2 reverse her word lyk she jst made a terrible mistake,my cousin's frnd heard 1 of my songs tru my cousin's phone,she fell  inluv wit me while she hasnt seen me n she was worried 2 c me,d day we met,she was lyk woww lyk she just saw an angel,she evn agreed 2 brkup wit her bf if i agreed 2 date her,bt afta some hours i left she called 2 reverse her words,wen i ask she swear dat she doesnt knw d reason of d sudden lost of interest,none of dem has eva gv me any gud reason,infact evrytin in dis world dat is call women dnt jst lyk me except my mum n sisters,if a gal is admirin me n wen eva i admired her bk she wil hate me n startd runnin 4 jst no reason,it happens 2 me everywhere,in school,street even inside church,dis happns tru out my 4 yrs in university,n i'm ashamed 2 discuss it wit any1,sometyms i cry ova it cos i knw dat its nt just ordinary,i'm pastin dis all ova d internet jst 4 solution,pls i nid ur opinion
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Dsense(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
OP.

You need a serious prayer . . . call pastor 190 cheesy
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by upendo98(f): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
Av nver cried on NL bt your story dude brought tears lol cry
Check out what words u say to them. Maybe theres a line you use that just puts them off.
A man tht knows how to win a woman knows how to speak to her heart.Thts why u see not 'very well' looking dudes with pretty ladies.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by teebaba78: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
kindly go for DELIVERANCE
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Dyt(f): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
Y nt talk 2 ur mum bout it
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by MMM2(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
Op

re u a virgin?
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by chibaby5(f): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
@topic

For 27yrs did u say? Quite sad sad
Nways mayb its the approach u use undecided
Cud even be something they heard abwt u, etc really cnt  say undecided
I wud asume u hve good intentions for these girls u approachin so wud suggest u speak to a close friend/family. If u go to church, wudnt b a bad idea to explain to ur pastor ur situation or u cud even tlk to God urself  smiley
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by souleymon(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2011
[s]Av nver cried on NL bt your story dude brought tears lol Cry
Check out what words u say to them. Maybe theres a line you use that just puts them off.
A man tht knows how to win a woman knows how to speak to her heart.Thts why u see not 'very well' looking dudes with pretty ladies so 4 get about your looks and find the right words and environment.
D-sense is right.Talk to tht man called W90. He says has the remote to the woman's heart.so I heard. Sad Sad[/s]

This has nothing to do with the way he speaks to them, Do u have Male friends you confide in, My brother you need deliverance and i cant even imagine being a virgin at age 27
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by MMM2(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
Op
have u ever heard of dis 2 words in life be4?

ASHAWO

&

BROTHEL.

dey can solve all ur problems 4 a life time.

NL chicks will not & will never solve ur problem, dey will not give u Womanliness dey will insult u.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Toboski: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Poster, are you sure you don't have a bad breath or body odour, confront your friends and ask them to tell you the truth, these things constitute a very big turn off. Once you discover the truth, quickly seek professional help. Goodluck.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by MMM2(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2011
Ok

let c if we have LIFE SAVERS on NL.

which girl can rescue our brother here b4 sómething bad happens 2 him.

any gøod black sister here?
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by upendo98(f): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2011
@souleymoon

Some problems have nothing to do with our being'possesed by evil spirits' lets be real surely
Its always good to know what needs deliverance and wht is just a normal relationship issue.
If he tried the[b] normal[/b], like change talk,nice grooming u know those lil things tht impress women and they fail then he can go for that deliverance./professional help
Its weird women running away from you.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by BABE3: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
upendo 98:

D-sense is right.Talk to tht man called W90. He says has the remote to the woman's heart.so I heard. sad sad

LMAOO----Joke of the week! 190 himself needs help---hehehehhehe

@OP----oK, Lets see,--- it's either you need prayers or you simply need to sharpen your "skills" and maybe "swag".
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by upendo98(f): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^^ lol
dont take some things I say seriously
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Dsense(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
BABE!:

LMAOO----Joke of the week! 190 himself needs help---hehehehhehe@OP----oK, Lets see,--- it's either you need prayers or you simply need to sharpen your "skills" and maybe "swag".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by iyatrustee(f): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
still waiting for the pastor grin grin grin grin
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
BABE!:

LMAOO----Joke of the week! 190 himself needs help---hehehehhehe

@OP----oK, Lets see,--- it's either you need prayers or you simply need to sharpen your "skills" and maybe "swag".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Dsense(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

still waiting for the pastor grin grin grin grin

He's def inside puzzy praying grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by BABE3: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
D-sense:

He's def inside puzzy praying grin grin grin grin grin

How are we so sure he's not the OP sef?! 

Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2011
My guy head to the nearest M.F.M branch or any good deliverance ministry for counselling and deliverance. E fit be sey na succubus a.ka. spirit wife dey wound u so. Do u have regular sex in the dream with strange women? Are u always with an unknown woman in ur dreams; i.e lying next to her,walking with her playing with etc? Do see large bodies of water in the dream? Do u swim regularly in the dream? Has any strange or unfamiliar woman ever come to u in the dream and called u "my husband" or "my prince"? Do u eat regularly in the dream? Do u even dream at all? If yes to any of these questions then u need serious prayers and deliverance. Also check ur family background on both sides of the family. Talk to your mother about ur situation. In addition u can cross check ur dental and oral hygiene and appearance. May God intervene in ur situation
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2011
My guy head to the nearest M.F.M branch or any good deliverance ministry for counselling and deliverance. E fit be sey na succubus a.ka. spirit wife dey wound u so. Do u have regular sex in the dream with strange women? Are u always with an unknown woman in your dreams; i.e lying next to her,walking with her, playing with her etc? Do see large bodies of water in the dream? Do u swim regularly in the dream? Has any strange or unfamiliar woman ever come to u in the dream and called u "my husband" or "my prince"? Do u eat regularly in the dream? Do u even dream at all? If yes to any of these questions then u need serious prayers and deliverance. Also check your family background on both sides of the family. Talk to your mother about your situation. In addition u can cross check your dental and oral hygiene and appearance. May God intervene in your situation
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Dsense(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
BABE!:

How are we so sure he's not the OP sef?!

Who knows undecided grin
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by iyatrustee(f): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
original pastor don show shocked shocked shocked why d double posting now?
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by upendo98(f): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ isholleve!! grin grin grin grin
Oh God u asked him if he ever dreams at all eat regularly in the dream??ooooh my ribs grin grin grin
All wl be well .your stil young.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Dsense(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2011
Ishilove:

My guy head to the nearest M.F.M branch or any good deliverance ministry for counselling and deliverance. E fit be sey na succubus a.ka. spirit wife dey wound u so. Do u have regular sex in the dream with strange women? Are u always with an unknown woman in your dreams; i.e lying next to her,walking with her playing with etc? Do see large bodies of water in the dream? Do u swim regularly in the dream? Has any strange or unfamiliar woman ever come to u in the dream and called u "my husband" or "my prince"? Do u eat regularly in the dream? Do u even dream at all? If yes to any of these questions then u need serious prayers and deliverance. Also check your family background on both sides of the family. Talk to your mother about your situation. In addition u can cross check your dental and oral hygiene and appearance. May God intervene in your situation

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You make senses sweetie cheesy
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by chibaby5(f): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
Lol u guyz are too funny on here grin
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by mcnikes(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
D-sense:

OP.

You need a serious prayer . . . call pastor 190 cheesy

if i hear say 190 na pastor eh, na im be say devil fit still go heaven.
@poster, this is to unreal to be true. How did you survive a sexless 27yrs?
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Ishilove: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

original pastor don show shocked shocked shocked why d double posting now?
Na mtn network dey fall my hand so.
upendo 98:

@ isholleve!! grin grin grin grin
Oh God u asked him if he ever dreams at all eat regularly in the dream??ooooh my ribs grin grin grin
All wl be well .your stil young.
We lead very noisy lives and 85% of us cannot hear from God. So dreams are our spiritual monitor thru which God can guide and instruct us becos in our dreams we won't be too busy running our mouths off,listening to loud trashy music or gossiping and cursing our fellow men and chasing paper to hear when He speaks to us. So if the only avenue thru which God can reach out to us is polluted and inoperative,then there's problem. The enemy can come and manipulate all manner of evil and we won't know becos our dream life is dead.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by won90: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
NA WITCH THEM JUST FULL THIS THREAD

SEE THEM --- ENEMIES OF PROGRESS undecided undecided
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by upendo98(f): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ Ishillove

But u know evn the bible says that dreams are as a result of our day to day activities. You are likely to dream what you been so busy doing or thinking abt the whole day.
A dream must be backed up with the word of God.Othrwise you lose direction very easily. Thts how sister and bros 'in the lord' mess  up with relationship issues cz they want to marry the person they only dreamt about.
Then rem.God speaks in many ways even thru professional not just dreams.
Let him try everything lol,prayers talking, W90 ,whatevr that can help him
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Orton10(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
^
Disregard this comment. . .its his spirit typing.
The main Evangelist 190 is curruently in Afghanistan, fasting, praying and casting out demons from terrorists in some desert.
So lets wait . . .
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by won90: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
^Since when did i turn a pastor

I havent had enough puceee why should i help someone else

anyway my new catch is about coming so i have the next 45mins to prepare for her arrival

everything looks good - dinner - check

Money in wallet for the pub tonight - check

Jackdaniels and coke - check

condoms - check

@ OP

Sorry i havent had your time now, where are you located - i could match make you with some of the desperate Nigerian girls back home that are on my neck for marriage issues, just lemme know your age and your location and it would be done -

I'll never love to see my fellow brother puceee starved so i'll do what i can to help

Just let me know your age and location and all your sorrows shall be turned to morrow's  angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media / Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women / Ladies,..good News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.