Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

How I Fell Into Temptation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Fell Into Temptation (1529 Views)

Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy / Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You / So I Fell In Love Today.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Fell Into Temptation by AFONAMARO: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2022
She had been coming around the office to consummate some transactions and would casually say, "hello" whenever she passed by.

She's about 5.11 inches in height, elegant and charming. When she walks, grace, goodness and mercy follows her and the atmosphere would suggest, "all eyes on me" (her). Damn! This chick is built provocatively in what one could term, "se*xual appeal"!

That dateless day, she had come to action a transaction but was unsuccessful due to network issues. She became sad and frustration was written all over her face. So, I approached her to know what the issue was.

She explained to me that she urgently needed to send some money to her younger one at school and that she was already running behind schedule. As a gentleman, I asked for the brother's account details and wired the money to him. Then, she gave me cash in return and thanked me profoundly while she took my number and left.

Later that day, towards closing time, I got an SMS from her that read thus:

Hey Mr. Richard,
Thank you for assisting me earlier today, I am grateful.

Please, could you spare me few minutes after work so we share a few glass together, just to say thank you? Please, don't say no!

Given that it was a Friday and I had intentions of clearing my head after work, I obliged her and went to meet her at the junction she had earlier directed me to meet her. It happened that the junction was actually around her house.

Immediately she saw me pulling over to call and inform her that I was at the meeting point, she walked towards me smiling. Boy o boy, she appeared like someone in a mission with a vision and mission statement to impress and oppress. This chick made me swallow saliva as I lustfully starred at her goddess well sculpted body that was well tucked inside a short bodycon gown that brought out all her heavily unmentionables like a cake displayed on a saucer.

She walked straight to my door (the driver's side) and I hurriedly wound down my windshield as she bent, leaning her hands on my car's windshield's frame with her well packaged "twin towers" that are struggling for freedom, facing directly opposite my mouth in what appeared to be, "su*ck one and press the other"! And immediately, I muttered under my breath, feeding bottle of life! I mean, thou prepareth a table before me, in the presence of my enemies! Then, we exchanged pleasantries and she turned to come sit with me in the front seat.
As she turned, I held my chest and shouted inside my mind, "Odogwu, give me a sign. "Shall this cup pass my by"? Her backyard be like 2030 Mercedes Brabus full option model. Kwekeh!

When we got to her house, she offered me a seat and said, "Richy, make I bring the drink or, you go like chop first"? Again, thou prepareth a table before me, in the presence of my enemy!

With the way I was already swallowing saliva at that time, I couldn't open my mouth to say a word, but nodded in affirmation that I'd like to chop at once. Abi, if na you, you no go like chop? The next thing that came out from her mouth nearly gave me a heart attack.

She said, "Handsome, shey you dey like fok"? And my response was the beginning of my problem. I did not even wait for her to finish the statement when I responded with, shey you dey whine me ni? Who no go look fok wetin him dey see like this?

That was when a hot slap landed on my back and I screamed and open my eyes wide to see my wife staring at me angrily. What followed the slap was, "honey, who were you asking who no go like fok wetin him dey see? "Don't just tell me it's a bad dream or a nightmare as it's early morning already"!

Apparently, I have been in a dream all along. The worst thing is, it's already morning. How do I explain to her that I have been in a "morningmare" (this one pass nightmare) all along?
Truly, Dorime no be for person wey dey owe him landlord!

Note: The above piece is purely a fictional script (content) I am developing, none of the above is real.

Happy freaky Friday!

Never trade what you desire most for what you want at the moment!!!

11 Likes

Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by Dollarremix(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Continue dreaming
Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by Slynation(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by Bigfish121(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Front page worthy.you write well I must confess.

1 Like

Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by Curious346: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2022
Wake up.

Buhari is your president

1 Like

Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by FirmTR(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2022
shocked
Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by helinues: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Even if they are real you might not say..

Nobody wants to be tagged as a simp lately

grin
Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by fikayormi(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2022
Just wasted my precious time reading shit

1 Like

Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by AFONAMARO: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Dollarremix:
Continue dreaming

I dey for bed like this

1 Like

Bigfish121:
Front page worthy.you write well I must confess.

Many thanks for your kind words, I do appreciate

1 Like

Curious346:
Wake up.

Buhari is your president

Him never commot?
Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by AFONAMARO: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2022
helinues:
Even if they are real you might not say..

Nobody wants to be tagged as a simp lately

grin

Ever heard of "fictional writing"? Or just want to chase clout?
Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by Curious346: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
AFONAMARO:

Him never commot?
No ooo.

Are you in the earth?
Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by Coronavirus123: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin
Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by Truvelisback(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
The Praise and Worship of her is too much.
Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by AFONAMARO: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
The Praise and Worship of her is too much.

Then, you've never seen a comely and buxom chick that'd make you drool
Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by Truvelisback(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
AFONAMARO:

Then, you've never seen a comely and buxom chick that'd make you drool
No matter how a girl is she is, she is a shit to me until she prove to me, she is more than just a pretty face.
Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by tnerro1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
You self, why you let that slap wake you up for the critical stage, you for no mind the slap and continue the dream angry
Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by Dollarremix(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
AFONAMARO:

I dey for bed like this
grin grin grin confirm
Re: How I Fell Into Temptation by Victerica(m): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Dorime is not for married men.

(1) (Reply)

One Day, Everything You Desire Today Will No Longer Make Sense.... / The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( / I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.