Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

My Problem With Most Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Most Nigerian Men (2895 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Amya(f): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
It's only a typical Naija guy that would see a babe and start confessing instant love. They may be in a serious relationship, but it doesn't stop them from proposing to random stranger, all just to get punny. Seriously!

Most of them claim they are unattached even when they are. This is a funny trend picked up by people you'd think are even more reasonable. Even married men are not spared. In the last year, 2 married men professed undying love to a cousin. They even brought the whole marriage thingamagig into the mix! All for punny!!!

You're in a relationship and just want to have a fling? JUST SAY IT! They are lots of openminded girls that are not necessarily looking for a commited relationship. They may not even mind, plus the honestly is definitely a PLUS.

For all those who try to get punny, after then what? You just move on?

You're definitely complicating your life more and more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by luckgames(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
Thank for the information
Why ?
Keep moving

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by dealordea(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
@op, why naija men always?? I think this is not my first time am coming across this certain topi angryc
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Amya(f): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
^^^ I'm sure what you've come across is a Nigerian men bashing Nigerian women's thread. Yeah?
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Tyche(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
Amya: ^^^ I'm sure what you've come across is a Nigerian men bashing Nigerian women's thread. Yeah?

Is that what this thread is all about?
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Amya(f): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Tyche:

Is that what this thread is all about?

Does it look like that to you?
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by ayobase(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
Amya:
It's only a typical Naija guy that would see a babe and start confessing instant love. They may be in a serious relationship, but it doesn't stop them from proposing to random stranger, all just to get punny. Seriously!

Most of them claim they are unattached even when they are. This is a funny trend picked up by people you'd think are even more reasonable. Even married men are not spared. In the last year, 2 married men professed undying love to a cousin. They even brought the whole marriage ''THINGUMAJIG'' into the mix! All for punny!!!

You're in a relationship and just want to have a fling? JUST SAY IT! They are lots of openminded girls that are not necessarily looking for a commited relationship. They may not even mind, plus the honestly is definitely a PLUS.

SIMPLE!
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by uboma(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
Amya:

Most of them claim they are unattached even when they are. This is a funny trend picked up by people you'd think are even more reasonable. Even married men are not spared. In the last year, 2 married men professed undying love to a cousin. They even brought the whole marriage thingamagig into the mix! All for punny!!!

i cannot but agree with ur write-up. I detest esp. married men/women who wud paint their marriage black just for punny. Such ones fail to realize that being part of the marriage, they are also black and irresponsible. As for ladies who eventually agree to sleep with married men do so coz they are materialistically greedy. What a world we live in!

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Skywalker5(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
Amya:

Typical Naija girl blaming her failed relationship on Nigerian Men.So its only Naija guys that go around looking for one night stand and pretending? its very obvious you have not see how other people of other nationalities run their own game apart from the romance books and movies you watch so you get brainwashed to think guys around you are the bad eggs while the good ones are other nationalities.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
Lemme try to analyse the rationale behind this thread.
The women are pissed off at all the women bashing thread and you hit back is that it OP? It's gonna be fun here.
*following*
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Amya(f): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
Sky-walker:

Typical Naija girl blaming her failed relationship on Nigerian Men.So its only Naija guys that go around looking for one night stand and pretending? its very obvious you have not see how other people of other nationalities run their own game apart from the romance books and movies you watch so you get brainwashed to think guys around you are the bad eggs while the good ones are other nationalities.

I've been around and in no way am I disillusioned by books and movies. I've dated Nigerian and non-Nigerian men. Men cheat generally yeah, but Nigerian men go the extra mile.
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Amya(f): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Lemme try to analyse the rationale behind this thread.
The women are pissed off at all the women bashing thread and you hit back is that it OP? It's gonna be fun here.
*following*

This is NOT a male Naija men bashing thread. Just saying what I know.
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
Amya:

All evidence to the contrary
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by luckgames(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
Amya:

After pass it around and round
Now
You want somebody to take ownership
Hell NO
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2012
@OP, don't forget that you started this thread when things go south oooooo
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by pcicero(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
Amya:

I've been around and in no way am I disillusioned by books and movies. I've dated Nigerian and non-Nigerian men. Men cheat generally yeah, but Nigerian men go the extra mile.

only you have dated Nigerian and non-Nigerian men? Hmmmm... You must be a veteran in the game o. Methinks it's because Nigerian men know people like you, hence their unwillingness to commit themselves to anything serious.
There is love at first sight though it's ability or inability to work out depends on the people involved. There are instances of people who courted for years and ended up separated. Yet, I have friends who told me they loved girls on their first meeting and ended up getting married.
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Amya(f): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
Yeah . . . Another problem I have with my nigerian brothers is their ability to see the truth and still turn a blind eye. Everyone knows what I'm talking about, but some pretentious folks will still want to attack my personal life.
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Amya(f): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
pcicero:

only you have dated Nigerian and non-Nigerian men? Hmmmm... You must be a veteran in the game o. Methinks it's because Nigerian men know people like you, hence their unwillingness to commit themselves to anything serious.
Their is love at first sight though it's ability or inability to work out depends on the people involved. There are instances of people who courted for years and ended up separated. Yet, I have friends who told me they loved girls on their first meeting and ended up getting married.

WTF are you saying? I'm saying one thing, and you're saying something entirely different.
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by luckgames(m): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
Amya:

Yeah . . . Another problem I have with my nigerian brothers is their ability to see the truth and still turn a blind eye. Everyone knows what I'm talking about, but some pretentious folks will still want to attack my personal life.
We are telling you the truth and the whole truth
That you have passed it around and round
Now looking for some dude to take ownership
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by queensmith: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
God is going to bless you! Its a sick game to them you don't understand these are sick men!

They don't want a woman thats open for a fling, they actually want to fool, mess with and embarrass a girl. They get a damn sick kick out of doing it.

Some go as far as having 2 families or keeping multiple 'fiances' when they are and have been married for donkey years!

Seriously some men are incredibly sick it's unbelievable. Meanwhile if you even say you don't want anything serious or you are not in it for the long run these men will do anything to change your mind.

Pathetic sods.
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Amya(f): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
luckgames:
After pass it around and round
Now
You want somebody to take ownership
Hell NO

Seriously? I don't know, but I do know these jabs you throw are too cheap for even you. When you have a real argument, notify me.
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by luckgames(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
queensmith: God is going to bless you! Its a sick game to them you don't understand these are sick men!

They don't want a woman thats open for a fling, they actually want to fool, mess with and embarrass a girl. They get a damn sick kick out of doing it.

Some go as far as having 2 families or keeping multiple 'fiances' when they are and have been married for donkey years!

Seriously some men are incredibly sick it's unbelievable. Meanwhile if you even say you don't want anything serious or you are not in it for the long run these men will do anything to change your mind.

Pathetic sods.
Talk about yourself
Stop passing judgement on all men
Lot of women are sick too
lot of ashawo women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
Amya:

After punny they move to the next punny cheesy cheesy

Variety is the spice of life!

All those guys that do this!! #Godiswatchingyou#
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
queensmith: God is going to bless you! Its a sick game to them you don't understand these are sick men!

Pathetic sods.
You sound incredibly angry are you speaking from experience?
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by luckgames(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
Amya:

Seriously? I don't know, but I do know these jabs you throw are too cheap for even you. When you have a real argument, notify me.
Stop passing yourself around
You will find a good man
Some time we need to look inwardly
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by luckgames(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Vikin:

After punny they move to the next punny cheesy cheesy

Variety is the spice of life!

All those guys that do this!! #God
#
Ok pretty Vikin
I think you look nice can I have some?
I don't want a relationship
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by queensmith: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
You sound incredibly angry are you speaking from experience?

right, i'm meant to get excited when i see things like this? Its something to be proud of?
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Amya(f): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2012

Pathetic sods.

I tell you my sister, really pathetic!!! They have some sort of psycho depravity where they derive pleasure from breaking down the guards of innocent girls through lies and deceit. People like that are the first to call women whores, I really wonder what they'd call themselves.
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by luckgames(m): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
queensmith:

right, i'm meant to get excited when i see things like this? Its something to be proud of?
queensmith Please tell me about yourself Girl
We men are dogs and women are not better
Get real
Re: My Problem With Most Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
queensmith:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Things Women Do Better Than Men.. / I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus / Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.