Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,475 members, 7,840,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

A Lot Of Ladies Do Not Understand Gender Equality - Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lot Of Ladies Do Not Understand Gender Equality - Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie (344 Views)

Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lot Of Ladies Do Not Understand Gender Equality - Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie by Dwiseone1: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nigerian women want equality without fully understanding the concepts of it.

A man who earns 300k sits his wife who earns 80k down and tables a financial plan.

From my calculations, the man wants them each to put at least 50% of their monthly salary towards running costs, but he will take care of major expenses.

The silly woman he was proposing this to ran away.

And her cohorts are on that thread insisting the man is “stingy” for wanting them both to be financially responsible and committed to the marriage.

Tomorrow now, these same set of women would jump up and claim “independent woman”, when they cannot even contribute 40k monthly to the house upkeep. They will tell you they are a “feminist” when they believe the man’s money is for expenses while their own is for frivolities. They will shout “equality” when they are insisting that a man who wants to hold them financially accountable and invested, is “stingy”.

Marriage and relationships for Nigerian women, is opening of counter for “buying and selling”. Some even commodify intimate relationships within their marriage and come out on social media to brag about it.

Thank God all my brothers have married.

Those of you whose brothers are still single and searching, una sorry.

The available talent in the dating pool, is half cup of abakaliki rice mixed with one cup of stones.

A na apatchi, o na eleaki.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Ladies Do Not Understand Gender Equality - Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie by Anigreat: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked

I think this equality should be presented to those women parading themselves as feminists, and not a woman who knows her place as a woman who's willing to submit and be under a man.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Ladies Do Not Understand Gender Equality - Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie by Godada(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
tongue
Re: A Lot Of Ladies Do Not Understand Gender Equality - Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie by posty56: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
is not thread on nairaland? cheesy , my annoyance wasn't that women were supporting the woman cause what do you expect na typical Nigeria woman for you, my annoyance was seeing useless men telling the op that he's proposal is wrong that he isn't ready for marriage, one even went as far as claiming her money is her money, your money is also her money, when I admonish dating Nigeria women because majority have porverty mentality , they only see men as a tool, them go come for my head, well shall I no blame Nigeria men, not all of them can travel abroad and taste what a real relationship is like

6 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Ladies Do Not Understand Gender Equality - Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie by Wawelexy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Explain to them please...
Re: A Lot Of Ladies Do Not Understand Gender Equality - Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie by Godoverevery: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol..........a mistake no single man should make else your marital life will be miserable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Ladies Do Not Understand Gender Equality - Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie by MJBOLT: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
the thread is unusually quiet,the empty headed bimbos who litter this section are nowhere to be found grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Signs Your Husband Is Not Attracted To You / How To Last Long In Bed And Also Increase The Size Of Your Joystick / Real Estate Agent Dies In A Hotel In Ogun State After Sleeping With Former Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.