Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) (52047 Views)

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him / Bobrisky Sent Birthday Message To Tonto Dikeh As She Turns 35. / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Idris no go near benin again

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Boogyman557: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

WTF MAN
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Sucre6: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Very foolish boy, them no even chase am well self, dem for cast and bind am like evil spirit grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how beautiful she is tho..I guess the king
really forgave her ..
She can go live her life where it's acceptable..cos Benin no dey joke with their kingship oo..
But on a more serious note she was being ignorant she never knew it was gonna escalate..I do hope Nigerians are gonna understand she's also a human and should be accepted into the society..

This servant of lucifer is here again seeking to spread its masters message .

Tell us more dark soul we are listening sir smiley

With a heart filled with sympathy for you
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
This boy don dey over do
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Sheriman(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
But truth be told, I doubt if any Nairaland lady is prettier than Bobrisky.

She is getting prettier everyday.
Potential gay spotted
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:
grin grin grin eweeeee
grin
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Germi9: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Gaysm
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by tutudesz: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Factfinder1:
I wish they gave him some thunderous slaps
He go chop am for dream O
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
GofuckYourself:

This servant of lucifer is here again seeking to spread its masters message .

Tell us more dark soul we are listening sir smiley

With a heart filled with sympathy for you
No be my matter?you go cry tire oo.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Mercury12(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Another Gay spotted
HacheNoire:

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sheriman:

Potential gay spotted

What’s grayish here!

Isn’t she pretty

Post picture of your girl friend let’s compare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

I dey tell you, the guy looks so beautiful more than some of our Olosho out there

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No be my matter?you go cry tire oo.. grin grin cheesy

smiley

You are new here obviously smiley

You will learn . Welcome to nairaland.com we have seen darker spawns of lucifer than you and sent them running for their life.

You are a mere underling of evil .. you are new here so wait for it

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
SmellySperm:

What is getting prettier? The fake boobs display or the smelly bleaching cream?
Guy I fit vex nack u 2 by 2 for neck
that guy na gay now, u suppose know, no need for 2 by 2.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by siofra(f): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Mumu I'm here angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercury12:
Another Gay spotted

Okay!

But isn’t she pretty?

Post picture of girl friend let’s compare.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by WhoIBe: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

So you no sabi the power of make up, which planet are you from?
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
GofuckYourself:

smiley

You are new here obviously smiley

You will learn . Welcome to nairaland.com we have seen darker spawns of lucifer than you and sent them running for their life.

You are a mere underling of evil .. you are new here so wait for it
You go wait forever till I colonise you into my idea..no be my matter you go cry tire oo.. grin
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by DAMIMONY: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
You think Benin is lagos.like for benin share for lagos.quote for Italy

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
siofra:

Mumu I'm here angry

Bob prettier than you. But you okay.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

U no even well at all undecided
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Bmaster(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Person went to church by 9.00 am and she is returning back by 5:00pm.

Ngozi na only you waka come ?
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Beebah2000:
Tongue is very powerful ooo tongue
Chai!!! tongue

There was no brain to control the tongue

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You go wait forever till I colonise you into my idea..no be my matter you go cry tire oo.. grin

Like I said, tou are new here smiley

But you will come to understand what spirituality is and what the spiritual laws demand
. I have nothing against your choice of lucifer worship but you will not trouble other here
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
killmods:

U no even well at all undecided

Be truthful.

Ignore his gender misinterpretation and be factual.

Call a spade a spade. She looks pretty.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Like I said, tou are new here smiley

But you will come to understand what spirituality is and what the spiritual laws demand

Get out of my mention with your spiritual nonsense.. undecided
Keep monitoring me.. grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by pretydiva(f): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Lets see his pictures unedited and without make up undecided
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Justice4Toto: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
You are using She for Bob risky
Are you in any way promoting gayism

Omo na wa

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Mercury12(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
And who do you refer as the "she" that we must accept?
You better go and sit down if you don't know what to type

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how beautiful she is tho..I guess the king
really forgave her ..
She can go live her life where it's acceptable..cos Benin no dey joke with their kingship oo..
But on a more serious note she was being ignorant she never knew it was gonna escalate..I do hope Nigerians are gonna understand she's also a human and should be accepted into the society..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by siofra(f): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Bob prettier than you. But you okay.

Of course Gaybriel cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts / Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.